May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Hammergun, Jeremy Pearce, KDGJ, 1 invisible), 223 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,537
Posts546,033
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
well franc, ah kinda figured dat...so dats y ah don wana hav no dealins wid sum won who don lik me...you know watt ah mean?

like u no, if you was to buy a nice gon from me at a fair retail price...den yo ego might have a real problem wid yo id.
Ed, your spelling, grammar and syntax is really piss-poor, surprised at your reference to the late Sigmund Freud here-world is full of surprises, is it not??

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
I was going through my posts, & I realised I had said nothing that really had anything to do with the OP,& got off on a tangent...
I apologize for that lads, & "Femmes" smile
Fox, sorry mate, but sometimes you drive me nuts, lol
Ed, I just plain don't like you
over n out
franc
Is that a drive, or a "gimme putt" Franc? And that's driving balls, not your nuts- those are only for you and the squirrels, n'ces pas mon Ami??

Sidelock
Sidelock

foxie: you strange,,,wood lik to have a few beers wid u...

have a feelin we wood git along.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Boxlock
Boxlock

Just received Winchester Winder Musket with Fecker scope from Carol Watson auction I couldn't be happier it was just as described and they only charged $21.00 to ship it from Calif. to Wisconsin.

Sidelock
Sidelock

OK- I like all the Leinie brews, Warsteiner, Hacker-Pschorr, Hofbrau, Guiness and St. Pauli Girl- but if you are buying, then I'll drink what you are drinking- Ain't America great!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I had a boss named Carol, one of my favorites, learned alot from him. I've purchased several shotguns from Carol Watson, as expected. A Remington 30-S rifle was a little less than expected but still OK.

Hunt with vintage classics.
The right of the people to keep & bear arms shall not be infringed.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well before I knew better from this board,I did try to buy a gun from you, but you are mail order only,& refused to let me view the gun, even though we live about an hour away, I offered to view it anywhere you cared to show it to me, but no deal.After looking at your return policy I'm sure I saved $80 on shipping fees to me n back.
You should read Uncle Remus if you want to talk like that...your shit makes no sense to me at all

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well before I knew better from this board,I did try to buy a gun from you, but you are mail order only,& refused to let me view the gun, even though we live about an hour away, I offered to view it anywhere you cared to show it to me, but no deal.After looking at your return policy I'm sure I saved $80 on shipping fees to me n back.
You should read Uncle Remus if you want to talk like that...your shit makes no sense to me at all

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think you are wrong Franc. More likely you would have been stuck with the gun like this ed customer says he was:

Our Friend Ed Did it Again

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

mikee: this post seems inappropriate...I mean, I have no affiliation with Watson auctions. I have never done business with you, nor would I knowingly ever do so...

your vindictive behavior here , for no apparent reason, is rather bazaar, and childish.

Last edited by ed good; 06/17/14 08:38 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.