April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Mark II, Kolar Dickson, Der Ami, 1 invisible), 950 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,110
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

If that's what happened to me, I have no explanation other than public shine and glibness sheds quickly when you change from observer to active participant and do things instead of yap, choose the man you want to be.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King,

Has it ever occurred to you that the Antigonish concept is the antithesis to sociopathic, religious statism? What a paradox...

Last edited by Ken61; 10/26/14 05:47 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll see if someone with computer skills can post the whole thing, Jim. I can't post pictures because I can't follow the computer lexicon.

I flew my float bushplane a couple hours today loaded with Garmin GPS and Dynon EFIS but I can't navigate my iMac worth a damn.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King:
I have the same problem with directly posting pictures here.
Option:
Get yourself a Photobucket account because uploading pictures there is easy.(It's also free).
Once done you can just do a copy- paste onto this forum. I do it all the time.
Jim
For example:
I just posted the British gun loan broadside(How Soon They Forgot) from my photobucket account.

Last edited by italiansxs; 10/26/14 06:02 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I left FX for freelance social development because its focus was too oriented to cooperative ideology. Development often requires knocking heads. It recognized my brand had eclipsed its locally, and its Coady International Institute sends its overseas students to me to learn mean. Classes study our acclaimed approach to forestry, voted best in the world by Rainforest Alliance this year.

Private sector journalism: After two years on the provincial daily, waterfront and courts beats, I could cover the general news of the day but would have had a long wait at my age for the legislature. CP war correspondent and Halifax bureau chief Jack Brayley saw my carbons and hired me. Five years in Halifax, Montreal and Toronto bureaux. I think everything is a paradox.

Sidelock
Sidelock

JPGbox is even easier, you don't have to have an account, you post as a Guest. The instructions are in the Sticky. Once it generates the URL, you copy it and just paste it in the box.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

King,

I think your work on conservation issues is admirable. As was/is your work with FX. I fail to understand why you are so Red, and have no problem with the infliction your totalitarian views on others. Nor do I understand your slavish dedication to your ideological masters, and your constant need to defend them regardless of the issue. I swear, if they started rounding people up and sending them away for "reeducation", you'd find a way to defend it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It's the lead feature article on five pages. Shouldn't the "it" to copy and paste be all together without ads, sort of like a blog? The photo alone is page and a third. I'll email my corporate pilot son somewhere in the world and see if he can help. Thanks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll be the first to be rounded up, Ken. My middle name is Lenin. Anyone not thinking that way at the time I was born wasn't thinking. Dad had arrived back from Paris where he had worked on the Herald-Trib and imbibed wisdom in the salons of Gertrude Stein, Louise Bryant and Emma Goldman. He met Mom in Eaton's department store in Halifax; they were love birds till their ends.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, my son just talking to Mr. Klutz. I'll try to scan pages and columns into a document/pdf and see if I can get a one-line thingy. Failing that perhaps I could email to you to get it in the thread.

Did you continue on from your journalism courses? My closest buddy's grandson graduated FX to Columbia, now head of polling and forecasting for a big one---not Bloomberg---and helps me a lot.

In spite of what you read in statist religious media etc about economies don't believe one word emanating from moneymen with skin in the game who can't risk telling the truth. It's bad, worse than we know.

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.