May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (smlekid, Parabola, 1 invisible), 142 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,543
Posts546,079
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, you succeeded in hijacking this thread and steering it away from its original intent. One had to be devious and deceptive to accomplish that. You were certainly the man for the job.

Now tell us what you think about the NAACP and its' current course. Are they comparable to the KKK? Are they as racist as anyone in the U.S.? Are they creating racial divisiveness rather than promoting racial harmony? Do they respect our laws and the Constitution and our justice system?

Gentlemen, I suggest we get King back on topic since I feel his personal mission was to divert discussion away from his beloved NAACP.

Cut the crap King... dishonesty ain't civility!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/22/13 01:59 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

That should stir the pot up pretty good.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
King, you succeeded in hijacking this thread and steering it away from its original intent. One had to be devious and deceptive to accomplish that. You were certainly the man for the job.

Now tell us what you think about the NAACP and its' current course. Are they comparable to the KKK? Are they as racist as anyone in the U.S.? Are they creating racial divisiveness rather than promoting racial harmony? Do they respect our laws and the Constitution and our justice system?

Gentlemen, I suggest we get King back on topic since I feel his personal mission was to divert discussion away from his beloved NAACP.

Cut the crap King... dishonesty ain't civility!

Okay Keith, I'll set an example seeing as I was partially responsible for going off topic, although I did allude to my thinking about that in my last post.

I don't think much of the current NAACP and it's current course.
I don't think they are comparable as yet to the KKK of the first half of the 20th century. They are not yet terrorists.
The NAACP does create racial divisiveness. They use it as a tactic.
They do not promote racial harmony.
They have little respect for the laws, constitution and justice system of the USA, except in how those tools can be used to further the objectives of the NAACP.

Like most unions, a reasonable idea at the time of creation that has long since served it's purpose and now is the bully pulpit for radicals.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for getting us back on topic Boneheaddoctor. King will be back to try to steer the ship off course again. We'll just have to keep that from happening... won't we?

James, I did see that, and that's what gave me the idea that we ought to get back on topic and stay there. King can start a new thread about Canadian Prime Ministers and corporate subsidies if he likes.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it just me? I liked Sharpton a lot better when he was fat. Now he just looks weird. Waaaay too much skin on the fella. A bit Shar Pei-ish

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Common problem with people who have lost a lot of weight...particularly after they get older.

Like Al Roker too.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/22/13 02:51 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I see Zimmerman emerged from seclusion, necessary because the race hustlers put a target on his back. He came out long enough to help rescue a guy whose pick-up truck overturned. No kudos from the NAACP for his act of humanity yet. I don't imagine that Obama will have anything positive to say either.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.