May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
11 members (DAM16SXS, canvasback, buckstix, MattH, 2 invisible), 766 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,617
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Gil, and note how the little fellow is hoist on his own petard:

"Originally Posted By: King Brown
Learned first hand how our operatives were conducting wet operations against German spies in NYC before US opened its eyes, and their operations for the security of Canada after the war."

I didn't say I knew of operations as they occurred, as the little fellow assumed. I knew personally one involved in those operations as a family friend who was still undercover with senior responsibilities in the aircraft industry.

King, if the roles were reversed and you made that mistake, he would spin it into a bald-faced lie and repeat it as nauseum for the next two years and demand proof. But he would take two screens to say it each time.

He said he dined with Jackie O. did King Brown
I’ve mined the internet, no photo to be found
My internet search confirmed through spying
That with no 50 year-old photo, he’s got to be lying
Hissed keith our doublegun kowardly klown.

keith, These needlepointers are getting anxious and there is a deadline on printing “Leaves of Cowardly Ass”, the gilded book compilation of these limericks. Need to know what you want.
Name and address, please. $10 to Dave.

Last edited by GLS; 10/31/14 02:03 PM. Reason: with apologies to Walt Whitman
Sidelock
Sidelock

We have strayed far away from the original premise of this thread. It has definitively been demonstrated the Iraqi's had and used chemical WMDs right up until the time we invaded.
This is something the Libtards can't and won't admit because to do so now will show just how much they're lied about this and other things over the years.
I sincerely hope they get a well deserved clock cleaning next Tuseday.
Even if this happens we will be plagued with the Liberal Bimbos Obama appointed to the Supreme Court for the foreseable future.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Learned first hand how our operatives were conducting wet operations against German spies in NYC before US opened its eyes, and their operations for the security of Canada after the war.

In the context of your post, words mean something, or at least they should. In the above sentence, "before the US opened its eyes" and "after the war" would both imply the time frame for your firsthand learning... at least to someone who (1) knew how to write, and (2) didn't think that "the craft of journalism" was weasel words, twisting, spinning, lies, and obfuscation.

Same goes for the Security Clearance issue where you were clearly talking about your supposed special and preferential access to the Kennedy's during their campaigns, and you later claimed you were talking about Security Clearance for access to the White House, Pentagon, and State... places that never entered into your bloviating, bragging, bullshit earlier post about your special relationship with the Camelot Boys.

I notice you didn't address the "Communist leaning" thing from your buddy GLS' Wizard of Ooze thread. Still haven't figured a way to dishonestly weasel your way out of that one, eh King? Hoist up by your own Petard again, eh? Keep working on it my little Nova Scotian guy. I have complete faith that you can come up with a totally dishonest way to weasel out of that one too.

In the words of Slick Willie Clinton, "it depends upon what the definition of is is." When I call you a liar, how do you know I'm really talking about you? Are you again putting words in my mouth? Two can play your dishonest games King.

You're not fooling anyone except for the mentally deficient here. I thought you take pity on the weak and disadvantaged.

Hey GLS. Do you know who I'm thinking of when I refer to the mentally deficient, weak, and disadvantaged here?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why do you wish to change the subject and move on to many of the wild-assed things that King says here which are unverifiable?
How many times has your boy doubted something and demanded "Proof please"? ... the same proof that he virtually never gives... save the odd Wikipedia reference? You are free to characterize my actions as stalking or mugging. You would be wrong. You don't have any clue what walk I've walked, because I have not squawked about it as King has. If King told you he walked on the moon and had a Congressional Medal of Honor, would you believe it just because he said so? Would you expect me to believe it as well? If I checked out the claims and found nothing, would I be justified in questioning them? Had I found anything of substance initially, my curiosity would have quickly been satisfied. What I do know is that when I did searches of some of King's contemporaries who were of much lesser journalistic stature... at least according to him... there were many more search results. If that doesn't suggest something to you, you may be even dumber than I think.

Here's a little story I once told here that you may have missed. I'll try to keep it short. I used to work with an older guy who frequently went on and on about his WWII service record. He claimed to have been Gen. Douglas McArthurs personal radioman. He claimed he was just outside the frame of the photo of the Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima. He spoke of hand to hand combat with the Japs. He claimed he knew the Japs surrendered even before McArthur did, because he took the radio message. He claimed to have opened the first whorehouse in Tokyo after the war. Some of the other guys used to question him and mock him. They asked him if he ran the first customers of his whorehouse off by hand since he didn't have any girls. They questioned his wild claims and he got pissed and even more adamant about his heroic record. I myself never commented. He was older and I respected that.

Some years later, I asked my Dad how much older this guy was than him, since I knew they grew up a literal stone's throw apart. My Dad told me they were only a couple months apart and would have graduated together if my old co-worker had not flunked fourth grade. I said, "Then he couldn't have possibly fought in WWII?" and Dad said, "Hell no, we were about 13 years old when WWII ended. He did join the Army when I went into the Air Force, but I'm pretty sure he never left the States. He was a radio repairman, not a radioman. Why? What'd he tell you?"

I told my Dad about some of the daring heroics he'd related. To tell him all of what he had claimed would have taken literally days. I guess it was all the more heroic considering he was fighting Japs at age 12 or 13. Dad rolled his eyes and told me he always was different while they were growing up. He said that when all of the other kids were hunting, fishing, playing football, or baseball, etc., my ex co-worker would usually be off by himself dreaming up wild assed stories.

Then there was an ex-boss of mine who swore he got picked up by a gust of wind while carrying a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood on the roof of a seven story apartment building in Pittsburgh. He told us he carefully steered it to a perfect landing between a city bus and a police car on Liberty Ave. in rush hour traffic. Amazing!

Then there's a guy where I currently work who claims to have sat atop a 220 cu. ft. oxygen tank and snapped the neck off with a sledge hammer and rode the tank across the Ohio River to Kentucky. Same guy claims that he saved his town from certain destruction by driving his Chevy truck into the path of an approaching tornado and breaking up the funnel cloud. Wow!

The last two guys, I confronted. I threw the Bullshit Flag. They both got very pissed at me. Tough shit.

I'm telling you the same thing. Tough Shit. You can believe all the bullshit you want to swallow. I won't.

EDIT: I see you deleted your previous post while I was typing this. Since I worked so hard on it, I'll just leave it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I had some Libtard Bimbo in my neighborhood tell me yesterday while out walking how wonderful things are now that the unemployment rate is only 5%. I threw up the B.S. flag much to my wife's chagrin.
When I got home I emailed her a recent Forbe's article,hardly a bastion of conservatism, that shows the REAL current unemployment rate is 12.9%.
We are currently 17.5 Trillion Dollars in debt with Obamacare projected to add another 3 Trillion over the next few years. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop as surely it will
Jim

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Why do you wish to change the subject and move on to many of the wild-assed things that King says here which are unverifiable?
How many times has your boy doubted something and demanded "Proof please"? ... the same proof that he virtually never gives... save the odd Wikipedia reference? You are free to characterize my actions as stalking or mugging. You would be wrong. You don't have any clue what walk I've walked, because I have not squawked about it as King has. If King told you he walked on the moon and had a Congressional Medal of Honor, would you believe it just because he said so? Would you expect me to believe it as well? If I checked out the claims and found nothing, would I be justified in questioning them? Had I found anything of substance initially, my curiosity would have quickly been satisfied. What I do know is that when I did searches of some of King's contemporaries who were of much lesser journalistic stature... at least according to him... there were many more search results. If that doesn't suggest something to you, you may be even dumber than I think.

Here's a little story I once told here that you may have missed. I'll try to keep it short. I used to work with an older guy who frequently went on and on about his WWII service record. He claimed to have been Gen. Douglas McArthurs personal radioman. He claimed he was just outside the frame of the photo of the Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima. He spoke of hand to hand combat with the Japs. He claimed he knew the Japs surrendered even before McArthur did, because he took the radio message. He claimed to have opened the first whorehouse in Tokyo after the war. Some of the other guys used to question him and mock him. They asked him if he ran the first customers of his whorehouse off by hand since he didn't have any girls. They questioned his wild claims and he got pissed and even more adamant about his heroic record. I myself never commented. He was older and I respected that.

Some years later, I asked my Dad how much older this guy was than him, since I knew they grew up a literal stone's throw apart. My Dad told me they were only a couple months apart and would have graduated together if my old co-worker had not flunked fourth grade. I said, "Then he couldn't have possibly fought in WWII?" and Dad said, "Hell no, we were about 13 years old when WWII ended. He did join the Army when I went into the Air Force, but I'm pretty sure he never left the States. He was a radio repairman, not a radioman. Why? What'd he tell you?"

I told my Dad about some of the daring heroics he'd related. To tell him all of what he had claimed would have taken literally days. I guess it was all the more heroic considering he was fighting Japs at age 12 or 13. Dad rolled his eyes and told me he always was different while they were growing up. He said that when all of the other kids were hunting, fishing, playing football, or baseball, etc., my ex co-worker would usually be off by himself dreaming up wild assed stories.

Then there was an ex-boss of mine who swore he got picked up by a gust of wind while carrying a 4' x 8' sheet of plywood on the roof of a seven story apartment building in Pittsburgh. He told us he carefully steered it to a perfect landing between a city bus and a police car on Liberty Ave. in rush hour traffic. Amazing!

Then there's a guy where I currently work who claims to have sat atop a 220 cu. ft. oxygen tank and snapped the neck off with a sledge hammer and rode the tank across the Ohio River to Kentucky. Same guy claims that he saved his town from certain destruction by driving his Chevy truck into the path of an approaching tornado and breaking up the funnel cloud. Wow!

The last two guys, I confronted. I threw the Bullshit Flag. They both got very pissed at me. Tough shit.

I'm telling you the same thing. Tough Shit. You can believe all the bullshit you want to swallow. I won't.

EDIT: I see you deleted your previous post while I was typing this. Since I worked so hard on it, I'll just leave it.

A true American hero you are. And you have a screen full of words to prove it. Our own little Demosthenes with his lamp of truth. Bet you can't wait until Xmas to tell those little bed wetters the "truth" about Santa. Will you do it with a bullhorn in front of Macy's? I forgot. Battleship mouth.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And the Libtards on this forum will never admit the truth. To do so would destroy their whole house of cards. One of their key points in the character assassination of G Bush was "THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" even though all the principal Commiecrats claimed there were before there invasion! crazy
Of course this doesn't even come close to topping the current commiecrat candidate bizarre claims that Conservatives are all gun toting, racists and woman haters. smirk
Hopefully they'll get exactly what they deserve come next Tuesday.
Jim
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials...phantom-wmd.htm

Last edited by italiansxs; 11/01/14 07:32 PM.

Page 16 of 16 1 2 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.