April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (earlyriser, SKB), 177 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,431
Posts544,705
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, I really don't care that you "ignore" me. Mostly because your version of ignoring is just another lie. I say that because you don't really ignore me... you just pretend to ignore me. Your response to craigd above is proof that you don't really ignore me. I'm sure you thought that by pretending to ignore me, I'd soon lose interest in confronting your lies. I guess you miscalculated on that Bucko. You will find that I'm not a quitter. It's kind of entertaining to me to watch your gyrations which you use to evade me or anyone else who calls you out on your daily dishonesty. I like pointing out when you do the Dance of the Gnomoron which you Libtards all seem to do when given facts that counter your agenda driven bullshit.

You call that "streaming abuse", and you call it "obsessive". Some of it is judgemental, and I freely admit that. I make judgements just as you and everyone else does. But most of it is evidence based, and you are in complete denial to say otherwise. And from my seat in the bleachers, it is your constant lies and exaggerations that seems obsessive and even pathological. You just can't stop yourself from lying to us, even when you are caught red-handed. That's pretty sick if you ask me.

You are correct about one thing today. I'm not feeling either guilt or remorse. Give us one good reason why I should.

Others here have made the same observations, though not as frequently as me, and I understand their reasons. I told you before that I also dismissed what I perceived as lies and a wild imagination for quite some time before deciding to confront it directly. I have to say, I thought that a normal person would become embarrassed after being caught once, twice, or thrice in a lie. But you apparently have no shame whatsoever. Most all of us who post regularly have made a mistake or posted a "fact", comment, or link which is erroneous. I certainly have. Usually, we are called out on it too. And typically, we will apologize or at very least stand corrected. But never the Great King Brown. When you can't defend what you said, your usual reaction is to dance away from it or cover it with yet another lie. As I said, my instincts were based upon what a normal person would do.

So if it's reached the point where you think I'm becoming "obsessive" about illuminating your dishonesty, at least I can say that you are being obsessive too. The difference is that your obsession is telling lies and wild yarns, digging ever deeper holes, and generally making an ass of yourself.

You can stop it anytime you wish. The solution is simple. Cut the bullshit and try to be honest. But sadly, I don't think you can.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Other than providing a vent for early morning bile, the Keith/Burger King thing has now transcended.

It has truly entered a new plane of awareness.

Kind of like watching a Three Stooges episode.

(minus one, of course... With Keith as Moe)

Last edited by Bilious Bob; 09/06/13 09:01 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Watch it Bilious... I might just have to take extreme feminine measures and pretend to ignore you. Three Stooges eye pokes aren't politically correct anymore.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Have a sense of humor Keith.

I'm an equal-opportunity cynic.

(plus bigot, racist, homophobe, infidel, and defender of the 2nd Amendment.

"Stay thirsty, my friend.")

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob

"Stay thirsty, my friend.")

Isn't this a quote from the Great Burger King Brown... the most interesting man in the world? Why, I heard he refused to go get his Pulitzer Prize because he was too busy having lunch with Jackie Kennedy and Jane Mansfield. While they fought over him, Marilyn Monroe picked up the tab... and the Burger King. That was shortly before he was unanimously elected Pope of Rome on the first ballot. He subsequently baptized his father, who did not believe in the Ressurection, just because he could. He took the name Pope John Paul George Ringo. Then he made a Papal Decree which made his home-boy Martin Luther King the first black Saint. MLK was Burger King's brutha' by another mutha'. Then he won the Daytona 500 driving the Pope-mobile. Of course, he lapped Earnhart and Petty and was so far ahead of them that when he ran out of gas with two miles to go, he just pushed the car the rest of the way to take the checkered flag. Then he went on to knock out Cassius Clay at Madison Square Garden. Hit him so hard, Cassius thought he was a black Muslim named Muhammed Ali after he finally came to. This left Howard Cosell speechless. Then he resigned from the Papacy to do wing-walking on F-16's in Nova Scotia. He sold the rights to his former Pope name to an obscure group of young musicians he discovered in Liverpool. King's dad had believed in Papal Infallibility up until that point where King passed the scepter to someone else. He knew no one else could ever measure up. Elvis faked his own death just so he could hang out with King. Michael Jackson too. Bet you didn't know that King taught Michael the Moonwalk. All true Bob. Look it up. I swear on a stack of Korans.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I stand in awe of the great Burger King's accomplishments. I'm surprised though that as Pope John-Paul-George-Ringo he didn't excommunicate Ronald MacDonald and the Hamburgler to get rid of the competition. smile

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Ever wonder what "The Most Interesting Man in the World" always has all those good lookin babes around but that seems to be as far as it goes? At his age I suspect a testosterone imbalance might be the cause but who knows for sure!!
This is kind of like the guy with a safe full of expensive guns but guess what? He never shoots them any more! grin
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.