May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (MattH, Argo44, 1 invisible), 620 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,542
Posts546,054
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another....

Here's a thought, maybe you could steer Gi l towards issues? Hey G il, is ebola going to get eradicated like our 'strong' jobs numbers.

GLS #382163 10/30/14 01:15 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Craig, thanks for the reminder to get back on topic.

How much guts does it take to berate
While typing attacks at night when its late
"He wont fight fair as he ignores my smear"
"Its the discovery of who I am I publicly fear"
the yellow ilk of some blowhards who agitate.

GLS #382164 10/30/14 01:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's the spirit Gi l. Thank you voting R next week.

GLS #382165 10/30/14 01:52 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Still waiting for Gil to disprove that the words I have reproduced from Kings posts as examples of his untruthfulness are not really lies.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Get with it, Ken. Meanness affects everyone. Forceful and passionate is one thing, obsessive, consistent and deliberate misinterpretation is another

This is great news! It appears King may be finally recognizing his own obsessive, consistent, and deliberate misrepresentations, and how mean they are to all of us. So when do you plan to quit King? Do they have a patch to help you quit, or maybe a support program, or are you going to try to quit cold turkey?

I would have no cause to call him a habitual liar if he wasn't a habitual liar. The only bad behavior here is from an idiot who wishes for us to excuse and ignore serial dishonesty.

Here's a little poem for Gil:

GLS wants us to ignore the lies of a liar.
The dumbass is too stupid to understand why some of us don't post our last name.
In typical Liberal hypocrite fashion, he only wants to protect the lies of another liberal.
This doesn't rhyme... and I don't give a shit.

Glad I'm still pissing you off Gil. Please tell me what I can do to make you cry a little more.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382168 10/30/14 02:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here ya go Gil, in case you missed this from the NYT Admits Iraq Had WMD thread. You Know... that thread where King lied about what Jim said and never apologized. Such boorish behavior! Inexcusable... except to a Libtard apologist.

Originally Posted By: keith
Too bad King's middle name wasn't Lennon. Then he could have told us he was one of the Beatles.

And my how precocious to have firsthand knowledge of Canadian operatives killing German spies in New York while still a prepubescent boy! You suppose he got the top secret information on his Cracker Jack decoder ring? Why I'll bet our mild mannered reporter was really born on the Planet Krypton. Watch out! The evil keith Luthor has no-tox shotgun shells loaded with 1 1/4 oz. of #4 Green Kryptonite! Yikes! This is a job for...SuperKing...To be continued...

But it all makes perfect sense now. Obviously a Canadian reporter with Communist leanings... who was known to the CIA... would have a higher security clearance and greater access to the White House, Pentagon, and State Department... especially during the Cold War. Who would expect anything else? How could I have doubted him? Misfires would be a boring place without our own Agent 007... or should I say Agent 00 Seagrams 7?

Ken61, if you'd like to learn more about King's vast experiences, I can loan you a copy of "Grimm's Fairy Tales".

Gil, you want us to believe this shit??? What a dumbass.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382174 10/30/14 03:28 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Does this rhyme?

Who is this man who charges prevarication
At anothers every word without hesitation
For he sees only his word as the one that is true
And others are dead wrong and false he shouts until blue
With diarrhea-like verbosity he gushes his defamation

GLS #382178 10/30/14 03:40 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Looks like ed good is back and posting under the handle GLS. Same intelligence level and nothing to back up what he says. Same dishonest attempts to protect an anti-2nd Amendment lying LULLER. All we need is some pics of torch colored fly rods with an oak leaf in the backround. Plenty of circumstantial evidence. Welcome back ed.

GLS #382179 10/30/14 03:51 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

No one knows his real name, he hides behind his curtain
He says others lie, non-stop hes a spurtin
He calls a man a liar even if it doesnt fit
He prattles on his slander and just wont quit
That he hides behind his screen name like a chicken is certain

If Dorothy and Toto were to saddle up and look for the Wizard of Ooze would they find you behind the curtain at the end of the Yellow Prick Road?

GLS #382180 10/30/14 03:57 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GLS

He calls a man a liar even if it doesnt fit

Still waiting for this Liberal apologist to show proof of this line from his little poem. Why don't we start with the King Brown Lie I mentioned above where he claimed that Jim had said that the NYT article on WMD found in Iraq actually referred to the chemical weapons that were found as WMD? Then maybe he could touch on the wild assed dancing all around the truth where our pathological prevaricator made the lamest of arguments that mustard gas, sarin, etc., are not really WMD.

So happy that you are keeping the subject of your Liberal pal's dishonesty front and center. Usually he's able to dance away from it for a couple days.

GLS #382181 10/30/14 04:14 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith:
You can wait till the cows come home here for a direct answer to anything we post on this forum as facts. Libtards can post all the B.S. they want in venues where it's either difficult or impossible to respond like the lies and exaggerations cranked out daily in the "mainstream news media". I don't listen to talk radio but I do tune into FOX each evening and O'Reilly, Kelly, Hannity etc are about the only ones who can directly debunk this B.S. before a large intelligent audience.
Here all the Libtards can do is ignore it when they are exposed or try to debase the exposer as GLS is doing above.
I don't know what it takes to get into that sort of sick/warped mindset and I hope I never find out.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.