May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ken Nelson), 391 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,802
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30
Der Ami #350770 12/30/13 07:42 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

First my Bona Fides:

I think the Bible condemns homosexuality

I think Phil was in his rights to condemn it.

But it is not the government's business to police what two consenting adults want to do in the bedroom.

When an adult, priest or otherwise, molests a child that is rape and it is criminal. The child is not mature enough to consent. The pedophile is preying on the inexperience and lower status of the child, the pedophile is an authority to the child. Any adult that molests a child is a criminal.

I am glad to be here.
Der Ami #350775 12/30/13 09:03 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I doubt if you'll get much disagreement with your position here Mike.
The problem is that while I firmly believe this is the same opinion you stated above that the vast majority of Americans hold it will get scant play from the "mainstream news media" which is under extreme leftist control in this Country.
Until we forge ahead and re-take control and drive these scum, as led by Obama, back under the rocks they surfaced from we will continue to have to contend with their evilness.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
canvasback #350782 12/30/13 09:26 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
....But be that as it may. I think you make great leaps of inference that aren't supported by anything when you make comments like:

"But how does catching two male dogs humping on video equate gay pc influence. Heck I know there're a bunch of leg hounds out there, that doesn't make the unlucky recipient an advocate for beastiality."

I just don't see what that comment has to do with what we have been discussing.

As to your second post above, what do you mean "who gets to choose?" My point, if I had one, that that queers probably don't get to choose....

Honestly cback, I think a dog humping a human leg is some built in instinctive 'thing' that some dogs do. I think it's somehow wired in with the mating ritual, but it certainly won't help the pup procreate. There's gotta be some study of leg hounds out there that burned good taxpayer money in the name of science.

Anyway, very well could be that the homosexual human does not get to 'choose'. What I was getting at is, who chose for you (meaning anyone of pc correctness) to so vigorously defend this particular topic. It's not that it's right wrong or indifferent, there's a cultural reflexive support for the topic when it's admitted to be such a tiny part of the real world.

Mentioned before, why don't 93% of all humans with a pulse just jump up and say homosexuality is wrong. Then, the discussion starts to see if maybe there's a place in society to be tolerant of the few who're 'not hurting anyone'. Equality doesn't stop at one gay guy is the equal of one straight guy. The argument is, the '7%' is the equal of the 93%.

Der Ami #350783 12/30/13 09:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
"Mentioned before, why don't 93% of all humans with a pulse just jump up and say homosexuality is wrong.:

Because the overwhelming percentage of the majority consists of those who don't want to get involved. They would rather stay on the sidelines and not put themselves in the position where someone would take them on and disagree with them.
Let's face it: In todays society most people would rather stay out of the line of fire in controversy. We have a nation of wimps and if this doesn't change we'll have a nation of small minorities calling all the shots.

FOR CHRISTS SAKE AMERICA WAKE UP!!

Last edited by italiansxs; 12/30/13 09:50 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
craigd #350784 12/30/13 09:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Call them what you want but they are still QUEERS and a queer's rights end when they violate MY rights. My wish and RIGHT is to NOT be exposed to the filthy pigs. mad

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
I suppose Pedophiles should be the next protected class as well since "they were born that way" too.

Actually BHD, the most commonly accepted explanation for pedophilia right now is childhood experiences ie abuse.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
canvasback #350793 12/30/13 11:01 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Bullshit. They still know the difference between right and wrong.

craigd #350795 12/30/13 11:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

Honestly cback, I think a dog humping a human leg is some built in instinctive 'thing' that some dogs do. I think it's somehow wired in with the mating ritual, but it certainly won't help the pup procreate. There's gotta be some study of leg hounds out there that burned good taxpayer money in the name of science.

Anyway, very well could be that the homosexual human does not get to 'choose'. What I was getting at is, who chose for you (meaning anyone of pc correctness) to so vigorously defend this particular topic. It's not that it's right wrong or indifferent, there's a cultural reflexive support for the topic when it's admitted to be such a tiny part of the real world.

Mentioned before, why don't 93% of all humans with a pulse just jump up and say homosexuality is wrong. Then, the discussion starts to see if maybe there's a place in society to be tolerant of the few who're 'not hurting anyone'. Equality doesn't stop at one gay guy is the equal of one straight guy. The argument is, the '7%' is the equal of the 93%.

First to Jim's post. Jim, I knew the overwhelming majority here would be as they are and that my position would be the difficult one. But it's not that hard to stand up and voice an opinion, especially when one can feel it's well founded on research and facts rather than prejudice and hatred.

Craig, it was the part of your comment that connected the recipient of the humping into advocating for bestiality that I thought was a ridiculous stretch. Because it is.

Why me? Because I want to, that's why.

Because blind ignorance is just that...blind and ignorant, whether it comes from the left or the right. It seems both Jim and Stan can hold true to their Christian beliefs, condemn the sin and have compassion for the man. Something many professed Christians on here seem to have difficulty with. Yet that is also at the core of what Christ asks us to do. Not all of what He asks, but pretty central.

Why me? Because we spend a lot of time here bashing ignorant and stupid thinking by the left, with good reason. I like to bash stupid thinking from wherever it comes. As you said before, while we all may exhibit some level of hypocrisy, I try to keep mine to a minimum.

I got a PM today from someone, in essence congratulating me for taking on this subject here and indirectly suggesting I may not be the conservative I seem from my posts. My response was that I think anyone who truly contemplates their own life and how they can both best fit in and contribute to society has difficulty being either a stereotypical conservative or liberal. They are outdated labels. Along with black and white, life is shaded. It has nuances.

What I do know is if I am ever called to account by my maker, I'll be able to, figuratively, stand tall, look him in the eye and feel confident I lived a good life. I don't crap on people because I can. I crap on them when they deserve it.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
J.R.B. #350796 12/30/13 11:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
Bullshit. They still know the difference between right and wrong.

JRB, like many people, you confuse causality with acceptance or forgiveness.

You also seem to have some difficulty understanding what a "right" is.

Knowing the area you live, North Dakota, I also suspect that you rarely encounter, in your day to day life, the horrific-ness of a queer, except perhaps on TV. So, while it demeans the concept of rights to suggest that you have a right not to be exposed to queers, I expect that "right" is rarely infringed. Anyone who is queer typically gets the hell out of Dodge as soon as they can.

Last edited by canvasback; 12/30/13 11:35 PM.

canvasback #350799 12/30/13 11:40 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

The first time that right of mine was infringed upon was in 1978 when I took my WOMAN out for a drink after supper and we saw two queers going at it. The only thing that kept me from puking and my temper reaching the berserk level was my WOMAN getting me the hell out of there.

Page 24 of 30 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.