May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Hoot4570), 490 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,524
Posts545,824
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 30 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 29 30
Der Ami #350801 12/30/13 11:55 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, were they buggering each other at the bar or holding hands? I mean just how bad, how horrible was it for you. Where on the 1 to 10 scale of disgusting queer behavior was it. Good thing your woman was there to stop you. 1978....34 years ago. Made quite an impression on you, didn't it. Maybe beneath all that good Scandinavian berserker business you were a bit fascinated? Come on, you can fess up now.

Jeebus, you sound like the Taliban.

Personally, I have never been keen on watching any pair of people going at it in public. Hetero or queer. That's why we invented the phrase "get a room". But boors come in every persuasion. Maybe it's boors you don't like and you have them confused with queers.

I know I'm getting silly now but this is getting ridiculous.

Last edited by canvasback; 12/30/13 11:56 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
canvasback #350805 12/31/13 12:25 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

That crock of horseshit doesn't even deserve a reply and I'm not a Scandy either. I'm a Saxon German that dates blonde Scandy WOMEN.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Der Ami #350806 12/31/13 12:46 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

JRB, sorry if my sense of humour offended you. Not my intent.

But where do you get the idea you have a right not to be offended. That is really one of the most leftist statements I have ever read here.

A right not to be offended???

How can you in good conscience, align yourself on this site with those who advocate government getting the hell out of our lives, and at the same time suggest you have a right not to be offended?

I don't get that.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
craigd #350810 12/31/13 01:44 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

What causes folks to conclude that spotting a minuscule fraction of a percent of homosexual behavior in the animal world is proof of normality.

It's a big wide animal world out there, that may be proof enough that heterosexuality is the norm. How again do tiny fractions of a percent of observable animal behavior equate to the proof that all humans should accept human homosexuality without question. That seems more of a reach, dance, skip and a hop.

Really doesn't matter to me. Live and let live in the privacy of ones own affairs. But, how does catching two male dogs humping on video equate gay pc influence. Heck I know there're a bunch of leg hounds out there, that doesn't make the unlucky recipient an advocate for beastiality.

Most all acts of what some view as homosexual acts in the animal world are not done for pleasure but for other reasons such as to show dominance.

The difference is homosexuality in humans is that it's purely performed for perverted pleasure....no other reason.

James M #350811 12/31/13 01:47 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Originally Posted By: canvasback
Jim, re: one of triplets.

Let's call it a birth defect. That can occur in any child. It's somewhat random in the sense that in many instances we don't know what caused it to occur. Being part of triplets doesn't eliminate the possibility of something going wrong.

James:
Are you implying that the gay triplet is the result of a birth defect? This is the 1st time I've ever heard this put forth as an explanation.

Next thing you know gay people will want a government check for being defective....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
I see it as more of an addiction. Gay people are addicted to homosexual sex

"Addicted to homosexual sex"....Sounds like a great starting act for a stand up comedian... cry

Is it like smoking crack ?....I hear tell smoking crack only takes one time.

Mike just how would you purpose this perverted addiction got started ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
Quote:
Your argument doesn't hold water, as usual. A particular species, to be applicable [i]shouldnt we see this type of behavior among certain lions[/i], among some tigers and elephants as we are to believe that some humans are heterosexual and some are homosexual? To point out one species and say here we have homosexual behavior within this species is not justification what it probably is our own observation is either outright wrong like you are Replacement AGAIN or tainted by some other outside motivation.

You are so full of crap that you apparently can't see straight. How's this, Numbnuts?

Quote:
African lions are frequently invoked as symbols of traditional rulership, especially in patriarchal societies which involve female harems. A certain percentage of male African lions, however, forsake the available females in order to form their own same-sex group gatherings. Male lions have been documented mounting other males, and engaging in a variety of behaviors normally reserved for single pairs of opposite-sex couples. Though many other animal societies are structured in a way that might occasionally favor same-gender pairing, the reason for male lion associations is unknown. Lions have some of the strongest sex drives of any cat species, meaning that the encounters are probably more . . . purposeful than same sex interactions among birds or rams.

Might be a good idea, when you don't know what you are talking about, to just STFU.

That could go for you as well...

Male lions live in same sex groups because they have no choice.

Not because they are a bunch of queer lions.

canvasback #350815 12/31/13 02:51 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
....I knew the overwhelming majority here would be as they are and that my position would be the difficult one. But it's not that hard to stand up and voice an opinion, especially when one can feel it's well founded on research and facts rather than prejudice and hatred.

Craig, it was the part of your comment that connected the recipient of the humping into advocating for bestiality that I thought was a ridiculous stretch. Because it is.

Why me? Because I want to, that's why....

Disappointing to me, not for myself, but for the 'discussion'. That's a bunch of baggage hung around my opinion. Prejudice and hatred, ridiculous stretch, blind and ignorant, stupid thinking, I guess you get the point.

I've repeatedly said I fully respect the right of privacy, and I fully acknowledge that reports can be found in scientific literature of apparent homosexual behavior in the animal world. You may also notice that I elected not mention any reference to Christianity, except for the obligatory Catholic priest joke.

More important to me, I respect that you took the position because you 'wanted to'. I think you could tell that I did not think that your 'well founded research', as presented here, quite met, what I felt is proof of the validity of the gay position. I also gotta say that I don't think you were able to prove the various things that 'disappointed' me in the first paragraph.

Now on to silly stuff. Maybe you missed the part where I called my 'example' extreme and yes I'll go along with ridiculous. But, if your point was well founded on research why can't I contend that if a dog can simulate copulation on a human leg, that some fool out in the great beyond can't 'legitimately' conclude that extra species sex must be ok.

All I was asking is why the passionate defense, and I accept your answer that you wanted to. Sorry I pushed the wrong buttons, but my feeling is some pc obligation is ingrained in the issue, not just fact and logic.

Der Ami #350820 12/31/13 08:03 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Protests Flare Against Rose Parade Same-Sex Marriage Float"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...Dream-Come-True

Some people are not happy that history will be made this New Years Day when the first same-sex couple 2597 on a float at the Rose Bowl Parade.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Dave K #350822 12/31/13 08:46 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
"Protests Flare Against Rose Parade Same-Sex Marriage Float"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/...Dream-Come-True

Some people are not happy that history will be made this New Years Day when the first same-sex couple 2597 on a float at the Rose Bowl Parade.

I can imagine that float having a Freddy Mercury look-alike with a flagpole up his butt.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Page 25 of 30 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.