April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Marks_21, Replacement, SKB, Mr W martin, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 1,027 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,116
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#374080 07/30/14 08:35 PM
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have a better one.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

BHD:
Timeliness is important here.
There's no way she'll ever have class even if she was a consistent repeat in Miss Hall's School!
Look that one up Libtards!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I clicked on the link out of respect for you. It appears to be typical Evangelical Christian Islamophobic brainwashing operation. I would not pay attention to their messages and would not pay $9.95/month to be subjected to mental torture.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why would you bother? Especially when you can spend your time on typical Sociopathic, Religious Statist, Anticonstitutional, Freedomophobic, Brainwashing sites instead? That way your mental torture can be voluntary.

"I don't support the work of Capitalist stooges". Reply: "Oh, you only support the work of Commie stooges". (War Room exchange, from Kubrick's "Dr. Strangelove")...

Last edited by Ken61; 07/31/14 08:56 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lord, please tell me that photo of Michelle has been photo shopped.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think so....ever notice how they the lame stream media avoid photographing Queen Moochele below the waist these days?

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I clicked on the link out of respect for you. It appears to be typical Evangelical Christian Islamophobic brainwashing operation. I would not pay attention to their messages and would not pay $9.95/month to be subjected to mental torture.

Jagermeister do you subscribe to a "Yiddish Sayings" website or are you using the free one in the link I provided?

Bone, I guess we now know where the term "Butt Ugly" originated. However, Obama seems unfazed. Not surprizing considering this:

http://www.theobamafile.com/_shakystuff/RumorDownLow.htm

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A lot of people throughout the world are afraid of the continued violence of the Islamic extremists. Deciding its better to appease them and to try and understand why they are so violent towards other peoples and other religions and from there with this understanding we can work towards ending their continuing Jihad.

However, we as Americans can be extremely violent also, but unlike these pathetic Islamic cowards, we're really good at it!!!

keith #374606 08/06/14 09:13 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Jagermeister do you subscribe to a "Yiddish Sayings" website or are you using the free one in the link I provided?

Bone, I guess we now know where the term "Butt Ugly" originated. However, Obama seems unfazed. Not surprizing considering this:

http://www.theobamafile.com/_shakystuff/RumorDownLow.htm

My favorite, care of my good friend Mr. Titlebaum, is "Whatareya, a schmuck wit earlaps already?"" Interesting because the German word for a diamond is "Ein schmuck" but they leave off the "already", already!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.