April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,035 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,124
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Part of the reason for the civil rights movement is that blacks were sick of mob rule-being applied to them.

But look where we stand today.

The blame rests squarely on the truly sorry state of education in the US today.
You don't have to look far, not even off this section of the board, to see exactly what the problem is.

Best,
Ted

The blame rests squarely on the moral poverty many blacks live in...single parent or raised by grandchildren because Mamma or Daddy(whomever he is) is in prison for drugs is the true reason for this crap today. It is not education; as I can assure you after 35 years as an educator I cannot undo in 9 months what a sorry-ass parent has done in 13-18 years of zero parenting and supervision. Throw in rap music, graphically violent video games, and movies that glorify drug use, abuse of women, killing of cops, carjacking, etc. etc. and this is damage teachers can not undo. But; as usual, teachers make an excellent whipping boy for those who refuse to accept the moral decay and family breakdown in society today...especially among the Black population and it is approaching critical mass in the Hispanic population as well. Ask any law enforcement or education professional.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K

Ain't that the truth!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GaryW
....The blame rests squarely on the truly sorry state of education in the US today....

Best,
Ted

....But; as usual, teachers make an excellent whipping boy for those who refuse to accept the moral decay and family breakdown in society today....

I think the state of education doesn't reflect on the individual teacher. But, there's no doubt in my mind that teachers to the right of center are becoming less and less.

Something like 'common core' is looking to swing the agenda further left, not help the kids. Right off the lead paragraph, 'we haven't changed what our kids are studying or how they think in over thirty years'. Yet, In Texas a bunch of lefties are having a fit because of the success of a group in the school board that has been able to swing the state of education back to the right a bit.

Text book publishers have significantly steered the class room to the left for the whole nation over the last thirty years based the boards' lead. Hopefully, that Texas board can continue back towards the center some, for the whole country. Common core says it's not enough. They want more, particularly interesting is to 'test' teachers for qualifications to spread the agenda.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It was reported last night on Megyn Kelly's new show that 67% of university facility consider themselves to be left wing liberals. The program went on to point out the problems with this.
As I indicated earlier this is nothing new and I payed for it grade point wise for taking on a Libtard professor in a social studies class.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

please do tell us what is a libertard, so we will know what the hell it is that you and others who use that term here are trying to say...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

and this is for all of you racist out there...

http://news.yahoo.com/photo-cop-hugging-...topstories.html

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

"As I indicated earlier this is nothing new and I paid for it grade point wise for taking on a Libtard professor in a social studies class."

Golly, Jim. How did you ever overcome such a grave injustice? I think that would have broken a lesser man. Guess it all worked out in the end though. I mean you becoming a successful video producer and slum lord lackey. That showed him. What were you doing in a social studies class anyways? Takin' it easy, eh? Mom and dad must have been paying for school? Anyways, I'm glad it worked out for you.

jOe, good stuff up in the for sale section. Funny.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I usually don't even bother responding to personal attacks especially from this Libtard idiot since most of you are aware of the lack of anything resembling intelligence on the part of this individual.
For the record: I worked full time went to college part time and paid my own way through school. Unfortunately social studies was a required course when I attended college.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

"...especially from this Libtard idiot since most of you are aware of the lack of anything resembling intelligence on the part of this individual."

I never claimed to be a rocket surgeon, Jim. Call me a Libtard idiot again and I'll kick you so hard you'll be wearing your azz for a hat. I'm a right leaning nationalist traditionalist, MF'er!

Foxie. You forgot the 'possum in your post up in the for sale section.

http://youtu.be/Sa5NwJQvlvQ

ed. You had better chill or you will get banned.

Last edited by lonesome roads; 11/29/14 09:00 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
....I never claimed to be a rocket surgeon, Jim. Call me a Libtard idiot again and I'll kick you so hard you'll be wearing your azz for a hat. I'm a right leaning nationalist traditionalist, MF'er!....

Whew, you got off easy Jim. I think he still trusts you.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.