Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Let it go, Jim. Threshing about, name-calling is unbecoming to a mature person.

Please produce evidence that I've said something here I knew not to be true. Not something you don't agree with. A lie.

Prove to members I'm the biggest liar on the board. Man-up or close.

Sorry Jim, but you know as well as I that stating facts and providing proof is never good enough for a mentally ill prevaricator. Only one man is responsible for all of the Libtard B.S. within this thread. Only one man here is dishonest enough to try to portray poison nerve gasses as something other than WMD. Only one man here has accused you of saying something you never said. Only one man asked you to produce evidence of lies that he has made on these pages. I took the liberty of giving him four things he had said recently that he knew not to be true... a tiny fraction of his total... and he simply does the Liberal Dance of the Gnomoron, and waltzes along as if nothing has happened. A cockroach has more integrity.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Let's see here. Unless I'm mistaken The use of chlorine is just one step away from the use of far more toxic and deadly chemicals. as WMDs I'm guessing this will be ISIS's next step as it's quicker than shooting everyone.
Never had any WMDs! What a crock from the Libtards.
jim

http://www.newsmaxworld.com/GlobalTalk/i...kt_nbr=frpapfh6

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation national radio network today investigated the New York Times story about WMDs in Iraq. The program host said the NYT reported there were WMD in Iraq, and then introduced live senior writer Chivers who broke the story.

Chivers' first sentence categorically denied the host's premise. He said what was found almost as an "incidental" discovery were not WMD that US said it went to war to remove. He said soldiers found rusty remnants of sarin/mustard shells that were buried in the 80s during or after the Iran-Iraq war.

The CBC switched quickly to his reported US military mistreatment of soldiers who were burned and affected from contact with the munitions. Chivers said only through their back-channeling over the heads of their superiors did the Pentagon take it seriously and Hagel promise immediate redress.

Canadians have a strong interest in gas, their troops among the first to be gassed by the Germans, as inventors of the first gas mask during the First World War, and Canada is believed to have gas stocks above and below ground, as do our allies and enemies. No one talks of them, of course.

We don't think of them as WMD.

Last edited by King Brown; 10/24/14 02:19 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Can you believe this Jim? King Brown is still acting like a cat trying to bury shit on a marble floor.

Mustard gas, sarin, cyclosarin... not WMD! That's like trying to say a shotgun is not a firearm.

I wonder why the Geneva Convention of 1925 banished the use of chemical, asphyxiating, and biological weapons. I also wonder why someone like King Brown has to be so totally dishonest in order to protect the Liberal Democrat lie that there were no WMD in Iraq? Sounds like Ken61's diagnosis of King being infected with terminal Statist/Religious fervor is right on the money.

I prefer to just call him a BIG LIAR since he apparently has a problem with some of Ken's big words.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
You know where I live, Ken. Tell us where you live. Where do people use all those big words?

And King still hasn't apologized to you for putting words in your mouth that you never said. Remember when he made that false claim about me after I quoted him verbatim, and he dishonestly used that as an excuse to pretend to ignore me?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok King:
I previously stated I'd call you a liar right when you lied and that's right now. Destroyed containers which had held chemical WMDs just happened to be found lying around in Iraq. Yeah right. I bet you believed Obama when he stated there wasn't a smidgeon of a chance the IRS had gone after conservative groups.
You can put any Libtard B.S. spin you want on WMDs but their still WMDs and none of your inane LIES and excuses will change that.
YOUR DAYS OF POSTING OUT AND OUT BULLSHIT AND GETTING A PASS ON THIS FORUM ARE OVER
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 10/24/14 03:35 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The United States Army, the Pentagon, the president didn't say they were WMD when it would have been advantageous to do so. The New York Times senior writer who wrote the story, on CBC radio from coast to coast to coast today, said categorically they were not WMD. Don't get your knickers in a knot, Jim. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have always been willing to and readily admitted any mistakes I've made wich of course were inadvertant.
You on the other hand lie repeatedly and that's another thing entirely.
Jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

I repeat:

"Let it go, Jim. Threshing about, name-calling is unbecoming to a mature person.

Please produce evidence that I've said something here I knew not to be true. Not something you don't agree with. A lie."

Dave provides Misfires for members' points of view. Members shouldn't assume others are liars when they read something which is demonstrably inaccurate.

Members may not know any better, or the statement may have been misinterpreted from another source , as you have done and apologized.

Nothing in Misfires is an excuse for breaking a Commandment.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, it's pretty easy to call someone a liar after hearing King being called a liar from another poster for years. If you base your support from this other poster, then you need to look at yourself in the mirror. I might not agree with all King says, but this "liar" crap is bullshit and you know it. I thought you were above this "piling on" crap. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Shitstorm time.....

King may play fast and loose with the truth but to my mind what he does with the truth is no different than what EVERY successful politician does. He spins. I think Ken has the most accurate take of government and politicians these days....there is little difference between the Dems and the GOP...they are all bad, acting in their own self interest, not the country's.

This is true regardless of which end of the political spectrum we are looking at. The way I look at it is they are ALL liars, playing King's "Punks game".

That being said, I view King as an avid practitioner on this board of his 'punks game". We all know that.

So I am intensely tired of reading every thread, on every topic, devolve into a "King's a Liar" thread. Even if complete true.

I don't come here to read 'King's a Liar" threads or "Ed's an Idiot" threads. And I think that is true for most of us.

Personally, I enjoy the endless number of threads started by Jim, giving sensible background to headlines I have little time or inclination to read about in the MSM. It's like he is our own internet news aggregator and I for one appreciate it.

If, in the course of discussing these items, someone....King, Gil, nca, Gnomon or any number of other members.... shows up and "spins" the story, big deal. Call them out and move on.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.