Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

This may explain amount of frustration Jimbo carries.....

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I don't see any 4th of July parade attendees in this photo either Ken!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't see a comparison to a picture of a Tribe of Baboons either.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/05/15 06:34 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I think you need to get your glasses fixed! The Thugs are jumping all over a car with the intent of destroying it. The Tribe of Babboons is jumping all over a car to try and find food. Whatever damage they do is of no concern to them since they are animals. The end result with no responsible intervention is probably the same.
Ken I'm going to tell you one more thing then I'm going to drop it:
I managed Section 8 property on the South Side of Chicago for a couple of years. Thugs like the ones I pictured above are the norm in a Ghetto and I dealt with them on a daily basis. If you think for one minute they have any sense of responsibility or morals you can start thinking again.
This should give you some insight into the bizare "thinking" of Ghetto residents!

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/05/04/c...e-steals-201389

Last edited by James M; 05/05/15 04:57 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm not denying that these criminals are members of a sociopathic, criminal subculture. It is a subculture intentionally created by the Democrat Party.

What offends me is equating any people, in this case Blacks, to any species of Apes. As I mentioned before, it is dehumanizing, and in a back door sense also means less is expected of them. It is also, as I mentioned before, the mythological basis for the concept of "Race". Race, as far as Blacks, was initially used to advance the concept of "Parallel Evolution". It was asserted that Africans were descended from a different genetic line and species than White people. "[censored] Erectus" was usually used, but at different times "Neanderthal", or one of the other Archaic early human species was used as well.

It's really no different than the Nazis classifying Jews as "Rattenvolk".

You're missing my point by applying a collective standard to demonize whole groups of people, a tactic constantly used by the Democrats.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/05/15 05:36 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The real problem here Ken is that responsible Blacks need to stand up and say this is NOT acceptable behavior instead of making excuses for them and blaming groups like the police.
I'll give you an analogy:
Part of my ethnic background is Italian. What responsible blacks do by not speaking out would be the same as me making excuses for Italian criminals and Mafia members. Responsible Blacks need to disassociate themselves from these Ghetto Thugs in the same way responsible Americans of Italian decent disassociated themselves from Italian criminals. Instead they refer to them as their "brothers"!
If these problems can be fixed pouring more money into this cesspool is not going to do it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So, you're saying that Italian criminals and the ones who wouldn't speak up about them were the same as Baboons? See my point?

Thugs are Thugs, regardless of ethnic background.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
....What offends me is equating any people....

....it is dehumanizing, and in a back door sense also means less is expected of them....

....You're missing my point by applying a collective standard....

It really looks and quacks like 'collectively', less is expected of them. Offensive certainly is subjective, but the rational doesn't seem to support any 'back door' need for the pc of selective criminality.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Many of my fellow Army Officers and Enlisted Men were Black. They were like any other people, some good, some less so. The same as any others.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: Ken61
....What offends me is equating any people....

....it is dehumanizing, and in a back door sense also means less is expected of them....

....You're missing my point by applying a collective standard....

It really looks and quacks like 'collectively', less is expected of them. Offensive certainly is subjective, but the rational doesn't seem to support any 'back door' need for the pc of selective criminality.

The "Back Door" is the rationalization of dependency, as well as not expecting the same degree of Personal Responsibility expected of Whites. The best example being Black Men taking responsibility for their children. Fortunately, the criminal justice system yet has to go wholesale to a double-standard, although there are constant attempts to do so.

My taking offense is solely of a personal nature, as I adopted my two sons in Africa. I can assure you that they find what happened in Baltimore to be as repugnant as I do. It is the application of a collective standard to them that causes me to be offended.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/05/15 06:20 PM.

Page 2 of 13 1 2 3 4 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.