April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (GeorgeGibbs505, graybeardtmm3, Marks_21, KDGJ, AGS, Oberndorf), 1,049 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,134
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am not being terrorized. I don't see the people around me in terror.

Again, how about a link to a terrorist act by the NAACP? Or a link to to a report of the NAACP telling their constituency to lynch, child-bomb, church-burn.

The NAACP IS a racist organization. It is so obvious that they are not a terrorist organization like the twentieth century KKK that it lowers credibility to argue that they are.

There is a culture in the US that is mostly black that terrorizes their neighborhood with crime and street shootings and drug selling and witness intimidation. It scams the system of welfare we have in place to help the otherwise hungry and homeless. We can legitimately despise that culture. But to attribute that culture to the entire black race and its organizations is like attributing the Klan lynchings in the past century to he entire white southern states culture.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
I am not being terrorized. I don't see the people around me in terror.

Again, how about a link to a terrorist act by the NAACP?...

This I think is a bit different from physical injury or property destruction.

There is no doubt in my mind that the actions of the naacp have and continue to cause innocent law abiding citizens to live in fear of injury or death. I also believe there are innocent law abiding citizens whose lives are in financial ruin as a result of naacp intentional action.

I wonder if joe average would feel terrorized if his small business ground to a halt from picketing, and needed to come up with hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal defense of pc allegations.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You see what been happening in the news..the victims of the mental midgets who are protesting and trashing and burning things can make the claim they are victims of terrorism. And not just simple crime.

Their first amendment rights end the second someone trespasses..the first window gets broken...the first waft of spray paint his the wall of someone else....and its well beyond it before the first fire is set.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe Average would be wronged. Most of Joe Average's competitors would be more forthcoming with donations to black organizations when "asked."

But Mr. Average wasn't lynched. His children were' t bombed while they were in SuSunday school. His church wasn't burned. He wasn't terrorized. He was threatened with negative economic consequences if he didn't go along. That is not terrorism.

There is no doubt in my mind that that illegal economic Coercion is exactly what Jessie And al do to make a (good) living.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/20/13 01:05 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe Average would be wronged....

....He wasn't terrorized. He was threatened with negative economic consequences if he didn't go along. That is not terrorism.

There is no doubt in my mind that that illegal economic Coercion is exactly what Jessie And al do to make a (good) living.

Not a big deal Mike, I know it's just a bit of splitting hairs. In the beginning of this thread, there was a little more focus on physical injury. A quick look at the definition of terrorism does not require physical contact. Even more so when concepts like coercion are used.

Not trying to equivocate here with your point. I do know that street thugs have killed for a pair of sneakers, could be an innocent person would be devastated with fear if faced with loosing their entire life around them as they know it, even if their church wasn't bombed.

The lack of physical contact seems to be an important point not to be dismissed. There are now laws against bullying, which do require any physical contact, but apparently to some bullying was ok at the worst times of the twentieth century.

I'm with you, but I just can't trivialize what financial ruin would do to a person or family. Or hiding and living in fear of a stirred up mob.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe Average would be wronged. Most of Joe Average's competitors would be more forthcoming with donations to black organizations when "asked."

But Mr. Average wasn't lynched. His children were' t bombed while they were in SuSunday school. His church wasn't burned. He wasn't terrorized. He was threatened with negative economic consequences if he didn't go along. That is not terrorism.

How many billions if not trillions have been handed over to Welfare queens and other blacks who never worked a day in their lives? That money came principally from white people who worked and made sacrifices to pay those taxes AND raise their families.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig I own a small business. I have spent thousands of hours fretting over thE finances and survival of that business. I didn't mean to dismiss the evil of that extortion. But I believe I hAve made my case that it is not terrorism.

Doc the tie-in of that welfare to terrorism by the NAACP went over my head. Could you connect the dots for me little more please

I apologize for spelling and GrAmmer. Am dong this on iPhone without my cheaters.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/20/13 01:50 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm the last guy who would criticize spelling or grammar of you or anyone else...I don't have them at work and can't put them on.

The tie ins would be the welfare bums on average have no respect for the property of others..because everything has been handed to them... None have ever had to do an honest days work and struggle to make ends meet before they saved enough to buy anything.
As a result they have way too much free time on their hands...and when they aren't breeding.....they are scheming...and when they finish scheming..they start stealing.

We know from the IT guy that worked for the prosecution that got fired....Trayvon had pictures of piles of stolen Jewelry with him in it.....he was thrown out of school over drugs and burglary tools.

We also know from erased texts...Trayvon was a fighter....

The NAACP is in support of this behavior when its directed at non-blacks... And terrorist doesn't require stuff that goes boom to terrorize people.

And what has been happening to the people that actually are residents of that gated community..is they have lived in fear of the welfare bums down the road who wait for them to leave to rob them. And in Zimmermans case...to be assaulted in their own community.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/20/13 02:26 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig I own a small business. I have spent thousands of hours fretting over thE finances and survival of that business. I didn't mean to dismiss the evil of that extortion. But I believe I hAve made my case that it is not terrorism.

Mike in general, I agree with the argument you have been making comparing the NAACP to the KKK of the last century. I also think you'll agree that not every guy who joined the Klan also bombed a Sunday School or burned a church or lynched a black. Many were leading Democrat lawmakers who want us to forget their past while they blame us for a past which never was. My ancestors did not own slaves and I do not feel white guilt. But some of the rhetoric of the KKK leadership encouraged and enticed and inflamed some members to go to extremes. I think the same could be said about Hamas leaders who preach hatred and denounce Jews without actually putting on a suicide vest and blowing themselves up in a crowded marketplace.

I went through South Los Angeles a couple years after the Rodney King riots which were partially fueled by the rants of race hustlers in the NAACP leadership. It looked like Hiroshima after the Atomic Bomb. It looked far worse than your average terrorist attack. There are many other examples, including a lot of violent black on white crime which is done by black criminals who feel justified because organizations like the NAACP are constantly telling them they are oppressed and kept down by the white devil. The elderly white lady who was shot in the head and killed in a gang initiation murder after Sunday Mass a few years ago near here, in a gang initiation killing... and her family, just might feel that the NAACP shares more than a little responsibility for the hatred that motivated a young black to do this. There are many ways to advance terror without actually putting on a mask and beheading somebody.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
I'm the last guy who would criticize spelling or grammar of you or anyone else...I don't have them at work and can't put them on.

The tie ins would be the welfare bums on average have no respect for the property of others..because everything has been handed to them... None have ever had to do an honest days work and struggle to make ends meet before they saved enough to buy anything.
As a result they have way too much free time on their hands...and when they aren't breeding.....they are scheming...and when they finish scheming..they start stealing.

There is a culture in the US that is mostly black that terrorizes their neighborhood with crime and street shootings and drug selling and witness intimidation. It scams the system of welfare we have in place to help the otherwise hungry and homeless. We can legitimately despise that culture. But to attribute that culture to the entire black race and its organizations is like attributing the Klan lynchings in the past century to he entire white southern states culture.

My immediate-across-the-street-neighbor was burglarized two months ago. I am not terrorized. I am vigilant. I am also vigilant when I get in my car and take a trip, short or long. I watch for cars at stop signs pulling out in front of me. I watch for their face so that I know they looked my way. On a two lane highway I watch the oncoming driver closely to see that his head is up and above the steering wheel and I check to see if he is going in a straight line in his half of the road.

Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder and manslaughter. He was not convicted. He is a free man. The Feds, if they file, will lose too. There is just too much certainty that Martin was straddling Zimmerman when he was shot.

If I had a concealed carry gun with me and was assaulted I would use it, whether I was on a sidewalk or in a park or following a suspicious person who was walking down the sidewalk in my neighborhood or I was walking my dog. Despite Zimmerman's ordeal he was found not guilty. I will take my chances despite the best efforts of the NAACP's racist advocacy for prosecution of whites that shoot black in self-defense.

Advocating that a white person be convicted for murder after a self-defense shooting of a black person is racist since the NAACP did it just because the shooter was white and the deceased was black. But it is not bombing someone's children because they are black children. It is not the moral equivalent of lynching a citizen because he is black citizen.

I wish we could come up with a phrase to describe that minority of blacks whose culture we despise. The gangsters, drive-by shooting, robbing, dealing drugs, assaulting, burglarizing, witness-intimidating. Most of their victims are black. Most blacks are not them.

I am not in terror. I am not in terror of someone invading my home. It could happen, I have made some preparations, but I do not think about it all the time. My neighbors and I watch each others houses, know who is out of town and if they have made arrangements to have work done in or around their house.

I am not in terror of carjacking. It could happen. I have made some preparations. But I practically never think about it when I am driving. I am not in terror.

I hope I am never assaulted. I hope I never have to shoot someone. But if those two things happen they happen. That is not terror, just life. Doc I think you wrote earlier "Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six." And that is Zimmerman's story in a nutshell.

My reference to "cheaters" meant the cheap off-the-shelf glasses that Walmart sells. I can hardly see the small letters on my Iphone without them.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/20/13 07:07 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.