May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (SKB), 847 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,504
Posts545,542
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

And what about Bush's roadmap? The one that calls for the pre-67 lines to be a starting point? The agreement a more moderate Israeli Government agreed to and now Bibi will not abide by? Ahh yes, so simple. It is all the Palestinians.....

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have said many times that I disagreed with many of Bush Jr.'s ideas and policies, and this was one of them. Still, he was a far saner choice than either Gore or Kerry... and the only rational choice if you really value the Second Amendment. I cannot believe that a third party candidate has not been able to break out yet, but our system is now set to heavily favor nothing but a choice between the lesser of two evils.

I did say in my previous post that I felt Israel was foolish to make concessions to those Muslims who tried to annihilate them and still publicly and proudly wish to complete the job. The aggreements made by more moderate Israeli's didn't work, did they? All they did was buy the terrorists time to regroup and re-arm, didn't they? All they did was cede back more land which allowed the tunneling terrorists of Hamas to make more and shorter tunnels. After what happened in 1967, Israel would have been smart and justified to turn the whole West Bank and Gaza into an uninhabited buffer zone of heavily mined no-man's land.

Bibi is doing the right thing. Hopefully, he will not succumb to pressure from world leaders who would never tolerate having their own citizenry under constant attacks and threats of total destruction. Hopefully, you or your family will not be on the next plane, airport, subway, or city that the Radical Islamists attack when they once again turn their evil attentions to us. But it just might take something that extreme to change your mind.

I already know they hate us and don't want to peacefully co-exist under any circumstances. My belief that Hamas wishes to destroy Israel is not paranoia. It is part of their written Charter. When you are hunting and see a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike, will you try to make peace with him?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I'm on an island right now on Lake Huron. In the 300 yard walk past three neighbours cottages, 9 rattlesnake sightings in the last 2 weeks.

What so you do when surrounded by rattlesnakes? Walk carefully and observantly. Not walk carelessly imagining the rattlesnake cares about my interests.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nancy Pelosi Calls Hamas a "Humanitarian Organization"

http://eaglerising.com/7723/horrible-nan...680qB7blulpf.99

Nancy Pelosi was talking to that woman who lied to Romney during one of the debates. Remember how Obama sat on his stool with the face of a petulant school girl and angrily told Mr. Romney to "move on"? That was Jabba's Unpleasant Daughter's job...if proper, which it wasn't. Now the polls indicate that the majority of the dummies who voted (again) for Obama prefer Romney. Isn't political stuff fun?

But back to Pelosi and Jabba's progeny. Pelosi said she believed the outfit paying the bill for Hamas is a "humanitarian organization."

After Pelosi's performance, the screen flashed to Mrs. Bill Clinton, who asserted the reason those largely misunderstood guys in Hamas hide their bombs, guns and "meeesiles" in schools, mosques, private homes and hospitals, is because Gaza is a "small place." So...the reason Hamas uses human shields is because real estate is scarce. Who knew?

After that amazing revelation, some dork spokesman for Hamas gave a speech praising and urging the "good citizens" of Gaza to ignore Israeli leaflets warning of pending retaliatory strikes in the leafleted neighborhood from which meeesiles had recently been launched. The dork was nicely dressed and smiling. He urged folks to stay in their homes and (impliedly) "die for Allah" or words to that effect.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
When you are hunting and see a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike, will you try to make peace with him?

Better analogy would be Israelis are US military Bluecoats and Palestinians are insurgent American Indians of the old west.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Except Jagermeister, that you are too stupid to understand that Jews have lived there for as long as ther have been Jews. And you are too anti-Semitic to understand that the Palestinian Arabs had their chance to establish their own nation at the same time that England, the U.S., the Soviet Union, and all of the major players of the League of Nations offered up a solution to an old problem. The Israeli's prospered as a new nation, even though they got the short end of the Petroleum stick, while the Arabs who had every chance and advantage, pissed it all away and blamed everyone but themselves.

Kind of reminds me of whiny U.S. blacks who pissed away all of the advantages of Affirmative Action, free goodies and free higher education. And the Palestinian Leaders remind me of our own Race Hustlers like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who have made millions and lived a nice life as they keep their own people down by constantly telling them they are victims.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 08/04/14 06:04 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

from the same site;

The "peaceful religion" Beheading a Christian after forcing him to convert to islam.

http://prepperchimp.com/2014/05/09/video...remely-graphic/

Hillary For Prison 2018
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27883685

Christian family being Driven from family farm, fighting back with peace

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
SKB #374499 08/04/14 08:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....Christian family being Driven from family farm, fighting back with peace

Kind of interesting. If I had a serious dispute with a 'neighbor', I'd pick the Israelis hands down. I wonder what hamas would've done to an Israeli farmer. He might not be around to tell the story, along with the rest of his family.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.