March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Lloyd3, Jimmy W, Marc Ret, Little Creek, PALUNC, 2 invisible), 307 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,993
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Misfires is entertainment, a perfect mirror of the generosity, spite, ignorance of the world; a daily smile.

There goes the neighborhood. All along, I thought it was about civility, not the inflexible stereotyping of an elite. March on to your better world, but don't get testy when folks question. Remember you're far superior.

Missed that the other day, good post craigd ,its not that the liberals are so condescending and forcing their views on other,they are superior and we should all just sit back and obey !

Hillary For Prison 2018
ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

sum times we cant see da woods fur da trees!

Last edited by ed good; 07/25/13 07:18 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

This cuts through the B.S. that this guy was some kind of innocent teenager. The crap that you see or hear coming from the 'mainstream news media" is just that CRAP! It should be clear here to anyone that this guy was from a typically dysfunctional Black "family" of the type that infests every big American city Ghetto. What should or could be done with these people to make them into useful citizens is anyone's guess.
Jim

"How a Miami School Crime Cover-Up Policy Led to Trayvon Martins Death
American Spectator, by Robert Stacy McCain Thanks JK of AK
The February 2012 shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin might never have happened if school officials in Miami-Dade County had not instituted an unofficial policy of treating crimes as school disciplinary infractions.

Martin was not arrested when caught at school with stolen jewelry in October 2011 or with marijuana in February 2012. Instead, the teenager was suspended from school, the last time just days before he was shot dead.

Trayvon Martin was not from Sanford. Martin was from Miami Gardens, more than 200 miles away, and had come to Sanford to stay with his father's girlfriend ** Brandy Green at her home in the townhouse community where Zimmerman was in charge of the neighborhood watch. Trayvon was staying with Green after he had been suspended for the second time in six months from Krop High School in Miami-Dade County, where both his father, Tracy Martin, and mother, Sybrina Fulton, lived.

Both of Trayvons suspensions during his junior year at Krop High involved crimes that could have led to his prosecution as a juvenile offender. However, Chief Charles Hurley of the Miami-Dade School Police Department (MDSPD) in 2010 had implemented a policy that reduced the number of criminal reports, manipulating statistics to create the appearance of a reduction in crime within the school system. Less than two weeks before Martins death, the school system commended Chief Hurley for decreasing school-related juvenile delinquency by an impressive 60 percent for the last six months of 2011. What was actually happening was that crimes were not being reported."

**I added the Bold.

Oh and BTW: I'm waiting for comments from the "NO Bullshit Zone" as a parody of that idiot O'Reilly. If anyone on this forum can refute the statements posted above with FACTs feel free to do so.

Last edited by italiansxs; 07/25/13 09:32 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Anytime I go to the grocery store, gas station, or even walk out of the house I am armed. What the hell's the use of having a CHL if you shouldn't be carrying when you go to the store? Geeez!

ed good Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

gary: too bad about your paranoia...consider that if you were not armed, then you would be less likely to put yourself in a position where you felt you had to shoot someone...course, the violent crime rate in texas is much higher than here in nh. perhaps you have good reason to be paranoid?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I live in NH and carry a gun everywhere I go too Gary.Not paranoid just prepared,if ed wants to go unarmed fine with me but don't criticize me or others for carrying one.
About what I expect from a crooked gun dealer like ed (feel free to add me and I bet most of the others on here to your do not bid on my auctions list btw eddy!)!
This is from the town very near to to ed's ( Francestown).If he wants to keep his head in the sand fine with me

http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local...-home-invasion/
Clown's like this murderer walking around in NH too !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

The problem isn't paranoia when there ARE criminals around that ARE armed illegally and have no morals and think nothing of injuring or killing someone over $10.

Since the Owebama administration adn the Justice department really has no desire to do anything to get the criminal element off the streets permanently (they are more busy screwing the White man over some imagined transgression) ...we the citizens have to protect ourselves.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/26/13 08:49 AM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130702-905033.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

Florida State's Attorney Angela Corey has been indicted by a citizens' grand jury, convening in Ocala, Florida, over the alleged falsification of the arrest warrant and complaint that lead to George Zimmerman being charged with the second degree murder of African-American teenager Trayvon Martin in Sanford, Florida.

The indictment of Corey, which was handed down last week (see www.citizensgrandjury.com), charges Corey with intentionally withholding photographic evidence of the injuries to George Zimmerman's head in the warrant she allegedly rushed to issue under oath, in an effort to boost her reelection prospects. At the outset of this case, black activists such as Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, who whipped up wrath against Zimmerman, demanded that he be charged with murder, after local police had thus far declined to arrest him pending investigation.

Following Corey's criminal complaint charging Zimmerman, legal experts such as Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz condemned her for falsely signing an arrest affidavit under oath, which intentionally omitted exculpatory evidence consisting of the photographs showing the injuries Zimmerman sustained, and rushing to charge him with second degree murder under political pressure. Dershowitz called her actions unethical and themselves crimes (http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/drop-george-zimmerman-murder-charge- article-1.1080161).

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank goodness SOMEONE is being called to task over that witch hunt.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dunno what the heck a "citizens" grand jury is but I'm pretty sure no Court will prosecute their so called indictment...Geo

Page 19 of 22 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.