May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (SKB, HistoricBore, 1 invisible), 734 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,607
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
Sidelock
Sidelock

old news. old history. who cares?

what are we gonna do bout dem isis dudes? or should we leave erm alone an let erm do der thang?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

We could make them listen to your phoney lingo all day to drive them nuts.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe was ahead of my time, Dave. The Kennedy boys were easy access. I was with Jack when he won the Wisconsin primary, breakthrough to becoming president, and campaigned as well with Robert and Teddy. Equal time with John Cabot Lodge's battles with JFK and Teddy. American TV crews used to ask why
I had higher security clearances than they did!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lessee now......the King, who has never been exposed to mustard or sarin gas, nor wore a U.S. Marine uniform and fought in Iraq, knows all about Hussein's WMDs and Ol' Saddam didn't have any when we attacked and invaded Iraq, BUT, the King's friend built cannons for Saddam to fire shells containing WMDs....that about right?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, that's about right concerning Jerry's first publicity as a McGill University professor with an idea of using 16-inch guns to put satellites in space, later funded by US Army, including building him a special range in Vermont.

After a run-in with Pentagon, apartheid South Africa hired his services, and then Hussein to terrorize his region. Mossad assassinated him waiting for elevator in his Brussels hotel. Not the first I've known to become rogue.

One doesn't have to experience warfare to know its history, Gary. I didn't have to wear a US Marine uniform to experience war either; covering the India-Pakistan war while Americans were fragging their officers in Vietnam.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Mossad does have cojones.........
If you were a combat reporter covering the India-Pakistan war and not in VietNam, how do you know U.S. soldiers were fragging their officers? Did you interview soldiers who admitted to such activities?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's your thread, Dave. You say "NY Times admits Iraq had WMDs" when it did not. You can't show where it did. No one---not the US, UN, EU, UK, NATO or anyone---has attached the term WMD to what was found except you and Jim.

Well, I've read this entire thread over a couple times and cannot find anywhere Jim said that the NYT article ever used the term WMD. Jim called him on it several times but our resident liar cannot admit that he was wrong or apologize for his misstatement of fact.

Even more to the point is the insane level of denial and dishonesty that King exhibits when he is so adamant that Sarin, Mustard Gas, etc., are not WMD, simply because the NYT article does not refer to them as such. Isn't that about as dishonest as attempting to say that a "revolver" is not a "gun"??? Just what the hell are they? Why does he find it so important to discredit Dave K's veracity on the smallest technicality?

Of course, I have referred to WMD found in Iraq numerous times myself. I provided links to articles that told of the Polish Army contingent of the international coalition finding artillery shells loaded with cyclosarin, a more potent form of sarin. King always ignored them and dishonestly went on claiming there were no WMD in Iraq and dishonestly claiming we mistakenly and foolishly went to war there because of the 9-11 attacks. Former Senator Rick Santorum R-PA went public in 2006 with stories of WMD found in Iraq, against the wishes of Karl Rove who felt the Republicans had been(dishonestly)beaten on that issue and it was best not to pursue the matter further. Dave K makes the point that George Bush did not refer to an "active" WMD program when he made the case to take out Saddam. Yet King still clings to his deceptive claims because he is all about protecting the lies of Liberal Democrats who, not incidentally, would love to restrict and/or eliminate our Second Amendment Rights.

I do wish Jim had taken a few minutes to reproduce one of King's many lies. I fully understand that Jim might see it as a complete waste of time because King is a compulsive liar who mentally cannot and will not ever admit to his dishonesty. I've proved it numerous times, often using his exact words, yet he maintains that he has never told a lie, "something he knows not to be true" here ever. I just gave but one example above when he ignored written proof of the cyclosarin shells found in Iraq. Here's a big fat Whopper right within this thread. You don't have to search very long or hard to find King saying something he "knows not to be true".

Good move, Jim: Letting go if you can't find a source to support your claim "the New York Times admitted Iraq had WMDs after all."

Here's another recent Whopper from the Burger King:

It's what you get with a committee-like "checks and balances" governance where neither option is effective and you wind up with the deep blue sea. You chose middlemen when wholesale was available. Most developed countries went the other way.

This was King Brown's answer to criticism of ObamaCare in the recent "ObamaCare Effects on Pawn Stars Business" thread. King, who has been in total denial about ObamaCares effects on Health Care costs in the U.S., apparently is attempting to portray that law as "checks and balances" governance when he knows there was zero Republican input accepted and zero Republican support for it. Again, something he "knows not to be true", but he says it anyway.

Or how about his frequent dishonest references to Mitt Romney and Republicans as misogynist while he is able to ignore far more egregious behaviors in his good Kennedy buddies, or those of Bill Clinton who sexually assaulted a young female intern with a cigar and had her perform fellatio on him in the Oval Office. Again, this is something he "knows not to be true" but it's DNC propaganda and lies he will parrot in order to support and give cover to sleazy Liberal Democrat Anti-Gunners.

My favorites though are those when King denies being an anti-gun, anti Second Amendment LULLER. Here's his words, verbatim, from his post # 308159 on 1/8/13 in the "Obama Pushing For Massive Gun Control" thread:

"Your messages appear as from one who hasn't been involved directly in action of what it takes to beat back grabbers other than a NRA membership. (And that antagonizing NRA comment while the nation mourning was no service to our cause, as I said here at the time. Better that the NRA would consider what Obama proposing and it would respond in good time in the country's best interests etc.) Unwarranted inflaming of public opinion is a mistake, and in confrontations of this kind, it's the faux pas that can kill you. Some November dandies come to mind."

Hopefully, this November will be a dandy, and we can at least slow down or stop some of the idiotic nonsense that King is here to promote no matter what lies, dishonesty, or half-truths he has to use. Remember to urge all of your shooting friends to get out and register and vote. A little donation to NRA Political Victory Fund wouldn't hurt either right now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh yeah, how about the lie where you said you'd be done with Misfires after your 5000th post King? 1176 pieces of bullshit later, and you're still here.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, none of your above contradicts spin for US embarrassment, Iraq panic with barbarians at its gates, or disappearance of the Iraqi army.

The Maliki debacle followed US getting rid of the Iraqi army after shock and awe, and the US hand-picked Maliki feeding fat on tribal vengeance. History.

Once again, Comrade King, you miss the point.

What disintegrated in the face of 'The Barbarians" was not the army that the U.S. left. If you had bothered to read the cited article you would have understood that. It was essentially a Maliki militia, not an Iraqi army. The blame, as well as the embarrassment, is on the Obama administration, not on the U.S. military. Saddam's army disappeared during the initial phases of the war, due to "Shock and Awe", and we did an excellent job rebuilding the army. All it took was an American president willing to put politics before national interest to destroy it.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave K Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

All I can add is "Welcome back Keith !!!!!"

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.