May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (Chantry), 300 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,565
Posts546,383
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thought you mean spellchecker.....I can spell pretty good...but I can't type worth a damn.

And since its not a English test...I don't spend a lot of time proofreading.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith if there are three hundred million of us and 10% are black then that is thirty million people. There are going to be some criminals in that thirty million. Some of those criminals are going to do some really horrendous crimes. Blacks are imprisoned at about six times the rate of whites.

If you leave out Hispanics and Latinos whites make up 45% of the prison population and blacks make up about 55%. So I have about the same chances of being assaulted or robbed by a white as a black.

When I see a black man he is about six times more likely to assault me than when I see a white man. But the odds that either assaults me are miniscule. Just like the odds that any one on-coming car comes into my lane for a head-on. I am vigilant but know it is unlikely. I am not in terror of either catastrophe.

For the NAACP to be a terrorist organization they have to commit terrorist acts - lynching of innocents, bombing of innocents, murder of innocents. They don't so they are not.

And I think arguing that the NAACP is the equivalent of the twentieth century Klan immediately closes off the chance that someone we are trying to get to see that the NAACP is racist will ever listen to us, ever listen to us, ever listen to us.

We need for the nation to see the racism of the NAACP. Arguing that they are terrorists like the Klan is not only wrong it is counter-productive.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, I think you are correct and you have stated your case eloquently.

Overstating the case does a disservice to the argument.

It's not often I disagree with Keith's usually well-stated positions but I find I must this time. But it's a matter of degree. I understand his point clearly and have sympathy for the position. But I think it is too much of a leap to call the NAACP a terrorist organization. I think it weakens the argument that they are racist.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
....whites make up 45% of the prison population and blacks make up about 55%. So I have about the same chances of being assaulted or robbed by a white as a black.

When I see a black man he is about six times more likely to assault me than when I see a white man. But the odds that either assaults me are miniscule....

It's really not too tough to look up. Across the nation, you are correct, but in reality, if a dozen or so of the worse cities in America and their riff raff could be banned, that black crime rate would plummet.

There is significant community and national enabling of the problem. It is politically incorrect to even mention it. It's easy to figure out the demographics of those places.

When the president commented about treyvon, he had a message to the violent protesters, and we know where these various locations are. There was no mention of being held responsible for criminal activity, only that it might dishonor trey's memory.

To me holding to the literal reading of those percentages is a way to willingly ignore the reality of crime. If it's just a numbers game, we should immediately start releasing black criminals from prison till their numbers reflect their population percentage in society.

I don't live in terror either, but I think it's because of choices. Take a look at the mess detroit is in, and yes I'm implying that there's a huge racism problem with the community and the politics there. I don't think it needs to even be slightly racially related. An awful lot of black folks had to have picked up and left to drop the population from over two million to under seven hundred thousand.

It's those thinking folks of any persuasion that are the reason that you and I don't live in terror each day. I wonder if it could be said that George Z. lives in terror.

Sidelock
Sidelock

NAACP is not a terrorist organization....they are race hustlers who make money off the terms "racist" and "racism"...to that effect they NEVER want divisiveness between blacks and whites to ever be healed; the golden goose would die. The New Black Panther Party on the other hand, may very well be a terrorist organization as they routinely advocate violence against whites. The NAACP petitioned for Holder (former Black Panther in college)and the DOJ to investigate Zimmerman for civil rights violations. The NBPP morons put a bounty on Zimmerman's head and called for his death. NAACP protesters don't bother me much....NBPP thugs on my street would have me locked and loaded.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Blacks are imprisoned at about six times the rate of whites.

I'll bet the rate of crimes committed by blacks is greater than that.

If you leave out Hispanics and Latinos whites make up 45% of the prison population and blacks make up about 55%. So I have about the same chances of being assaulted or robbed by a white as a black. When I see a black man he is about six times more likely to assault me than when I see a white man. But the odds that either assaults me are miniscule.

As long as you stay in your bubble that might hold true.

Just like the odds that any one on-coming car comes into my lane for a head-on. I am vigilant but know it is unlikely. I am not in terror of either catastrophe.

If you have a car wreck that's called an accident.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: GaryW
The NAACP petitioned for Holder (former Black Panther in college)and the DOJ to investigate Zimmerman for civil rights violations.

You saying that Eric Holder was a former Black Panther ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

James and Mike, I didn't call the NAACP a terrorist organization.
I merely made the accurate point that some of their rhetoric results in riots, assaults on whites, and a simmering hatred and mistrust.

As GaryW states above, they are also race hustlers who make a comfortable living by perpetuating divisiveness. If a Hamas leader or Mosque leader preaches hatred that incites acts of violence, we often say they are leaders of terrorist cells or organizations even though they never themselves actually plant a bomb on a jet or blow themselves up in a crowd. If we can call these leaders terrorists, it's not much of a stretch to call Al Sharpton a terrorist. Other groups like the NBPP step it up a few notches, but they are never criticized by the NAACP nor are they indicted for conspiracy to commit hate crimes.

Zimmerman has a target on his back, and not only do these groups not care... they put it there. He was found innocent after a trial by jury, but he is not free. The NAACP encouraged protests of his not guilty verdict which came from our Constitutional Court System. They are violating his Civil Rights by not respecting his acquittal. Although he was acquitted, the government still will not return his personal property, his gun.

I've related the story of the elderly lady not 25 miles from me who was shot in the head by a black guy in broad daylight in her car after leaving Sunday Mass. This apparently was a gang initiation murder rather than a robbery because her purse was left on the seat. A co-worker several months ago showed me the bullet scars on his neck where he was shot by a black guy after his friends' truck broke down in a black neighborhood. He was shot again in the buttock as he ran for his life. This also was not a robbery. The black guy simply pulled out a gun and shot him. He told me he knew the black guy was going to shoot so he turned away as he saw him pulling back the hammer. The bullet went in near his adams apple and came out on the side of his neck without cutting any major artery or vein. The NAACP and Obama do not condemn these black on white hate crimes. Never. If the black criminal is caught, you never see the Justice Dept. investigating or prosecuting these as hate crimes or Civil Rights violations. Apparently you can do a hate crime or violate the Civil Rights of a black, a gay/lesbian/transgender person, an Indian, or a Hispanic... but not a white person... especially a white male.

I don't really worry that we'll never convince folks like nca225 or King that the NAACP and Obama, et al are racists, because no amount of evidence will ever sway them. I just call it like I see it with no sugar coating.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Misunderstood your point Keith. I thought you were making the argument that the NAACP is a terrorist organization. Sorry.

I agree with you that the NAACP is a racist organization.

I also agree that hate crimes are frequently committed by blacks against whites and those crimes go unheralded in the mainly liberal media outlets and by the current occupant of the bully pulpit.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/21/13 10:30 AM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Misunderstood your point Keith. I thought you were making the argument that the NAACP is a terrorist organization. Sorry.

I agree with you that the NAACP is a racist organization.

I also agree that hate crimes are frequently committed by blacks against whites and those crimes go unheralded in the mainly liberal media outlets and by the current occupant of the bully pulpit.
I think "Bull*&^%"pulpit is a tad more accurate here, lads!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.