May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 600 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,541
Posts546,048
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
GLS #381996 10/29/14 10:19 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
"GLS doesn't hide behind anything. We know his name, his state, what he looks like and his opinions. And he has pointed out that Jim, and likely others, know his address."

I had his address at one time 3 years ago to ship him some shot he bought. As soon as he received it his address and personal information would have been purged from my files.
We only have one list of addresses that are maintained permanently and that is our Christmas card listing.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, I think everyone wants to define the world through their own experience. Brains are designed to make decisions based on experience. Each of us believes there's a paucity of critical thinking of issues. Reasonable members disagreeing with others don't threaten or impugn their integrity. It's human to err.

My scanner broke down on fifth page of article you asked for. I'll buy another today and see if I can make a document to send to a maestro to configure for the thread plus a national telecast last year of my work. I put members on notice for the telecast and also cited other sources confirming my work.

Normally those who accuse are obliged to prove. I have asked for evidence of lying about anything I've written. All I've received is conjecture, supposition and hypothesis and surpassing ignorance of the craft of journalism. It doesn't bother me but feel we'd have a fairer forum with less slander and more substance.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Quote:
"GLS doesn't hide behind anything. We know his name, his state, what he looks like and his opinions. And he has pointed out that Jim, and likely others, know his address."

I had his address at one time 3 years ago to ship him some shot he bought. As soon as he received it his address and personal information would have been purged from my files.
We only have one list of addresses that are maintained permanently and that is our Christmas card listing.
Jim

I'm sure that true Jim. My points were that GLS has had no difficulty giving out his address when appropriate and I used you as an example. I also was pointing out the GLS was reminding us he had given you his address and so, if you had so been inclined to save it, the possibility exists that you still know it.

BTW, I don't save them either. My tendency is towards packratism and I have to work daily to ensure I am not overwhelmed by an avalanche of bits of paper. LOL! Prolly why I have an ex wife, not a wife. Haha.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
GLS #382008 10/29/14 12:02 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

James et al:
I receive on average 1000 emails a month. I only retain the latest 3 months and on the 1st of the month I delete the oldest months accumulation.
Once in a great while I have to go back and reference an older email but it's rare.
What I really need to do is go thru my picture file and do some maintenance.
Jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....I have asked for evidence of lying about anything I've written. All I've received is conjecture, supposition and hypothesis and surpassing ignorance of the craft of journalism. It doesn't bother me but feel we'd have a fairer forum with less slander and more substance.

Woe is me. You're not trying to drum up sympathy, here? Why so certain about lying, could that just be conjecture also. This could be a tough crew to lobby.

GLS #382029 10/29/14 03:04 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, I did not call out GLS, or make any physical testosterone laden challenge to him. I merely made the observation and my personal opinion that he would not be so brave in the same room as me as he is 1000 miles away hiding behind his LCD screen. You are welcome to feel I went into indefensible territory, but you would be wrong. What I wish is light years away from the type of thing which you are claiming, and that which would be a violation of the rules here. I know better than that, and so do you.

You would encourage me to stay on topic? The topic here is me, and my habit of illuminating the many lies of King Brown. The fact that I give attention to any other Liberal's lies here apparently does not matter. The purpose of this is to give amnesty to King's lies because he is beyond the Gil's age limit requirement for truthfulness. This has given GLS cause to refer to me as a ball-less eunuch, cowardly, spineless, lacking of courage or character, being a bully and a jerk, etc., etc. Somehow, all of that character assassination has escaped your studious scrutiny. Or somehow in your mind, that becomes OK for GLS but not for me, all because he has posted his last name and I have made the decision to not advertise my status as a gun collector to every thief and crack-head trolling the internet. Maybe you ought to post your full name and address before you criticize me.

But that's all OK with me. Your boy, in his initial post here, said this:

Originally Posted By: GLS
A windbag keyboard bully named “keith”,
Vomits bile and ill-will through his teeth,
Non-stop he belittles an octogenarian’s life’s work,
Stooped anonymous in the shadows an offensive jerk,
Spewing up a cowardly legacy to bequeath.

Or just Cowardly Lying

G il Sta cy, Savannah, GA

In spite of all of Gil's own bile, venom, and personal slander, he has not, and cannot, show us even one time where a lie of King's that I pointed out was in fact factual. He has called me a cowardly liar, but has not produced those alleged lies. He simply does not want me to either point out King's lies or to call King a liar for so frequently lying to us. He wishes to protect a liar, and he thinks he is going to either embarrass or intimidate me into stopping. That is not going to happen. Gil can write slanderous little poems until the cows come home. And the moronic Replacement can also continue to attempt to protect his fellow Libtards.

WE INTERRUPT THIS THREAD FOR A LIAR ALERT>>>>>>>>>LIAR ALERT>>>>>>>>>LIAR ALERT>>>>>>

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Normally those who accuse are obliged to prove. I have asked for evidence of lying about anything I've written. All I've received is conjecture, supposition and hypothesis and surpassing ignorance of the craft of journalism. It doesn't bother me but feel we'd have a fairer forum with less slander and more substance.

The above quote from King Brown is in itself another of his many lies. In the same post, King also dishonestly mentions threats made by someone without any evidence of same. He will say anything to either pump up or salvage his credibility. I have provided evidence on many occasions of things King said that he knew not to be true. So have others. I provided not one, but three examples of King's dishonesty in my last post within this thread. King has the mentally ill ability to ignore that and simply dance away to another thread to tell more lies and tall tales. Apparently, "ignorance of the craft of journalism" means that King can say something with obvious intent on one day, and flip it to a whole new meaning when he is called on it. Not unlike Bill Clinton being able to swear under oath because of the warped ability to deny that getting a blow-job fell under the category of sex. But there's a caveat... King appears to me to be a pathological liar who has the ability to be in complete denial of his untruthfulness. What he calls "conjecture, supposition, or hypothesis" has in most instances been his own words quoted verbatim.

I again thank GLS for the forum to keep King's dishonesty front and center.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382031 10/29/14 03:35 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

In that case, have another:

King Brown’s a liar, keith proclaims as if natural law,
He anonymously charges as he juts out his jaw,
But he’s behind the lcd screen under an anonymous name
He pillories and lambasts a man without any shame
That he won’t sign his real name is a coward’s flaw.

One word for you and your keyboard: Imodium.

GLS #382032 10/29/14 03:45 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't just "proclaim King's a liar", as you say. I provide evidence to back up my charges and my opinions. How about you Keyboard Cowboy?

You've got nothing... but the will to give amnesty to a liar and fellow Libtard.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS #382033 10/29/14 03:46 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok GlS:
As I see it; your approach here is to continue to vilify Keith who just made a sensible intelligent post regarding K Browns distortion of the truth.
Believe me you'll win no converts here taking that typical leftest approach that when you can't refute the truth attack the individual who provides the facts.
I am surprised you would even attempt this!
And James I'm doubly surprised you're apparently going along with this as well.
Jim

GLS #382034 10/29/14 03:52 PM
GLS Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I often smear with my favorite word liar,
I stay up at night and type my attacks until I perspire,
My view is right and I am willing to fight,
As long as I am anonymous with my mask on tight,
I hope no notices it is my pants that are on fire.

No, Jim. Keith does a good job of vilifying himself. Keith is a malevolent bully--standard issue.
No one's life on this forum is as open a book as King's. Yet keith through innuendo and directly has questioned everything the man did 40-50 years ago because he can't find it on Google. Why doesn't keith let someone mine his past? There is no leftist vs. right agenda. Just calling out keith for who he is. He might be a nice man. His record on this forum just doesn't substantiate it. Keith enjoys a rock fight as long as no one throws rocks at him.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.