May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (skeettx, susjwp, Jimmy W, montenegrin, 2 invisible), 309 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,745
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 32 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

Use your liberal brain to think for yourself...

This is America...Just because a black person is dark doesn't mean they have no white blood in them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike here's a job for you internet research queens.

Before you can defend the American black race you need to do some research and know who you are defending.

I contend there are only a handful of pure blooded African blacks in our country...the rest are hybrids of the black and white race.

So who are you defending Mike ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tell me jOe, just to sort of stay on topic, what do you think of Margaret Sanger and Planned Parenthood?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm on topic.....you're the guy heading into liberal in la la land

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well refresh my memory. I can't find what you said about Margaret Sanger or Planned Parenthood, actually the topic of the thread.

I am glad to be here.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I just received this in my email. Boy does it make our point!
Jim

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservative-breaking-news/judge-if-blacks-fail-the-test-is-racist/

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

James,
Slick Willie actually nominated that witch, Kimba Wood, for US Attorney General, when he was president. Things could be much worse, believe it or not.
She was tripped up for employing an undocumented (Illegal) worker, if I recall correctly. Bet that wouldn't be a problem, today.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James M
I just received this in my email. Boy does it make our point!
Jim

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservative-breaking-news/judge-if-blacks-fail-the-test-is-racist/

If it has a disparate impact on Blacks it has to be racist.

So, the failure to enforce the law and deport illegal aliens is racist because it has a disparate impact on our Black citizens' employment rate and wage rates.

And Planned Parenthood is racist, because it kills Black babies at a higher per capita rate than White Babies (as was Margaret Sanger's intention).

Racist is as racist does.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/09/15 10:49 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Craig I knew I could count on you. Thanks for showing up and putting words I never dreamed of in mouth. Your a peach old buddy....

....Thanks for Twisting things as only you can.

I dunno Steve. Sitting back and reading for a bit, I still see a bunch of lump 'em into categories thoughts. Culture and IQ have preplanned excuses, for certain races.

Sure, you said that parents should nurture, but you didn't seem too sincere. That's fine by me, but doesn't blaming whitey for crafting IQ tests and hyper attacking one monkey picture seem to show the preference for division based on race.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not so Craig but you are able to read into things and see stuff no one else can. My hat is off to to you. It is real skill you have.

I'm hardly blaming whitey for crafting IQ tests. I do not think they paint an accurate or complete picture of intellect, and not just just for blacks but for many that fit outside the norm. Did you even read the article I linked to? The article talks about Gamers, Smokers, people with anxiety but does not even mention race. Or you could google IQ test validity. Pages of stuff on the subject and most of it has little to do with race. Making observations about a group, race etc in itself is not racist, when we start degrading people and making jokes about them being the same as animals it is racist. Ok Craig now go ahead and twist this into something it was not meant to be. It is your calling.

Last edited by SKB; 06/09/15 12:12 PM.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 10 of 32 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.