March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Ted Schefelbein, Marc Ret, graybeardtmm3, Ian Forrester, 1 invisible), 832 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

why is a slimy scum bag permitted to post trash like this here?

"For Ed "reasonable cost" is just a little torch fuel,"depositing checks " is internet/long distance only sales to find some buyer that doesn't know better and some pics that hide the defects,
What a business model."

my over 1500 positive feedbacks on gunbroker refudates these negative assumptions, lies and gross distortions of the truth.

Last edited by ed good; 05/02/15 08:35 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

and den der is dis:

"This was posted recently on another forum that I browse.

"posted 12 December 2013 23:52
If you're into older SxS shotguns, I have a head's up. Ed Good in NH is an appraiser, and lists many older classic SxS shotguns on Gun Broker. I bought a vintage SxS from this company, but when I mounted the barrels, they were loose. I tried to return it, but was told that since the action is tight when the forend is attached, it is "shootable", and no return would be accepted. The forend is a part of the action's lock-up (???). I sent him several articles on checking a SxS for wear looseness just as I had done, and he said that was a matter of opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of his listings are beater guns, waiting for sale with no chance of return, to become someone else's headache. Steer clear."

so, what is this unnamed, unknown fanthumbs name?

an ware is dis unknown forum?

hard to respond to trash like dis.

ah say again...read my feedback and then judge accordingly...

Last edited by ed good; 05/02/15 10:43 PM.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

gittin tired o dis trashin here...

message to dave:

is anybody dare...do anybody care?

Last edited by ed good; 05/02/15 08:48 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So pleased I have kicked your cage enough for you to notice ! I will be sure to do it again and again !

BTW

Pix was removed.

BTW, why don't you try and stop me from posting about the POS crap you are trying to find newbie buyers to get stuck with like this torched POS, cracker barrel junk Ed Good ?

What are your Business Hours ( As required by the ATF) ?

Last edited by Dave Weber; 05/03/15 07:55 AM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ed, the problem is that this is a forum dedicated to the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns. It is populated by people who are concerned with the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns.

And because of that they know, I repeat....they know, that you are not concerned with the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns.

Now you, in the tradition of used car salesmen everywhere, may be fine with how you sell guns. You've got the little lot off Main street, selling lemons to those whose cash or credit may be a little lacking (to stretch the used car salesman analogy a little farther). You haven't broken any laws (that we know of) and you have customers for your wares.

But we aren't your customers. We aren't interested in the lemons you've slathered with Bondo before a quickie paint job that will be peeling in three week. We are what you might call "informed" buyers.

So my suggestion to you is if you don't like the way you are treated here, you have two simple choices.....clean up your gun sales act in such a way that we do find you and your business and gun restoration practices acceptable or leave here and don't come back.

The choice is up to you. I suspect all here who you feel tormented by would be fine with whichever choice you make.

Last edited by canvasback; 05/02/15 09:49 PM. Reason: spelling

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

back: just a reminder...i do no gun work of any kind.

i sell what my consignment customers give me to sell and what i choose to buy for resale.

and if some here dont like how some of the guns i sell appear, well too bad...you dont have to buy them.

what i do object to is when some make negative assumptions, tell lies and distort the truth, regrading myself and my customers...

and why is rudeness and personal attacks tolerated here?

plus, it sounds like you object to how i sell guns...what is that all about?

Last edited by ed good; 05/02/15 10:59 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

ed, didn't you tell us just a couple months ago that you built some muzzleloaders? And now you are trying to tell us that you do no gun work of any kind.

Which is it ed?

And didn't you also try to tell us that old Ed Lander did your torch coloring jobs? Remember how you used to write about the sweet smell of burnt steel quenched in urine? But now you are telling us that these torched beauties are all brought to you that way to be sold on consignment.

Which is it ed?

Why do you and King Brown think the truth is rudeness or a personal attack, and lies, bullshit, and fairy tales are civil discussion?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

well, keith, about 30 years ago i did build a couple of muzzle loading rifles...two was enough for me to find out that i did not have the patience to do that kind of work...still have erm. still shoot erm now and then...but they aint pretty.

an, old ed did recolor shotgun receivers for me and others. but, i do not think he used a torch for heat. i think he used a potters kiln for controlled heat. but, so what? some like his case colors. others do not. over the years, i have sold several guns with recolored receivers, done by old ed and others. never had a complaint about old eds work.

and there should be no place on this fine forum for lies, rudeness and personal attacks. those who do so, while hiding behind false names, are cowardly individuals lacking in maturity, courage and character...

however, bullshit and fairy tales can be entertaining and certainly civil in their discourse....

sadly, what is lacking here are individuals skilled in the art of debate...too many here take issue with anothers view and instead of presenting an opposing view, they resort to insult and rude personal attack...sorta child like.

and say what you will about da king...but, i have never known him to be rude or disrespectful to others here...sorry, i cant say the same about you, or myself for that matter...

Last edited by ed good; 05/03/15 12:54 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lying to us... posting intentionally inaccurate and/or misleading statistics... and bloviating and pretending to be something that you are not is the height of rudeness and disrespect. So is hypocrisy.

Dishonesty is not civility. Respect is earned, not automatically conferred upon you just because you reach some magical age.

Speaking of dishonesty, this is the first time that you have claimed that old Ed Lander used a potters kiln for controlled heat. Those grotesque bullseye colors will not result from putting a receiver or action in a kiln. They come from the very localized heat of an acetylene torch. The one I especially got a kick out of was the Parker you sold on Gunbroker that you said was recolored to "duplicate" Parker case colors, and that in your opinion, the work was done by DelGrego. You must have been talking about the "other" DelGrego... the one on crack.

What do you call it when someone is so totally dishonest that they actually begin to believe their own lies? I think it's a pathological liar. I don't think you're up to King's level yet, but you are getting there.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"and why is rudeness and personal attacks tolerated here?"

Take one look at the topic of this thread-that YOU started and then say that ?

You need to get some serious mental help,its obvious you have NO friends, NO life and a business-not in compliance business,that TAKES ADVANTAGE of people who don't know any better !

You sell crap,you hide behind a bogus "return policy that works for YOU" and LIES.

Ed, your a crook,a cowardly lying antigun crook.I will,along with others on here,continue to SHOW that every chance I get !

If you don't like it thats FINE by me !

How many forums have you been thrown off Ed Good ?

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.