May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jtplumb, WJW), 279 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,522
Posts545,768
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 32 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 31 32
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Are you wearing your hood and robe while you type today's racist rant Monkey Jim?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

It would appear you been hitting the bong again...

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wasnt going to comment because Im indifferent to Planned Parenthood.

That said, you guys dont know what youre talking about. Eugenics was an American idea borrowed by the Nazis.

The roots of eugenics are in Michigan. Dr. Kellogg (the cereal guy) funded early eugenics research. Michigan was the first state to have involuntary sterilization. The state universities taught it as curriculum and theres statues and buildings named after prominent eugenicists all of the state.

If youre going to condemn Sanger you need to condemn just about every intellectual of that age. Carnegie, Rockefeller, Alexander Graham Bell -all eugenicists. Many black intellectuals were eugenicists. W.E.B Du Bois was friends with Sanger. She was a racist by today's standards but not by the standards of her time.

Margaret Sanger never advocated abortion. Her eugenics approach was birth control and sterilization. Im not trying to defend her but she didnt condone abortion and Planned Parenthood didnt get into the abortion business until after she had died. Not that I care either way...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
I wasnt going to comment because Im indifferent to Planned Parenthood....
....If youre going to condemn Sanger you need to condemn just about every intellectual of that age.....She was a racist by today's standards but not by the standards of her time....

I think the point of the topic was about the path of least resistance for the first queen of the US, because she's demanding the coronation in today's world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....That sounds ducky to me....
....I agree with Mike that the culture many blacks are raised in does not place enough value on education. Is that giving someone a pass or laying responsibility with the parent?....

All I can offer is anecdotal evidence. I've heard stories of a pretty slick gunsmith who had a chance to take college prep classes in high school, but decided to take a different path.

Good thing it wasn't an either or, and that third or seventh or twelfth choice was gunsmithing. Who cares if someone doesn't value education as much as the white culture does, that doesn't make anyone else a second class citizen.

Instead of lump'in 'em all together as culturally deficient, maybe the culture of violence and entitlement should be stomped out like gun ownership and hunting, in rapidly accelerating increments.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who said I did not go to college? Or leave a lucrative career in a highly technical field before I decided to become a gunsmith? Good thing you don't assume to know the full story Craig.

I hardly said anyone was a second class citizen. Your putting words in my mouth again. No surprises in that though eh?

stomping out the entitlement culture is a great idea. A parent getting a child ready for the world through teaching the child to value education would be an excellent place to start in my view. A change in culture if you will.

What happened? It seems like Jim missed the notice on the Kum Ba Yah session. Just when I thought I could count on you......

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Mike,
I agree with you that culture is the root of the problem.
I do not agree that standardized tests like the multitude you listed are an accurate gauge of intelligence.

I'll drop you a PM on this one.
Steve

Passing secret notes to your closet liberal sweetheart...

All statistics prove you both wrong.

Cool jOe. Link to some statistics that have proved that the reason Blacks, on average, are less intelligent than Whites because of their genetics and not culture.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/09/15 09:31 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who said I did not go to college? Or leave a lucrative career in a highly technical field before I decided to become a gunsmith? Good thing you don't assume to know the full story Craig....

....A parent getting a child ready for the world through teaching the child to value education would be an excellent place to start in my view....

....Just when I thought I could count on you......

Well Steve, thanks for being reliable. I honestly can't tell you who typed you didn't go to college, but I can tell you that it wasn't me, eh. I typed only what I read from a post of yours, 1)you decided not to take a college prep high school class, and 2) you did something else, as I remember it, commercial fishing. Can I assume I'm right?

Agreed, a parent that values and teaches to value education can be an excellent place to start, but it's not the only place to start. If I want a box of ducky loads from the corner store, I want to buy it from the kid who's saving up for college, not a neurosurgeon who can't find other work. If I have a plumbing problem, I want a proctologist, not an art major, or maybe I needed a plumber, that I promise I won't assume that gender neutral plumber did not go to college.

My opinion alone, not everyone is lower school or college material, but that doesn't mean there's the slightest bit of a problem. I do not want that kid to be forcefed a high dollar easy to get student loan, or 'free' community college. Is it discriminatory to require a college degree to sell pot in CO?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry RyanF, but the roots of Eugenics go back long before Michigan was even thought of. Infanticide was practiced in Sparta to improve the fighting capabilities of the population. Here's a quote from the Greek philosopher Plato who lived from 488 to 347 B.C.:

"The good must be paired with the good, and the bad with the bad, and the offspring of the one must be reared and of the other destroyed; in this way the flock will be preserved in prime condition."

There were early practitioners of Eugenics all over the world who pre-dated the founding of the U.S., and modern Eugenics was founded in Great Britain, but your "facts" that purport to show that it was the U.S. that taught the Nazis is pure B.S. that was unsuccessfully used as a defense by Nazi defendants in the Nuremburg War Crimes trials.

I have read Genetics textbooks that claim there is less than a 2% difference genetically across the entire human race... but that seemingly small difference is actually huge. There absolutely are well known and documented genetic and evolutionary differences that cannot be explained by upbringing or culture, no matter what Caitlyn SKB wants to believe. Blacks on average do indeed score lower on intelligence tests. Blacks also tend to begin walking at an earlier age than whites on average, but the difference is only by a month or so. Among mammals and primates, typically later walking is associated with higher intelligence. There is a genetic reason that Africans from Kenya dominated long distance running for years. Native American Indians have a greater chance of becoming alcoholics due to a mutation of the gene for the enzyme aldehyde dehydrogenase, which plays a major role in metabolizing alcohol. The mutation is found very frequently in Chinese and Japanese populations but is less common among other Asian groups, including Koreans, the Malayo-Polynesian group, and others native to the Pacific Rim. We could go on for days listing documented differences that lead to everything from aberrant behavior to a propensity for inventiveness and building complex societies. How many links do you want Mike? A thousand wouldn't satisfy an agenda driven Libtard like Caitlyn SKB.

Modern humans left Africa 60-80,000 years ago and spread into every kind of geographic and climate extreme, and they evolved slightly differently, both physically and mentally. Humans were evolving within Africa for over 100,000 years before they left, and there are different traits within different tribes of Africans. Caitlyn SKB can provide a link to a highly intelligent black kid who might very well have that inborn higher I.Q. because his Great Great Great Grandfather was Thomas Jefferson. Or not. But Jim's picture from another thread does not show black Pediatric Neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson and his family jumping on a car during a riot. I would vote for Ben Carson over lily white Hillary, and I'm pretty certain Jim would too.

Caitlyn SKB is opinionated about this... but he/she is dead wrong. That wouldn't sink in for him/her because he/she is also one of the unlucky whites who has a lower I.Q than the average... no matter what race or color.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes I did commercial fishing right out of high school , then college, then some time in the telecommunications field, back to college for gunsmithing. I never once said I did not go. I took the college prep class while in high school and received very good SAT scores. Your assumptions are often incorrect.

Last edited by SKB; 06/10/15 09:19 AM.

Here for the meltdowns
Page 12 of 32 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.