May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (fallschirmjaeger, trw999, buckstix), 375 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,495
Posts545,347
Members14,410
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
#406316 06/10/15 10:24 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

No doubt my "National Honor Society" son I adopted in Africa will find this interesting.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm remembering the young black store clerk who was shot in the head and lost 40% plus of actual brain tissue and went on to college and did well. Motivation,drive or whatever you want to call it can make up for deficiencies in physical and mental attributes.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, I thought youd find this link interesting. According to a study, Appalachia has an adult illiteracy rate estimated to be 30%. Footnote 17:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_economic_stratification_in_Appalachia

Here are the racial demographics.

http://www.arc.gov/assets/research_reports/DataOverviewfrom2009-2013ACS-Chapter3.pdf

The Great State of Tennessee is 88% white in Appalachian regions of Tennessee. Do you suppose they inherited a bad batch of DNA from their Northern European ancestry or maybe other factors were involved in illiteracy, perhaps poverty to name one? The 30% adult illiteracy rate cant be laid at the feet of African ancestry.

The boards Holocaust Deniers White Supremacy stance on race shouldnt shock anyone. Why its tolerated and ignored by the boards more strident participants is appalling. It's as if folks are walking on eggs dealing with him. Of course any view to the contrary is liberal. Fact is, hes probably proud of his views.
His views aren't "out of the closet". They're straight from the outhouse. Good for you, good for your son. You have every reason to be proud. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: SKB
Mike,
I agree with you that culture is the root of the problem.
I do not agree that standardized tests like the multitude you listed are an accurate gauge of intelligence.

I'll drop you a PM on this one.
Steve

Passing secret notes to your closet liberal sweetheart...

All statistics prove you both wrong.

Cool jOe. Link to some statistics that have proved that the reason Blacks, on average, are less intelligent than Whites because of their genetics and not culture.

Your first link is to an article about a scientist who states that Whites, on average, are more intelligent than Blacks. I said that too. But there were no statistics showing that the cause of that gap was in their DNA and not in their culture in that article.

Your second linked article says that someone stated that the average White was more intelligent than the average Black and that his statement pissed people off. Again, no statistics that show that the gap was caused by genetics and not by culture.

Your third linked article was to a White Supremacist webpage. But no statistics in that article showing that the cause of lower black average intelligence was DNA and not because of culture.

Do you support Planned Parenthood? I specifically asked you on the other thread and you never answered.

And I am still waiting for you to link to some statistics that have proved that the reason Blacks, on average, are less intelligent than Whites is because of their genetics and not culture.

Just so you understand, I say again, Whites, on average, are more intelligent than Blacks. Our disagreement is about the cause of the difference.

And jOe, I want to be sure you know we are talking about averages. I want you to know that there are millions of Blacks that are smarter than I am and that there are millions of Blacks that are smarter than you are.

I have addressed your points. Waiting for an answer to what I actually asked you for, twice now; a link to statistics proving that genetics and not culture is the cause of the average intelligence gap between Blacks and Whites.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/10/15 05:06 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS

The boards Holocaust Deniers White Supremacy stance on race shouldnt shock anyone. Why its tolerated and ignored by the boards more strident participants is appalling. It's as if folks are walking on eggs dealing with him. Of course any view to the contrary is liberal. Fact is, hes probably proud of his views.
His views aren't "out of the closet". They're straight from the outhouse. Good for you, good for your son. You have every reason to be proud. Gil

Gil,

I'll reiterate a point I've made before, I don't consider him a Racist. If anything, he's using the lexicon of our current time, as racism is actively taught in Public Schools, and is enforced within the very legal system of our government. It is constantly, and sociopathically, promoted by the Democrats. This is intentional, and is designed to be a way of creating and sustaining political support for the sociopathic, religious statists of the Cult of the Democrat Party. The issue is clearly subcultural, (same in Appalachia) but is always framed within a racial context in order to enable statist, religious demonization. It is the doctrine of the "soft bigotry of low expectations" designed to rationalize the extortion and vote-buying of the Soviet-inspired Democrat Party.

Don't take offense here, but, I'm going to use you to make a point.

Thanks, but your last sentence is an example of the same thing, although you don't realize that, to me, it was bigoted. "Good for you, good for your son." It is also patronizing, as if I would expect anything less from my son. This is the problem of our society, people who do not realize they're been indoctrinated to clearly believe in something other than the very essence of the promise of America, which is individual freedom and equality guaranteed by our Constitution.

Last edited by Ken61; 06/10/15 03:37 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
....Don't take offense here, but, I'm going to use you to make a point.

Thanks, but your last sentence is an example of the same thing, although you don't realize that, to me, it was bigoted. "Good for you, good for your son." It is also patronizing, as if I would expect anything less from my son. This is the problem of our society, people who do not realize they're been indoctrinated....

Not a big deal Ken, but this line of thought comes to mind when you analyze Christianity or the Bible. I don't think we truly feel it's enough to say I'm a believer, now I have a position to build on, when there's tons of 'science' and 'logic' that trivializes Christianity.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, not only are there many blacks who are more intelligent than you or I, there are many of those more intelligent blacks who were raised in single parent households with drug abusing mothers and little nurturing. Look at Dr. Ben Carson's childhood as an example. Considering his achievements and despite his disadvantages, I'll bet he didn't need affirmative action to get into Med School with a 2.5 GPA. while white classmates needed a 3.85 or better GPA and a daddy who donated thousands to the school. The reason is that raw intelligence, problem solving, mechanical or verbal aptitudes, etc. is mainly an inherited genetic trait. But it was invaluable to have a mother who didn't subscribe to being a victim on the Democrat Plantation. Early nurturing and development of a child certainly helps to maximize what is innately there, and that is why a person of average intelligence may outperform or become more successful than a Mensa Society member. But the Mensa will still have a higher measurable I.Q., and it won't matter what color he is. Nurture may help to boost the score a few points, but nature is the greatest contributor.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

Do you support Planned Parenthood? I specifically asked you on the other thread and you never answered.

You asked a question that I care little of and unless my tax dollars support it I don't.

Better question is Mike why do you side with liberal Idiots over 90% of the time ?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Gil that's just the type of response one would expect from a liberal lawyer....

One that would rather attack his own race than face the facts about another.

You'd make a great race baiting lawyer for the NAACP.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.