April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (smlekid), 1,150 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,445
Posts544,841
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm not a big conspiracy fan, but I think the Commissars deliberately cut Mental Health funding, so more lunatics shoot people, so more Sheeple scream for more gun laws. Money making proposition, right? And NYC wants big bucks just to apply for a pistol permit--how is that different than the Jim Crow Poll Taxes, to keep those pesky blacks from voting??

hippie redneck geezer
Sidelock
Sidelock

No Problem:
I'm sure Kalifornia will come up with a whole host of additional gun laws tp prevent this in the future. The ACLU,which is a big anti-gun organizaton, was instrumental in getting the nut jobs who were institionalized let loose on the streets. This is sort of like self created mayhem!
Jim

Last edited by italiansxs; 05/24/14 11:14 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't like to jump to conclusions. In all fairness to lunatics, this may turn out to be just another lib with a gun. Cooler heads will lead us to the truth, and then do the knee jerk call for banning guns.

Sidelock
Sidelock

He killed three of the seven people with a knife, has anyone called for banning knives yet?

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't have TV here, but I have had the radio on continuously since about 2:30am, both commercial AM and NPR FM. There has been absolutely no mention of a knife, but lots of discussion about the shooting and how many rounds of ammo were found in his car. We'll see what the Sunday paper says.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's a link to an MSN news story that reports the killer did in fact stab the first 3 people he killed:

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/sheriff-calif-gunman-killed-3-people-at-home

This story also says police visited him April 30th at the request of someone in his family. It didn't say why, but I heard a news report on the radio this afternoon that claimed family members had reported him to police 2-3 weeks ago because he was already making death threats. They were questioning why something wasn't done about the killer and his erratic behavior at that time.

I'm very interested to hear if this will turn out to be another in a long line of mass murderers who were on, or recently taken off of anti-depressant medications called SSRI's (Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitors). Here's a link to some very interesting stories about that:

http://www.ssristories.org/?p=school

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The report I'm reading this morning has the police confirming he stabbed the first three to death and the family confirming they called police several weeks ago because of videos talking about suicide and mass murder targeting women. As well the family confirmed they are "anti gun" and will dedicate themselves to trying to stop future incidences like this. I read that to mean blaming guns.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith, I can't find it now but a while ago I read an article pointing out that just about every one of the female school teachers convicted of illegal sex with students over the last 25 years were on SSRI's.

There is a serious problem with those drugs.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
....the family confirmed they are "anti gun" and will dedicate themselves to trying to stop future incidences like this. I read that to mean blaming guns.

Weren't two of the victims bicyclists maimed by a beemer, those're pc okay I hope. Otherwise, daddy enabled. Hollywood elites, monster described as a typical kalifonian, family knew he had the guns and the problems. Adequate ingredients to advance an agenda.

Reasonable questions I think for around these parts, is the NRA response too late at this point or when will it be too early. Could it ever be an appropriate response. Possibly, worthy of discussion because criticism will surely come, and maybe we get a glimpse of the anti agenda machine wheels turning.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The appropriate response is often no response, Craig. The NRA isn't obliged to comment on every consequence of a mental health tragedy. If there is a response it should follow the last example on which I commented in "Good on the NRA": intelligent and empathetic to the occasion. "The NRA joins all citizens in grieving for those affected by this senseless tragedy and supports efforts to alleviate mental health suffering wherever it occurs."

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.