May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jtplumb), 385 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,762
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well I'll see your offensive and raise you a double triple offensive. Let's throw 'em on a scale, nice 'investigating', one thread, vs the next prez who has dozens, hundreds?, of offensive rhetoric, track record and policy. Oh, did I mention a distinct lack of 'success' with her non offensive track record. Not comparable?, now that's offensive.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve you might start a new thread: "Why I Think Jim is a Racist." Or post again on the baboon/rioter thread about the same subject.

I think Jim's original post here has value and is accurate whether Jim is a racist or a saint. Jefferson, Washington, Madison, and many other founders of this nation were racists but many of their other ideals and beliefs have proved valuable and beneficial. But the Left is also attacking their character as an argument against the validity and value of the US Constitution. The left loves to equate things that aren't equatable, and then use them as a club in an adhominem attack on those that disagree with them. If you use the word "thug" to describe a violent black criminal you are a racist. If you use the phrase "illegal alien" instead of "undocumented immigrant" you are a racist xenophobe. If you argue "diversity programs" are discriminatory then you are a racist. If you argue that the average White makes more money than the average Black because the average White is more intelligent and more educated than the average Black then you are a racist. If you weren't racist you would attribute that fact to just "White Privilige". There is a new one the left is trying out: "If you eat meat you are a racist, because you have to be a specist to eat meat, and specism is connected to slavery, and slavery is racist." The Left keeps a list of uncool words and phrases and if you use any of those terms then you are an ignorant racist and all the ideals and beliefs and arguments you have are invalid.

But I believe that racists can have valid arguments. And those with pure-as-the-driven-snow motives can have invalid arguments. And when anyone starts attacking their antagonist's character instead of their argument I am pretty sure I know why.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/08/15 12:51 PM.

I am glad to be here.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I have been told that SKB who is on my ignore list and claims to be a gunsmith is trying to label me a hypocrite. I have posted information showing that certain Blacks are THUGS with no morals,no ethical values and no respect for anything. I make no excuses for posting this information as I believe it's factual and I believe the majority of you do as well.
Now SKB on the other hand apparently thinks it's not hypocritical to try and label me a racist but it's perfectly ok to give someone like Hillary Clinton, who is clearly a tacit racist due to her remarks and acceptance of the Sanger award a pass!
Now I ask you who is the REAL Hypocrite here! smirk
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig your welcome to continue to try to twist my post into some sort of Hillary endorsement. You can twist things like no other.....I have said before I do not support Hillary, I never have and I never will. I'm not sure what you do for a living but you should teach a course on how to turns someones words into something they are not. You truly have a talent for that. The Post I linked too is just my favorite one of Jim's there are many more.

Nah Mike I would rather point Jim out for the ignorant racist he is when he tries to paint others as racists. I think he tries to deflect away from his past posts to keep the eye off himself.Ever since the monkey post Jim has been pointing out real racist. B.S. if ever saw it.

Notice yesterday when you claimed whites were more intelligent than blacks that I disagreed but did not call you a racist. I do not think you are one. I think you are mistaken on that point but but I do not think you are a racist because of it. I agree many of the founding fathers were racist, such were the cultural norms in the late 1700's. Today is a different story and I found Jim's post to be ignorant, racist and offensive.

The conservative crew around here attacks my character regularly.....Oh well. Sometimes you need a thick skin to play in misfires. Jim can dish it out just fine but cries like a baby when he is on the receiving end. Man the Right has got that victim thing down pat. Poor me I'm being held accountable for my ignorant racist posts. You guys are starting to make me feel sorry for Monkey Jim.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
Mike,
I said in the beginning I would defend neither. I certainly do not want Hillary as our next President. His post on this subject may very well be accurate but I find Jim to be the biggest hypocrite on this board and him calling others racist down right offensive.
Steve

Liberal Lefty, Caitlyn SKB doesn't have the balls or courage of conviction to admit that he only jumps in to support Liberal Democrats and knock Conservative Republicans.

Yet he/she would have you believe he/she doesn't support Hillary. The only way I'd believe that is if he/she already has an Elizabeth Warren yard sign. It's like having a convicted arsonist show up with a can of gas and a book of matches and deny that he's there to burn something.

A gunsmith who supports anti-gun politicians... consistently... and who is too stupid to do a good job of hiding that! Would you give your gun and hard-earned money to an idiot like that?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
" say again, whether Jim is a racist or a saint his original post is accurate. This ad hominem tactic could easily be perceived as a strategy of distracting from his argument because they have no refute for that argument."

Libtards like SKB can try to label me anything that want as they have nothing else. When you're a Libtard and confronted with facts that can't be refuted you either ignore them or start in with name calling as is the case here.
I labeled these miscreants THUGS along with millions of other Americans including,initially, the Mayor of Baltimore. So some Left Coast Bimbo reporter decides this term THUGS is "racist" and some of the typical idiots in this Country go along with this.

Definition of "thug" - American English Dictionary
See all translations

thug
noun [C] us /θʌɡ/

› a man who acts violently, esp. a criminal:

Some thugs smashed his windows

Last edited by James M; 06/08/15 01:16 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

If you think the monkey/rioter thread best makes your point of your argument for Jim being a racist why not keep posting on it to keep it at the top of Misfires? Or start the "Why I think Jim is a Racist" thread and link to all those threads you think make your argument. But you don't defend Planned Parenthood on this thread?

My argument is that the average White was more intelligent than the average Black. And that difference resulted in earnings of the average White being higher than the average black.

The average IQ test score of Whites has been higher than the average IQ test score of Blacks for decades and ever since they started testing. If the smartest eighteen year old in the United States is Black and/or the dumbest eighteen year old in the US is White it doesn't contradict that fact.

But anyone that makes the arguments that I just made are usually cudgeled by the liberals with the "racist" label.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/08/15 01:28 PM.

I am glad to be here.
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Cultural bias in standardized IQ tests is well documented. Google brings up pages and pages of results. I submit that whites are more educated than blacks therefor score better on IQ tests.

Why would I defend planned parenthood? They are no cause of mine. My reasons for posting on this thread had nothing to do with them and everything to do with keeping the spotlight on Jim and his racists views. It seems to be working.

I have said several times I do not think you are a Racist Mike....are you just missing this part or conveniently ignoring it?

Last edited by SKB; 06/08/15 01:29 PM.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Babboons everywhere are still pretty upset that you compared them to criminals Jim. But Caitlyn SKB is as transparent as glass in his hypocrisy.

He says it's OK for Mike to say that whites are more intelligent than blacks. He absolutely refuses to even acknowledge any of the many Democrats who are demonstrably racist. He didn't even comment about Geo Newbern's funny little joke about Tyrone in the Jokes thread. The arbiter of who's racist and who isn't has me on ignore because I pissed him off by pointing out that he only supports anti-gun Democrats and criticizes pro-gun Republicans.

Let's keep the anti-gun gunsmith in the spotlight.

Here's a couple of my favorite Lyndon B. Johnson quotes, and a link to a story about Democrat racism:

“I’ll have those n*ggers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/some-of-the-lost-history-in-the-civil-rights-movement

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Whites in the 4th grade have a higher average score on standardized tests than Blacks in the 4th grade.

Whites in the 8th grade have a higher average score on standardized tests that Blacks in the 8th grade.

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2011/03/longhorns-17-badgers-1.html

This will take you to a PDF file. Go to page 24/74

Study

Whites have a higher average SAT score than Blacks.

There is no creditable institution attributing Whites higher average IQ test scores to cultural bias.

There are millions of Black US citizens that are smarter than I am. There are millions of Black US citizens that have more education than I do. But, on average, Whites are smarter than Blacks. On average, they also have more education. And on average, they make more money than Blacks.

I am surprised none of our liberal members want to engage and defend Planned Parenthood.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/08/15 01:44 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Page 4 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.