May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Skeeterbd), 373 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,815
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for adding the additional information Keith.
I have Replacement on my ignore list because his apparent main joy on this forum is sniping at me. And usually that's exactly what I do is ignore his inane posts. Of course like most detractors he has precious little of real value to add here himself. smirk
We all have our burdens in life and if he's the worse I have to contend with I count myself lucky. grin
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
...if he's the worse...

I think you meant "worst."

Sidelock
Sidelock

Use worse to compare two things. These can be physical objects, concepts, places, people, and so forth. Ex: "I think eggplant is worse than boiled cabbage, but that's just my opinion"; “Which is worse for your health, smoking or drinking?” •You can also use worse to describe something in a state of deterioration. Ex. “This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.” Technically speaking, you are still comparing two things (one state of being to another), but a lot of the time, one of these states is implied instead of mentioned outright. Ex: “I think my handwriting is getting worse [than it was before].”

WRONG Retard! The only thing I can think of that's worse then you would be to be camped next to a leaking outhouse.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So you are not an English major. I think we could have guessed that. I thought I was on your ignore list. What happened? Please put me back on the list. You need to stick to your commitments, and I'll keep sticking it to you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You can't even get your trivial objections to my posts right.
You are like a Gnat that's bothersome. However like most Gnats eventually you'll get squashed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You have a bad habit of posting stuff inaccurately, posting without attribution, and modifying the text of material that you do attribute to reputable sources. That is not trivial. It is sloppy and misleading. Some might consider it a character flaw. I think it's just due to lack of intelligence. Please put me back on your ignore list.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The SOLE reason you look for minor errors in my posts is you don't like what I post. Since you don't have the intelligence to refute what I post you stoop to trying to trivialize.
There is NO doubt about who is lacking in intelligence here Gnat brain.
Hopefully one of these days Dave will clean house and jerks like you will be gone.
That will insure you're permanemtly ignored.
You can now go back to what I suspect is your primary pass time which is counting the number of pellets in your shotgun shells to make sure the loaders didn't short you.
With this post I'm done with this thread. I have more important things to do then spar with the likes of you.

Last edited by italiansxs; 06/15/14 02:44 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
I have more important things to do then spar with the likes of you.

And I feel as though I am engaged in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course the concept of democracies self destructing because of Tax and Spend policies is correct. That's why we don't (or didn't) live in a democracy. We supposedly live in a Constitutional Republic with democratically elected representatives. The Constitution is designed to prevent the vote-buying mob rule of a Democracy. Now, since the Constitution is not adhered to, we have the corrupt chaos of any other third-world nation that periodically elects dictators who wield tyrannical power. Of course all of these democrat policies are unconstitutional, you cannot extort freedom from one individual and then gift it to another and call that constitutional. Such an involuntary exchange of goods and services can only be called one thing: Slavery. So, in reality, we now live in a Statist Religious Theocracy, where the ruling party can sociopathically impose it's will on all individuals, rewarding it's followers with other's wealth and freedom, while demonizing, criminalizing and punishing it's detractors by making them pay for it.

The real significance of the whole IRS scandal was that it was religious oppression. A clear violation of the "Establishment" as well as the "Equal Protection" clauses of the Constitution.

It was the sociopathic religious statists unconstitutionally using the power of the government to oppress Tea Party groups who actually believe in constitutionally limited government as well as individual freedom and equality.

The most alarming and disturbing fact is that this traditional American concept of individual freedom and equality is now demonized as "Extreme" and "Hateful" by the statist religious bigots now in power.

Last edited by Ken61; 06/16/14 08:52 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You forgot "racial bigots". This thread is not finished. It is getting more to the root of our political problems than any thread before.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.