May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Themauserkid, HistoricBore, R Reynolds), 481 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,563
Posts546,359
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
So really Doug, I'm supposed to apologize to this guy? Talk about losing control? This is hilarious?

Originally Posted By: PA24

James:

I see you pulling up all your desired posts, so I thought I would throw this in there before you put it all together. I'm sorry you are dragging this thread way beyond where it needs to go IMO.

Well James, you just kept at it like I said and this is what happens when people get pissed, just like I said it would......so who do you blame now.........?

Originally Posted By: PA24
This type of thread has re-played here many times and the results are always the same, it escalates until feelings are hurt and people get mad.

James, you were fore warned and continued to make your point against Bones like you are right and everyone else is wrong here, WELL JAMES you pretty much got just what you kept pushing for........you made your bed in my opinion...don't like it James, then change the sheets.......

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

BHD, what did I start? Calling you names? Slandering you? Go back and read the posts. Get your facts straight. Character and decency? That's rich coming from you, given your posts on this thread?

Doug's right about one thing. No one wins this game. We all get dirty when we are down in the gutter.

Doug, you ask who do I blame for this? I blame BHD. He posted bullshit and he didn't take kindly to being corrected. BDH started by posting idiotic statements about pedophiles, which if he knew anything, he'd know that homosexuality is not one of their defining characteristics. Not once did I suggest anything to BHD or anyone else here about changing one's views on homosexuality. Not once did I advocate for it. I simply corrected BDH on his blatantly incorrect statements about the history of it and the history of marriage.

It is deceptive and false to pretend this argument is about my supposed tolerance for gays or that I was the one who slandered initially.

The general consensus here is that King often posts erroneous and or outright deceptive statements about politics. We regularly correct him on it and, given his determination to post more of what is considered to be the same tripe, he often gets corrected in a rather brutal manner.

Tell me, how is this different? BDH took offense when I pointed out some factual errors and rather than accept the corrections, challenged me with more factual errors. When that didn't work, he started to attack me personally.

Doug, you might have forewarned me about how no one wins this. I might have listened to that because you are right there. But what you did was take sides and suggest I owed BDH an apology.

So I did what I said I would. I carefully read what we both had written, in sequence. I wasn't gentle but I didn't go anywhere near where BDH has gone. I'm completely fine with my conclusion.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sometimes I wish I had never started a thread and this is one of those times! frown
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
BHD, what did I start? Calling you names? Slandering you? Go back and read the posts. Get your facts straight. Character and decency? That's rich coming from you, given your posts on this thread?

Doug's right about one thing. No one wins this game. We all get dirty when we are down in the gutter.

Doug, you ask who do I blame for this? I blame BHD. He posted bullshit and he didn't take kindly to being corrected. BDH started by posting idiotic statements about pedophiles, which if he knew anything, he'd know that homosexuality is not one of their defining characteristics. Not once did I suggest anything to BHD or anyone else here about changing one's views on homosexuality. Not once did I advocate for it. I simply corrected BDH on his blatantly incorrect statements about the history of it and the history of marriage.

It is deceptive and false to pretend this argument is about my supposed tolerance for gays or that I was the one who slandered initially.

The general consensus here is that King often posts erroneous and or outright deceptive statements about politics. We regularly correct him on it and, given his determination to post more of what is considered to be the same tripe, he often gets corrected in a rather brutal manner.

Tell me, how is this different? BDH took offense when I pointed out some factual errors and rather than accept the corrections, challenged me with more factual errors. When that didn't work, he started to attack me personally.

Doug, you might have forewarned me about how no one wins this. I might have listened to that because you are right there. But what you did was take sides and suggest I owed BDH an apology.

So I did what I said I would. I carefully read what we both had written, in sequence. I wasn't gentle but I didn't go anywhere near where BDH has gone. I'm completely fine with my conclusion.

Canvasback...you are one arrogant prick if you don't see where YOU went first, everyone else here does.....I only responded to your ignorant comments and attacks on me...

And secondly..like any typical libtard...you fail to recognize your version of the "facts" is frequently wrong, and frequently irrelevant, and often not accepted by the majority.

And contrary to what you seem to believe....you are wrong.

We are not in ancient Greece, Ancient Sparta...some troglodyte country in the middle east OR ancient China and the Mayan, Inca, and Aztec civilizations are long gone.

And incidently..in contemporary culture in those central and south American regions...gay is not currently celibrated...quite the opposite in fact.

We are in the North American Continent, OUR culture is European in Origin, And based on Judao/Christian beliefs.

ALL of those cultures that thought being a fag was a great idea either died out...or is an absolute mess today.

Of course none of that reality means anything to you. Liberals prefer to ignore facts to embrace propaganda.

And I guess you've proven that applies in Canada just like it does here.

Now if you would climb of your fukin high horse...admit to what you did...and apologize to going where you shouldn't have gone.... and show a little bit of that respect your Fellow countryman King Brown is able to present.

I'm a big enough man to figuratively shake hands (being we can't actually do it) and put this behind us if you apologize....but I'm also well known as a stubborn prick when I'm blatantly disrespected who can and will make it a mission that can go on for years just on the principle of it if you don't....don't take my word on it...ask JRB. We've known each other for almost 10 years now. Or do you have the same disrespect towrds him too?

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 03/07/14 08:45 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

BDH, it's late and I just read this. Going to think about what you have said. But I want to make one thing perfectly clear. There is nothing about any conversation I have had with JRB or anything he has posted that I have seen that would make me be knowingly disrespectful towards him. In this thread I referenced something he'd posted him earlier, he indicated he didn't like it and I apologised without question.

You and I have some issues. We'll work them out, I am confident. JRB has nothing to do with it. I don't know JRB as you might but given how I respect Doug's viewpoint and I know Doug knows and respects JRB, I try to do the same.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Like I said....appologize to me...and as far as I'm concerned the issue at hand here will end at that point. Blanket appology that really only has to apply to whats already been said in this thread...there haven't been any issues on any other thread I am aware of.

Don't appologize and its apparent you want this to continue.

You mentioned where you appologized on one specific issue. Provide me a post # and I'll go look for it...I seemed to have missed it.

I'll dish back anything thats thrown at me that I consider a personal attack...and I'll do it with interest. Thats the way I am. Thats the way I've always been. Thats the way I'll always be.

I don't have issues with people disagreeing with me...I never have. I still don't. And I probibly never will.

Doesn't change the fact I have seen things NOBODY on this site likely has....and if they have...you'd never see it discussed in public. And if they have...the last thing they would do is take ANY TV, Radio, or Newpaper (and we'll toss in internet blogger) simply at their word. They rarely get caught in it..Dan Rather was...but even that was a coverup.

Most people have no concept of how seriously manipulated by the media they are.

The "NEWS" stopped being reported on a long, LONG time ago....what they do now is diseminate propganda and rewrite history to suit their current agenda. I however am not a Snowden...I don't repeat the details and where I learned them from.

JRB knows me as well as ANYONE online does....he'd know me even better if we were not seperated geographicaly as much as we are...I'd love to learn machinist skills from him. I consider him one of my best friends. I also trust him implicitly, something that I can say I do with very few people.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 03/09/14 12:06 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

BDH, The apology was directed towards JRB in post #360025

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm still waiting for the one thats OWED to me.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Canvasback and Boneheaddoctor, I actually had trouble falling asleep last night thinking about what has happened here. When I saw it starting to unfold a few days ago, I decided to just keep my nose out of it and let you guys sort it out. I guess I got a little pissed at both of you when it really spun out of control, and if you stop to think about it, you both know why...

I agree with probably 95% of what you both say. 95% is pretty damn good in anybody's book. And you guys have both been very solid Conservatives, and probably agree with each other 95% of the time too. I'm sure you two don't agree with everything I say. It would be scary if you did. But we're mostly on the same page.

So why am I pissed at you guys? Listen up. I think things started going South when Bone made his NAMBLA example. I did interject there and took the liberty to tell you James that while that example may have been extreme, it wasn't totally off-base. I told you that I was pretty sure that if someone told you 25-30 years ago that they would be teaching your kid in school that it was normal for two guys who engage in anal sex to adopt and raise him, you'd have thought it was crazy. I said some other things that I thought you ought to think about, pertaining to pedophiles often distorting the sexual preferences of their victims, etc. but you never responded. Maybe you missed it. Maybe you latched onto that NAMBLA thing like a pit bulldog, and felt it was so outlandish that you needed to destroy it just to prove that you hold Liberals and Conservatives to the exact same standard. That's OK, but I think you never considered that it was intentionally extreme just to make a point. And I'll bet there are some sick bastards who'd love nothing more than to mainstream NAMBLA.

So Bone, what did you do? Did you take a minute to explain your extreme example? No, you had to go right for the throat. Great... except for one thing... you went full throttle at the wrong target. I never saw you go from zero to totally pissed off so fast. One little problem with that as I see it though. There are some real assh*les here that are way more deserving of such wrath. There's guys here every day who I'm sure you are in almost total disagreement with, yet you expended all that energy on James who shares 95% of the same Conservative DNA as you have.

Seriously, you and I both know James is as straight as an arrow. He was married and has a 10 year old son. And he's been here over and over warning U.S. gunowners how the anti's roll. He told us how his guns were arbitrarily confiscated from him for a time. You didn't really need to throw him under the bus. And he didn't need to try to make you look foolish. We all have bigger fish to fry.

And incidentally James, that son of yours would be better off not being brainwashed in school about "Heather Has Two Mommies", or, "Danny Has Two Daddies", or that all guns are evil. No ten year old needs to have that Liberal poison rammed down their throats either in school or on TV. A little tolerance is one thing, but the all out attempt to mainstream what is unnatural and sinful to most of us clearly wasn't going anywhere with anyone here but the self-same flaming Liberals who try to tear down virtually everything most of us here stand for. You're way too smart for that James. You remember how big that went over last time. Like a fart in church. That had less chance of gaining traction than a Snow Cone franchise in Antarctica.

So... some ancient cultures accepted homosexuality as normal. I can shred that in two short sentences:

1) Some ancient cultures felt human sacrifice was normal and acceptable.

2) Some ancient (and present day) cultures felt cannibalism is normal and acceptable.

Checkmate.

And that's all you needed to say too Bone. No Wikipedia needed. But no... you poured gasoline on a wildfire. And so did you James. And I felt like a jerk for standing by watching my friends burning each other.

And I thought, "what a waste." So much passion, so much energy trying to destroy each other. And so many targets much more deserving. What a waste. We have guys here almost every day who lie and intentionally ignore or distort the truth in order to advance an agenda that is counter to everything you two believe in. We have guys who will repeat over and over that Obama is no threat to our right to own and shoot guns. Yet you... neither of you... ever used half as much passion to dismantle them. Why? Do you understand why I'm pissed?

I thought of two hunters so intent on putting a bullet into a 4 point buck that they didn't see the record book Boone and Crocket trophy 5 yards away. I thought of two bulldogs fiercely biting at each other while the rats they should have grabbed and shook until their necks snapped were looking on and laughing.

And doesn't that go to the heart of one of the tactics the Liberal left uses so deftly to undermine us?... Divide and Conquer. I hope you two think about this. It sounds like James already is. Your move Bone. In this election year, we need you two pulling together. We don't need two of our players tackling each other.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

James and Bones,

Keith laid it out for you above, you are both great guys and both void of liberal thought patterns.

You two great guys need to shake hands and move on, the liberals need guidance as they keep falling off of their bicycles.......

Best,

Doug

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.