May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (R Reynolds, AGS, gunman, MattH), 794 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,619
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Only difference, since ocare hasn't fully kicked in. . ."

It's been such a flop in execution, I don't see how it can fully kick-in, Craig. The administration knew in April that the healthcare website would not be ready in October, and "ocare" reforms have less to do with healthcare delivery than sale and provision of health insurance.

The website was contracted out to dozens of contractors---with no overseer. Federal law requires everyone to buy one way or another but insurance is regulated state by state and only 14 have chosen to do so. You'd have to be a Philadelphia lawyer in the other 36 states to do it.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
"The black majority accepted lowered standards of living as part of the price for freedom"

Freedom ? From what? An exchange for Communism which is the most oppressive form or government imaginable short of tyranny.
Ok the Blacks are now "Free" I guess that gives them license to terrorize and commit atrocities against the remaining of the White citizens?
Where is the outrage in the rest of the international community over this? Why would Obama even visit a Country where this type of atrocity is going on?

I don't buy your "argument" that the S.A.Blacks understood that when the Communists took over their individual standard of living would go down.
The probably understood this as well as the fact that the Blacks standard of living has gone down here since 2008. I wonder how many Blacks would have voted for Obama if the knew the outcome would be that they are worse off now than before.
I'll leave it to others to interpret why this is the case.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....It's been such a flop in execution, I don't see how it can fully kick-in....

....You'd have to be a Philadelphia lawyer in the other 36 states to do it.

Ah, you sly ole lumberjack, in a good way. Nothing throwing a few tech folks and lawyers at won't fix.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, maybe so. The same government made the greatest online data-mining surveillance apparatus in the world.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Data-mining? I think you meant the greatest data sharing scheme the world has ever known. I feel better though. Just before jetting off to vacation in Hawaii, bo decreed that health insurance companies must provide substandard health plans that just a couple weeks ago were unacceptable.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why would Obama visit where there are atrocities?

Visiting foreign leaders including Churchill held their noses when your black minority was held in servitude, refused the vote. Obama visited a democratic country of universal suffrage. You're the only person I've heard call South Africa a Communist country; 100 world leaders went there to pay tribute.

You've moved off your claims of genocide but are still setting up straw men to knock down. You---not me--- called Mandela and followers Communist. I made no "argument" that blacks anticipated a lowered living standard when the Communists took over. They sacrificed, endured hardship, for freedom.

Finally, atrocities aren't a preserve of the blacks. The US and Canada, all of the white West, commit atrocities. Your frequent inferences about differences in race, mostly as invective concerning the intelligence and ideals of blacks---"I'll leave others to interpret why this is the case"---is an abuse.

To paraphrase, I'll leave others to interpret why you do it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Data mining or sharing, Snowden blew it wide open. Invite him home and give him a medal.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Finally, atrocities aren't a preserve of the blacks. The US and Canada, all of the white West, commit atrocities. Your frequent inferences about differences in race, mostly as invective concerning the intelligence and ideals of blacks---"I'll leave others to interpret why this is the case"---is an abuse.

To paraphrase, I'll leave others to interpret why you do it.

King, are you a black man? I just found this:

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kingsleybrown

It would 'splain a lot!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey Home-boy King, when are you going to respond to what Jim said in his post #349347 in this thread yesterday?

Instead, you pretended to ignore what he said, danced around the truth and the facts as you usually do, and set up your own "straw-man" for Jim.

I notice that you Libtards like to use that "straw-man" bullshit to weasel your way out of a tough spot. Your slimy buddy nca225 used to do that once he learned it from some other Libtard. Cowards of a feather flock together.

And your response to Jim is another illustration of what I call "The Dance of the Gnomoron". We all remember how Gnomoron used to just dance away from the truth about the many failures of Libtardism... just as you do.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Data mining or sharing, Snowden blew it wide open. Invite him home and give him a medal.

snowden schmoden, I thought we were talk'in ocare. Heck if it'll make you feel better, I'd give him a medal, when he's released from prison. You seem to be aware of the pre roll out problems that bo allowed, wink no one told me anything/I kinda said one time the buck stops here. The doj in '09, around the time they were crafting the lies of ocare, upped the civil and criminal penalties for hipaa violations.

Isn't that website the willful healthcare information sieve of the world. holder sez 50k per violation if there is the will to enforce. My doc office has a little info sheet for me to read assuring me that they follow the hipaa laws. Hope they aren't digitizing my records and sending them off to data-r-us like bo n co are strongly recommending so my info can be 'shared' at light speed to make me healthier.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.