April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (fullandfuller, Perry M. Kissam, graybeardtmm3, CJF, 1 invisible), 1,068 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,123
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
Many of my fellow Army Officers and Enlisted Men were Black. They were like any other people, some good, some less so. The same as any others.

Not quite so. The pres said yesterday, that there 'is a feeling that law is not always applied evenly in this country', when describing MO and MD riots.

The common bond is the Army in one example, a fact, not a feeling. What possible reason might excuse, tolerate and encourage selective criminal behavior. There are sociopaths of every ethnic stripe, so chances are it's not that alone.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, I think we all know the context of what Obama said. He's merely reiterating the sociopathic, statist, religious dogma indoctrinated by the Soviets.

Why would anyone expect anything different?

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm not denying that these criminals are members of a sociopathic, criminal subculture. It is a subculture intentionally created by the Democrat Party.

What offends me is equating any people, in this case Blacks, to any species of Apes. As I mentioned before, it is dehumanizing, and in a back door sense also means less is expected of them. It is also, as I mentioned before, the mythological basis for the concept of "Race". Race, as far as Blacks, was initially used to advance the concept of "Parallel Evolution". It was asserted that Africans were descended from a different genetic line and species than White people. "[censored] Erectus" was usually used, but at different times "Neanderthal", or one of the other Archaic early human species was used as well.

It's really no different than the Nazis classifying Jews as "Rattenvolk". Oder der Worden "Untermenschen"

You're missing my point by applying a collective standard to demonize whole groups of people, a tactic constantly used by the Democrats.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

....Why would anyone expect anything different?

I'm with you, and I wouldn't expect anything different. I just think it should be okay to ridicule, belittle and offend criminals and not extrapolate that to mean race. But, I admit in today's climate that's not possible.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"There are sociopaths of every ethnic stripe, so chances are it's not that alone."

"I just think it should be okay to ridicule, belittle and offend criminals and not extrapolate that to mean race. But, I admit in today's climate that's not possible."

It's not racial to criticize criminal behaviour, Craig.

It's racial when members attach a particular characteristic to all people of a common descent as we do here to the point of referring to them as sub-cultures.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Fortunately, (or unfortunately) the statist, sociopathic, dependent, religious subculture created by the Democrats cuts across all ethnic lines. The common bond of this subculture is sociopathic dependency on the State. The faith-based belief that you are "more equal" and entitled to other people's freedom, confiscated by the State on your behalf is purely religious. Unconstitutionally so. This is clearly an indoctrinated belief. It is the statist, Dupes, Minions, and Useful Idiots that are responsible for this, all based on Marxist-Leninist, anti-capitalist mythology. The mythological concept of Race is merely one of the many rationalizations of the "smokescreen" of this Totalitarian, faith-based philosophy.

"Animal Farm" is clearly happening.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/06/15 08:24 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, sovereign people decide in legislatures on taxes and how they are spent. The tax systems in our countries were made by successive governments. They are constitutional.

The sovereign people of the Province of Alberta yesterday turned out a conservative government of more than 40 years, replaced it with a majority left-of-centre party.

The sovereign people in Canada's conservative heartland said no to piling more on the middle class and letting the big guys go. Your mumbo jumbo didn't enter into it in any way.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ah, King, I really enjoy your posts. They provide so many "Teachable Moments".

The purpose of the American Constitution is to maintain individual freedom and equality, so government can't confiscate freedom on a religious basis and buy votes with it. In America, regardless of what Canada does, government is supposed to be restrained by the Constitution. This has obviously been circumvented by the indoctrination of your sociopathic religious beliefs within our society. Now, there are no restraints on what money is spent on, resulting in the vote-buying of Statist Neoslavery.

I consider you to belong to the same sociopathic religious cult as the looters in Baltimore. Philosophically, you are no different, except you prefer the Government to do the looting via unconstitutional taxation. Your cult is also using your fellow looters in Baltimore to rationalize the need for even more looting by the government, based solely on your sociopathic, statist, religious beliefs. See? In your case this religious subculture clearly cuts across ethnic lines.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/06/15 02:00 PM.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
"I consider you to belong to the same sociopathic religious cult as the looters in Baltimore"

Well Ken:
I suspect he's a little too old and feeble to jump on cars! eek grin
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The power to tax income was given to the Federal government by a constitutional amendment - the sixteenth:

"The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration."

So Federal income tax is constitutional.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 05/06/15 11:01 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.