May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jeremy Pearce), 382 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,762
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Not so Craig but you are able to read into things and see stuff no one else can. My hat is off to to you. It is real skill you have....

....Ok Craig now go ahead and twist this into something it was not meant to be. It is your calling.

Gee thanks Steve, but I'll give it a go anyways. How about this, as I'm your 'peach', you may be Jim's 'peach'.

Back to the IQ test, I resent your attacks. It's how I can feel like I'm the smartest guy in the room. Whoa, just kidding, I must have a warped sense of values. Anyway, can a gunsmith tell a customer, I botched the job because I'm a....gamer, smoker, have anxiety issues, etc.

I know you need to tread delicately, but can a young person say, I botched the IQ test because I'm black. Apparently so? Actually, I couldn't care less about the test, I can't recall ever taking one.

Mostly, I think it's odd that there's an auto defense for race by trying intellectual gymnastics. The poor dumb black guy gets a pass because of 'culture', the rich highly educated and nurtured supreme court nominee gets a pass because of culture. I dunno, I guess pc may us feel better.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve:

Whites have a higher average score than Blacks on IQ Tests.

Whites have a higher average score than Blacks on the SAT test.

Whites have a higher average score than Blacks on standardized 4th grade tests.

Whites have a higher average score than Blacks on standardized 8th grade tests.

So it is not "one number" that says that Whites are more intelligent than Blacks.

And I repeat: I believe Blacks are less intelligent because of culture, not because of genetics.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/09/15 01:23 PM.

I am glad to be here.
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig,
That sounds ducky to me. You can pass along to Jim the mutual love and we can sing kum ba yah together. I'm starting getting a warm fuzzy feeling wink

I'm not saying anyone gets a pass for being dumb, botching a job or an IQ test. I am saying I do not think it accurately measure intellect. I agree with Mike that the culture many blacks are raised in does not place enough value on education. Is that giving someone a pass or laying responsibility with the parent? I'm sure you will have a deeply insightful view of my response.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,
I agree with you that culture is the root of the problem.
I do not agree that standardized tests like the multitude you listed are an accurate gauge of intelligence.

I'll drop you a PM on this one.
Steve

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I started this thread with the below exhibit:
After 3 days and 11 pages not ONE of the Libtards on this forum has shown the backbone to denounce Hillary Clinton for what she is!

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Joel,
if you stop eating the mushrooms that grow from your cow patties you will be able to see that these are case colors not a tie dye. Best regards,
Steve

Hey J.R.B., those are case colors, but they were probably done by someone else while Caitlyn SKB was smoking his bong. Here's a quote from him/her admitting to Ken61 that he had an employee who was doing his rust blueing work:

Good information Ken. I had an employee who was doing the process in my shop for about 5 years. He got excellent results but it was very labor intensive. He usually had 15 or more passes and he also reduced the acid strength as the number of passes increased. I believe he stuck with stronger acid for more passes than you are using. This may very well have contributed to amount of work required with his process. I'm getting ready to give it a go myself and I'll give your method a try and report back.

Are you using a 3% ferric chloride dip for all stages or just the first dip? My former employee varied the strength of the Ferric Chloride as well as the strength of the acid.

He/she also said that he/she did no rust blueing and left that work to an employee, in another recent thread. Doug (PA24) and I got a chuckle out of that and wondered what he actually really does do on his/her own except utilize sub-contractors. He/she also mentioned that he farmed out the welding work on a square bridge bolt action he/she proudly displayed in the Custom and Classic Rifle forum recently.

Maybe you should play the same game and post some pictures of the case coloring and rust blueing work that Doug did for you and act like you did it yourself. Doug is an Airline pilot by profession, and a hobby gunsmith, but his case coloring, blueing, and restoration work makes Caitlyn's look amateurish in comparison. God help us all if Caitlyn SKB ever tried to fly a Passenger Jet!

Do you farm out the work done in your Machine Shop business and then claim to be a machinist? I didn't think so. We have guys like Dewey Vicknair here who are real gunsmiths with a wide range of real talent, and we also have Liberal poseurs who pretend to be something they are not. It reminds me of a certain small time Nova Scotian grape grower who acted like he produced award winning wines... which were actually made by someone else. We see that behavior with Caitlyn SKB all the time when he/she pretends to be a big time pro-gun Conservative, yet he/she only emerges to attack Conservative Republicans and will go to any length to provide support and cover for Liberal Left anti-gunners like Obama and Hillary and never attack them except to claim that he/she doesn't like them. No one with an ounce of brains believes that. Actions speak louder than dishonest words.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

PA24 Doug is the only man that will ever touch one of my doubles. I've done a little bit of machining for him too on a hollow point bullet mould and I made a special soft blow hammer for barrel dent work. Compared to the work Doug has done for me, my work in return is JUNK. I wouldn't dream of taking his credit.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
PA24 Doug is the only man that will ever touch one of my doubles. I've done a little bit of machining for him too on a hollow point bullet mould and I made a special soft blow hammer for barrel dent work. Compared to the work Doug has done for me, my work in return is JUNK. I wouldn't dream of taking his credit.

I know you wouldn't J.R.B.

That's the difference between you and poseurs like Caitlyn SKB and King Brown., who think they can childishly pretend to be something they're not. Even more childish is their notion that no one will notice. But were all supposed to be polite and civil here and pretend not to notice while Libtards lie to us, right? Doug showed me some pictures of some of your machinist work by the way. He told me what a good machinist you are, and it shows.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

You know it's been awhile since "Ed the Torch" has posted here. I don't want to go too far off track in this thread but is it possible he's now working for SKB??
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,
I agree with you that culture is the root of the problem.
I do not agree that standardized tests like the multitude you listed are an accurate gauge of intelligence.

I'll drop you a PM on this one.
Steve

Passing secret notes to your closet liberal sweetheart...

All statistics prove you both wrong.

Page 11 of 32 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.