Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

It pleases me that you see it that way, as entertainment, Jim. Why else are we here?

It's sort of like the old standby, Who would you invite to dinner from those who ever lived? I linger with the thought of Muhammad Ali for brio, entertainment.

(I'm told there's an MA museum in Louisville, Kentucky, where I'm visiting next month after a conservation talk in Washington. Is it any good?)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Not only the Kochs, the Bloombergs, all the big money boys who distort the electoral process to serve their ambitions. Commoners like you and I, Ken, are along for the ride. They're driving.

Oh Comrade King,

Enough with the "Moral Equivalency" and the attempt to claim "Victim Status" and draw me into your little statist cabal.

Obviously the "Money" wasn't the real factor in this election, as the Democrats clearly outspent the Republicans. The real money problem is unconstitutional vote-buying by corrupt statist politicians. I mean the statist neoslavery of forcing free and equal citizens into an involuntary exchange of goods and services in order to buy the votes of other Americans. That's the source of corruption in American politics, the creation of a statist, sociopathic, corrupt political class who's self interest is the destruction of the American economy in order to create an entitled, parasitic victim class in order to buy their votes. They're called Democrats, but they're really merely Reds of the Soviet school. Like yourself. They're the one's who are driving the decline of America.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/07/14 07:40 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

i don't think we bend the constitution in a direction.the constitution is the direction.and it shouldn't matter conservative or liberal the constitution is the constitution.but liberals want to attach meaning that do not exist. and we don't need to compromise with the losing democrats the country needs a change in direction and this election mandated the change ,not to compromise and get along with the democrats .King, i don't think the democrat fair housing(or what ever it was called)helped no skin in the game means people wont care.im tired

Sidelock
Sidelock

Comrade King,

Have you ever read Sun-Tzu? (Sun-Zi)

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Ken61 #383304 11/07/14 05:35 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, a companion. Use him daily in my work.The great warrior isn't the one who wins 100 battles. He's the one who doesn't go into battle. He destroys his enemy's strategy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I thought so. "Retreat when the enemy advances"....It's much easier to understand Mao in particular if you understand Sun-Zi..

Last edited by Ken61; 11/07/14 05:38 PM.

mc #383308 11/07/14 06:17 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

mc, the world is moving faster than me, too. What was near-heresy as little as 10-15 years ago is now law by which we live: same-sex, gays, prohibitive gun regulations, invasions of privacy and property etc, all adjudicated by Supreme Court jurists of all party affiliations as constitutional, as here in Canada. There is often surprisingly near consensus for and against the parties that appointed them. Presidents and prime ministers have mandates for change. Any change in US direction in the near-term can come only from cooperation in the public interest, retreating from the most poisonous intransigence in the country's history.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Any change in US direction in the near-term can come only from cooperation in the public interest, retreating from the most poisonous intransigence in the country's history.

Considering that the latest changes in US direction that has caused the poisonous intransigence were executed in a fundamentally corrupt fashion, and clearly against the public interest, (only in the interest of the Totalitarian State) asserting that cooperation is required is absurd. What is required is the Moral Courage and the sense of principle to oppose it.

Ken61 #383334 11/07/14 10:53 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Where's the moral courage going to come from, Ken? An electorate you appear to down-rate as a democratic mob? Politicians you appear to believe repress freedom by pandering to the electorate?

I would like to think personal moral courage for decency and fairness of everyday lives could be grafted onto the US body politic. Instead it presents the face of Misfires to its wonderful people and the world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Commoners like you and I, Ken, are along for the ride. They're driving.

BS, King. Where were they last Tuesday, asleep at the wheel? Commoners commandeered the results Tuesday. In my little precinct there are 216 registered voters. When I left the polls at 6:30 p.m., 210 had voted.

Kochs, Bloombergs? Don't think so.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.