May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 288 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,752
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

dave k: you are boring us here with all of your trashy junk posts.

now here is something far more interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/fully-restored-wwii-fighter-plane-auction-131854819.html

Last edited by ed good; 05/04/15 10:42 AM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Who started this thread eddy?why its you Ed Good of "Slimy Scum Bag" fame-know far a wide as seller of tarted up crap guns and lying to hide defects !

what kind of hammer or rock did you use on this POS Ed?

were to you get your screwdriver's Toys Are Us or the bucket at the checkout in the Home Depot ?

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

No denying that it's not ed's gun. He left his traditional fig leaf behind as evidence. I think he uses the same screwdriver to open paint cans. sick

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
No denying that it's not ed's gun. He left his traditional fig leaf behind as evidence. I think he uses the same screwdriver to open paint cans. sick

That must be what he uses for "restoration",I think I can still see some paint on it.
Were is Doug, I know he just loves these guns with pads like this,and the "long" (13 3/4 with the butt ugly pad !)LOP !

Hillary For Prison 2018
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

ah yes, the ww1 era 16 gauge trojan with the thick pad...

it has a long history of use as a hunting gun. consigner indicates stock was cut down and then multiple pads added as generations of users grew and pads dried out...latest pad was added about ten years ago, before previous owner went off to war. he did not return. he is still mia. no one is left here to pass gun on too. few birds left here to hunt anyway. so gun is for sale...hopefully, it will go out west where enough birds are still left to hunt. and perhaps the pad swapping process will go on again for another 100 years?

even with the pad it weighs just 6 3/4 pounds.

Last edited by ed good; 05/04/15 06:08 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K

That must be what he uses for "restoration",I think I can still see some paint on it.
Were is Doug, I know he just loves these guns with pads like this,and the "long" (13 3/4 with the butt ugly pad !)LOP !

That is what is called a PROPHYLACTIC PARKER, it keeps the shooter from getting syphillis.....that abortion goes way beyond ugly Dave, any pad is ugly, but this example is over the top.....People never learn.........

sick sick sick sick

I can remember years ago when eds pictures showed his dog straining against it's chain in his gravel yard and his little rice rocket parked next to the wood porch.....he used to put down a green felt and scatter leaves all over it with the gun like it was a BURIAL.....LOL....

Best,

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave, I can see why ed got banned from the Parker forum. yeeeech.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

thank goodness we do not all live in your perfect world...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gee, look at this gun ed, obviously it is not closed. Just look at the bluing wear left of lever where the lever has been riding for years and years.......WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE THESE GUNS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PICTURE....obviously you are trying to mislead someone with these deceptive pictures.......

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HERE ARE CALLING YOU A CROOK, A LIAR AND SOMEONE WHO MISREPRESENTS HIS WARES IN ALL HIS ADS.......!!!!!........ AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS YOUR FLOWER CALLING CARD AND YOUR PORCH, even has your name on the GB picture, ed1 your GB handle.............LOL

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.