May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (R Reynolds, welder, j7l2), 809 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,641
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

I haven't erred on Mike's admirable character and courage, Craig. It's been there for years to see.

Nah, on shellfish. I like all shellfish. Too easy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Easy, Craig, don't be picky. You're a signer of the Ed Declaration of not treating citizens equally.

Sidelock
Sidelock

wow it worked,

that clown ed stopped using his caps key,do ya think he is hiding it somewhere just in case someone knocks on his door ?

stay on the lookout there eddy, you can add paranoia to the list when the white coat guys ask.

can you imagine the phone call to his neighbors?

"its Ed next store,you know the guy that talks like Uncle Remus"

"What the f do you want?"

"Hey be on the lookout there is some guy named dave who is going to take my caps key and jam it down my throat "

"Ok eddy you go take your meds and everything will be ok"

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Easy, Craig, don't be picky. You're a signer of the Ed Declaration of not treating citizens equally.

I wonder how many millions come out of 'communities' in the US and Canada for 'schools' in gaza tunnels and afghan caves. Ah, that's not important.

I proudly stand for the redistribution from the ultra rich to the lowly forum. Haven't you heard, the ends justifies the means. Besides, I could add in that women and minorities would benefit, and all could be excused away because we never really mean a hundred percent, do we.

No hari kari necessary, I offer you the noble retreat. No stench by association, you can start a new fund drive for Dave....and global warming if you want. Remember, please don't stick Canadian coins in the machine.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
well joe, mikie's chief complaint here seems to be about baiting and trolling...yet, he does not seem to realize that starting threads calling for banning others, is in fact baiting and trolling, don ja know?

You misunderstand my intent ed. As you are a true master of baiting and trolling, you know that the purpose of those activities is to engage another person in an argument and provoke them so the troll can respond with personal attacks. And the troll doesn't give a damn about the subject of the argument, he just wants to antagonize and anger someone into arguing. With this thread, I am making a serious and diligent effort to get you banned from this BBS permanently. I have considered how best to do it. And then thought it over and over again. This is how I decided to proceed. Whether I succeed or not, your permanent banishment is the purpose and the goal I am pursuing in this thread.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 11/13/14 11:52 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe

QUESTION #1

MIKE WHEN YOU DREAM ABOUT ed DO YOU WAKE UP IN A HOT OR COLD SWEAT ?

jOe, the way you pop up here and defend ed I assume you are sweet on him. Don't worry, I'm not moving in on your boy.

I'm really surprised by your homosexual innuendos...

I'm not defending Ed....I'm just trying to help you.

MIKE IF YOU CONTINUE TO AVOID THE QUESTIONS LIKE A DEMOCRAT I CAN'T HELP YOU.

IN YOUR DREAMS IS ed CHASING YOU WITH A ToRCH ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

There is a simple end to this matter.

One strike and your out. All who have been banned at one time or another by our esteemed Doublegun evangelist raise your right hand, collect your personal belongings and remove yourself from the premises. And don't let the door hit you in the ass.....

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
IN YOUR DREAMS IS ed CHASING YOU WITH A ToRCH ?

Whatever floats your boat. If you are having sado-masochistic fantasies about "Master ed" I am not going to condemn you. But I repeat, I am not moving in on your Master ed.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Once ? you could do twice and I think three times and that would still leave just one, Ed Good the King of getting banned from jut about every gun forum on the internet !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

well, glad you guys are having such a good time...

once again though its mostly repetitive nonsense...

is there nothing else to talk about here? whenever i try to come up with an interesting and controversial discussion, is seems to just dissolve into child like, pre adolescent personal attacks.

if the only value misfires offers is a place to preach to the the choir about the evils of gun control and the democrats and obama...then i may just get bored enough to go away...i mean enough already!

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.