May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (Argo44, Rick W, SKB, 2 invisible), 586 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,541
Posts546,051
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
GLS #382354 11/01/14 08:36 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith, I am here to let it be known that you are a spineless bully who for years has seemed to take some sort of weird pleasure out of mugging an 84 year-old man. Read each and every limerick. It just seems nicer in short concise language. We know what you are, just not who you are. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>DUMBASS ALERT>>>>>>>>>>>>

Still got nothing, eh GLS?

Read my post #382341 above again GLS. Your buddy is a liar. You are here to defend a liar. I guess that's what lawyers do. I think good ones do it with a convincing argument rather than a display of their stupidity.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382356 11/01/14 09:03 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keith, I read your post. I don't see a lie. When you were born did you pick out your middle name (let's use Acoward) since we don't know it. Are the "sins" of the father visited on the son? Did you pick and choose who your parents were? Tell us something warm and fuzzy about you. You seem to relish mining the internet about King as you did in the other thread. Yesterday, you got your ass caught in a mischaracterization of a King statement. A stupid mistake, had it been reversed, you would have made it proof of a lie and repeated it ad nauseum for years, on two screens of print. It's just what you do, you overblown windbag.

GLS #382359 11/01/14 09:24 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Oh, thank's for the Dumbass Alert.

With a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass
He calls folks liars with his lack of class
Hidden in the bushes he barks out “lies”
While as a kid he pulled wings off flies
He thinks he’s clever but he’s just a ________

I'm stumped. Can’t say “horse’s ass” because of the first line, “pompous, long-winded jerk” doesn’t rhyme, but thanks to your suggestion, I’ll use “dumbass”. Dumbass is kinda juvenile, but it was your suggestion. We make a great team. You give me so much to work with.

GLS #382361 11/01/14 10:12 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Geez, you're even dumber than I thought. Am I not entitled to my opinions that King tells lies and that you are a dumbass? My opinions are based upon observations.

King said my "Communist leaning" statement was deliberate misinterpretation, so I provided quotes from an exchange between him and Ken61 where Ken 61 asked why he was so Red. King replied that he'd be the "first to be rounded up" and went on to speak of his indoctrination and his opinion that "anyone who wasn't thinking that way at the time he was born wasn't thinking." But King has mentioned his Communist leanings and tendencies here several other times in the past... as if they weren't patently obvious already. Guess you weren't paying attention. I did. This had nothing to do with his middle name.

I suppose both you and King could weasel out of this by claiming that you both thought the "Red" which Ken61 referred to was referring to King's alleged Miqmak Indian ancestry.

I didn't get my ass caught in a mischaracterization of a King Brown statement yesterday. I got caught in another attempted move by King to weasel out of what he clearly said, and that shit only works on fools and those who are trying to cover up a fellow Libtard's lies. I also addressed that "craft of journalsim" lying and weaseling within the NYT-WMD thread. I'd say "Nice Try" if it wasn't so blatantly dishonest and an amateurish attempt to cover up one lie with another.

You're a big bad Keyboard Cowboy Gil. But you've got nothing to back it up. Nothing. Why are you like that? Did someone call you a pussy in school? Do people still call you a pussy? If not, why not? The longer you go on, the more you display your stupidity and hypocrisy. I could just see you in action.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, my client is a pedophile, but he is 84 years old so you must acquit, and you must never speak critically of him."

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, my client is a murderer, but he is 84 years old so you must acquit, and you must never speak critically of him."

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, my client is a con artist who has been swindling 94 year old ladies, but he is 84 years old so you must acquit, and you must never speak critically of him."

Since you obviously have reading comprehension problems Gil, why don't we go back and start with the easy King Brown lie where he said that Jim had claimed the NYT used the term WMD in their article on the chemical weapons found in Iraq. You know... the one where our resident liar tried to say that Mustard Gas, Sarin, and poison gasses that were banned by the Geneva Convention are not really WMD. Our liar still hasn't addressed that Whopper, nor has he manned-up and apologized to Jim. Doesn't that tell you something? I suppose it doesn't. That would take a level of both intelligence and integrity.

Besides, when I opine that King Brown is a pathological liar, how do you know I'm talking about the King Brown who so frequently posts bullshit here? Why are you engaging in deliberate mis-characterizations? See, two can play the same dishonest game.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382364 11/01/14 11:11 AM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I recall a couple of years ago, King mentioned he was a friend of MLK and attended his Nobel Peace Award in Sweden. You mined the internet and found no photo of King in Oslo. You interpreted this to be either a lie or exaggeration. A CBC youtube video was found of King interviewing MLK and you wrote that MLK never looked at him indicating that he couldn’t be a friend. King said he knew Jackie Kennedy. You once again mined the internet and found no photo. You interpreted that to be either a lie or exaggeration. You have repeatedly stalked him in this forum and on the internet. King is 84 years old with what appears to have been one helluva run and continues to be active in his community and for what we know in both good mental and physical health. He hunts and fishes. I give him credit for “walking the walk”. I would punch my life ticket right now to be guaranteed to have the run he has had so far. You on the other hand “sqwauk and sqwauk”I wouldn’t stand by and watch a thug mug an 84 year-old man on the street, I’m not going to stand by and watch you shamelessly, repeatedly and cowardly mug him on this forum. I don’t pick my friends for their political beliefs. I sure didn’t pick my wife for her gun rights beliefs. I would share a drink or a foxhole with King. Based on what I know about you and your forum persona—not so fast.…. King may play the “punk’s game”, but he is no “punk”. You on the other hand play the “coward’s game” and act like both a “punk” and a “coward”.

Keith, the cowardly klown:

He said he dined with Jackie O. did King Brown
I’ve mined the internet, no photo to be found
My internet search confirmed through spying
That with no 50 year-old photo, he’s got to be lying
Hissed keith our doublegun kowardly klown.

Still holding that $10 for Dave!
Your name and address posted, please.

GLS #382371 11/01/14 12:08 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I see you deleted the above post from the NYT-WMD thread, and moved it here. I'll paste my reply to you here...

Why do you wish to change the subject and move on to many of the wild-assed things that King says here which are unverifiable?
How many times has your boy doubted something and demanded "Proof please"? ... the same proof that he virtually never gives... save the odd Wikipedia reference? You are free to characterize my actions as stalking or mugging. You would be wrong. You don't have any clue what walk I've walked, because I have not squawked about it as King has. If King told you he walked on the moon and had a Congressional Medal of Honor, would you believe it just because he said so? Would you expect me to believe it as well? If I checked out the claims and found nothing, would I be justified in questioning them? Had I found anything of substance initially, my curiosity would have quickly been satisfied. What I do know is that when I did searches of some of King's contemporaries who were of much lesser journalistic stature... at least according to him... there were many more search results. If that doesn't suggest something to you, you may be even dumber than I think.

Here's a little story I once told here that you may have missed. I'll try to keep it short. I used to work with an older guy who frequently went on and on about his WWII service record. He claimed to have been Gen. Douglas McArthurs personal radioman. He claimed he was just outside the frame of the photo of the Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima. He spoke of hand to hand combat with the Japs. He claimed he knew the Japs surrendered even before McArthur did, because he took the radio message. He claimed to have opened the first whorehouse in Tokyo after the war. Some of the other guys used to question him and mock him. They asked him if he ran the first customers of his whorehouse off by hand since he didn't have any girls. They questioned his wild claims and he got pissed and even more adamant about his heroic record. I myself never commented. He was older and I respected that.

Some years later, I asked my Dad how much older this guy was than him, since I knew they grew up a literal stone's throw apart. My Dad told me they were only a couple months apart and would have graduated together if my old co-worker had not flunked fourth grade. I said, "Then he couldn't have possibly fought in WWII?" and Dad said, "Hell no, we were about 13 years old when WWII ended. He did join the Army when I went into the Air Force, but I'm pretty sure he never left the States. He was a radio repairman, not a radioman. Why? What'd he tell you?"

I told my Dad about some of the daring heroics he'd related. To tell him all of what he had claimed would have taken literally days. I guess it was all the more heroic considering he was fighting Japs at age 12 or 13. Dad rolled his eyes and told me he always was different while they were growing up. He said that when all of the other kids were hunting, fishing, playing football, or baseball, etc., my ex co-worker would usually be off by himself dreaming up wild assed stories.

Then there was an ex-boss of mine who swore he got picked up by a gust of wind while carrying a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood on the roof of a seven story apartment building in Pittsburgh. He told us he carefully steered it to a perfect landing between a city bus and a police car on Liberty Ave. in rush hour traffic. Amazing!

Then there's a guy where I currently work who claims to have sat atop a 220 cu. ft. oxygen tank and snapped the neck off with a sledge hammer and rode the tank across the Ohio River to Kentucky. Same guy claims that he saved his town from certain destruction by driving his Chevy truck into the path of an approaching tornado and breaking up the funnel cloud. Wow!

The last two guys, I confronted. I threw the Bullshit Flag. They both got very pissed at me. Tough shit.

I'm telling you the same thing. Tough Shit. You can believe all the bullshit you want to swallow. I won't.

GLS #382372 11/01/14 12:12 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'll be short and to the point. A trait lacking in you:

What is it that makes this anonymous keith tick?
What drives him to obsessively say “liar”, is he just sick?
If an old woman said “good morning”, but it was past noon
Would he accuse her of lying, like an obnoxious buffoon?
Or is it as simple as he’s just a two-bit prick?

GLS #382516 11/02/14 05:19 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

match point?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
GLS #382825 11/04/14 05:17 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS
Oh, thank's for the Dumbass Alert.

With a battleship mouth and a rowboat ass
He calls folks liars with his lack of class
Hidden in the bushes he barks out “lies”
While as a kid he pulled wings off flies
He thinks he’s clever but he’s just a _"House made of glass?""_______

I'm stumped. Can’t say “horse’s ass” because of the first line, “pompous, long-winded jerk” doesn’t rhyme, but thanks to your suggestion, I’ll use “dumbass”. Dumbass is kinda juvenile, but it was your suggestion. We make a great team. You give me so much to work with.

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.