May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (MattH, Borderbill, Ken Nelson, 1 invisible), 306 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,537
Posts546,034
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dave K Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Obama will most certainly pardon him to avoid the embarrassment.
Check it out:

Seven months after the military began an investigation into the disappearance of Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl and his capture by the Taliban, which held him for five years, a new report indicates Army officials have determined Bergdahl — for whom the administration traded five top Gitmo-held terrorists — will be charged as a deserter.

Bergdahl’s attorney has received the charges, according to Shaffer, who claims the Obama administration is withholding the report.

O’Reilly said the White House has had this information for a while but has been delaying it under the auspices of Ben Rhodes, assistant national security adviser.

“This is shaping up to be a Titanic struggle behind the scenes,” Shaffer said. “Believe me, the Army here wants to do the right thing. Factually, there’s no way they can not do the right thing regarding Bergdahl. And the White House, because of the political narrative, President Obama cozying up to the parents and because he, President Obama, releasing the five Taliban. … The narrative is what the White House does not want to have come out.”

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2015/01/bergdahl-charged-desertion/

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave:
I listined to this as well last night and agree wiith your assessment that Obama wil probably pardon him. I'll reserve further commen t until later.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yup, this is just a small part of the paradigm shift in foreign relations. This seems like an easy one to drift off topic with mantra about citizenship and no one left behind, but they knew the likelihoods back when they staged the photo opportunities. I bet the 'conflicted' media goes with their pc hearts rather than 'investigating' about the policy, tactics and results.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd be interested as well in US policy concerning release for one of her soldiers, deserter or not. Tactics involve back-channeling. Results are very satisfactory compared to Israel releasing hundreds and sometimes more than a thousand Arabs for one Israeli soldier---I believe once for a body. Jews revere life; plus it's enormous boost to military and national morale. I'm not aware of any country disclosing "policy, tactics and results." Bartering goes back to antiquity, not a paradigm shift.

Dave K Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

King there was NO " boost to morale" in the military when this deserter was released !

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/bergdahl-deserter-or-hero/

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

There may not have been in the US military, Dave. For all the criticism of Israelis, I've never heard of them being called stupid. Israel goes to extraordinary risk and cost to not leave one of its military (or civilians in Entebbe) in enemy hands, dead or alive.

The US similarly with Tehran embassy captives. I don't think countries make distinctions concerning character in these cases. It's not uncommon or traitorous for our warriors to crack-up while engaged with the enemy---or after they come home.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think Obama will pardon him,I think they will delay-delay-delay until they release him due to lack of a speedy trial.Then Obama wouldn't have to sign anything, it would be the "courts".
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I'm not aware of any country disclosing "policy, tactics and results." Bartering goes back to antiquity, not a paradigm shift.

I had suspected it might be easy for you, not King, but the left to drift and justify, but the mechanics and paperwork of a swap can be done by a low level secretary. bo did disclose, but it's ok if you missed the tv time and press releases, that Dave was able to point out.

bo sent the message to the world and his citizens. bo decided to parade these parents in a photo op at the speed of light. You do know who rhodes is. He's orchestrating the info flow, not the DOD whose business it is. Hey, how about that document dump on congress about benghazi and memories of dysfunctional Tea Partiers beating dead horses.

A point of view could be, fine, good for the Israelis, I thought we were talking about US foreign policy. Hey, what is that policy, what tactics can we see even though some aren't disclosed, and what result did we achieve by the photo ops and press releases. Maybe most important of all, what results 'need' to be hidden from disclosure and why.

Dave K Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Not for deserters !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

It think it's clear to everyone but the densest of Libtards that this guy deserted. The members of his own unit have publicly stated to the man that he deserted. It's just more of the stall and delay and obsfucation that's come to characterize the Kenyans administration.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.