Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
I suppose some Blacks, some Whites, some Orientals, some Eskimos, and some Hispanics think they have the right to do those things. Have seen no evidence that all Blacks think that. Several of my friends are black and I have seen no indication that they believe that have those rights. Some of my employees are black and they have never indicated that they believe they had those rights. One of them has worked for me for two decades and since our employees might go into homes state law requires us to do criminal background checks. My black employees have always passed. My wife is an avid reader of the docket in the local paper. She has never seen my black friends or black employees in the docket for rape, robbery, assault or murder, or for any other reason for that matter.

I don't think the Black race thinks they have those rights.

Not all...but MOST...big difference there. I'd never even imply ALL thought that. Even the ones not protesting think that Treyvon had the right to assault and almost beat someone to death....and not have the victim fight back.

Look at the protestors....Mostly blacks...and other punks that look kike they are unemployable.

None of them grasp the concept of the law apparently.

Apparently they think a woman being raped would not have the right to kill her rapist either, if he's black that is.

The Hispanics seem to think This is THEIR land and have the right to come here if they want...however they want....but most of them aren't committing violent crimes.

They complain about how unfair so many black men end up in jail......well the answer to that is simple....don't make breaking the law a way of life and they won't end up in jail.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/16/13 06:58 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think most.

There is no denying that a much higher percentage of black males have been convicted of felonies than whites. But it is not anything like the majority of them.

I have it in my mind that blacks make up about 9% of the population and I think the population is about 300 million. So say 27 million black citizens. I didn't see anything that looked like even half of those citizens (13 million) were out protesting. The numbers I last saw were 200 here and 300 there. There is no doubt that the lefty media, the Democratic politicians, and the black leaders are misinforming the black population though. So much misinformation on the tube about the law, the facts, the sequences, and the participants. What is not outright wrong is spun severely or completely left out of the reporting.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/16/13 07:01 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor

They complain about how unfair so many black men end up in jail......well the answer to that is simple....don't make breaking the law a way of life and they won't end up in jail.

Yes, and some of their leadership is arguing that the drug laws are designed specifically to put blacks in prison so the prisons can continue to employee guards and staff and so the private prisons can make money. If they believe that why don't they quit taking drugs and dealing drugs. That would starve the prison industry out. Just like the blacks did with the Montgomery, Alabama bus boycott back in the fifties? Would starve the neighborhood gangs out too.

Again I argue just some Hispanics want to return the Southwest to the Mexican nation.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 07/16/13 07:44 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My poll was unscientific and not a huge sample...but I've noticed over 80% think Treyvon had the right to attack and Kill Zimmerman...and his rights were violated by Zimmerman having the gall to fight back.

But then I am in DC...where the employment rate is so low except in the black community where Baggy pants is considered formal wear...and over 70% never finsih public school....and they sit around moaning how nobody have given them high paying jobs.....

Despite a lack of ANY work skills or even a diploma much less College Degree. Most of them think entry level jobs or something that requires manual labor is below them.

No that aren't all like that....I've work with some for years that are not at all like that. However they do share that same attitude that its not racists for a black man to assault a White or Hispanic man...but its racist for a white or Hispanic man to fight back.....particularly if they win.

If they want to go down this road....every black that commits a crime against a non-black should be charged with a hate crime.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/16/13 07:44 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, and some of their leadership is arguing that the drug laws are designed specifically to put blacks in prison so the prisons can continue to employee guards and staff and so the private prisons can make money. If they believe that why don't they quit taking drugs and dealing drugs. That would starve the prison industry out. Just like the blacks did with the Montgomery, Alabama bus boycott back in the fifties? Would starve the neighborhood gangs out too.

Again I argue just some Hispanics want to return the Southwest to the Mexican nation.

They have no right to the southwest....if history serves me right....the Spanish took that land off the Native Indians...after killing most of them off for quite a ways south.....and there is NO historical evidence even the Aztec Nation that was there before the Spanish arrived extended that far north.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/16/13 07:58 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

But if those mace carrying women are white and they midnight-walked down those dangerous-to-whites sections of Detroit that you mentioned in another post and they knew the reputation of that section and they left their mace in the bottom of their purse they would be exercising bad judgement. If they got raped their attacker would be guilty of rape under the law. Their rapist would morally guilty of rape. The victim of the rape wouldn't be guilty of the rape. The victim, never the less, used bad judgement.

Exactly Mike, and that's the point I was trying to make to those who felt Zimmerman deserves some punishment when he did nothing illegal... however dumb he may have been. Trayvon made the dumber choice however, when he chose to beat up a guy he didn't know would shoot him. The outcome of this shooting and subsequent trial may save many lives and prevent many crimes just because it publicizes to potential attackers that there are folks out there with CC permits who will kill you if you attack them. This is apparently a big reason that violent crime goes down in CC states, despite anti-gunner claims that our streets will turn into the wild west.

But of course, Eric Holder and many leading Democrats are using this now in an attempt to reverse CC, Castle Doctrine, and Stand Your Ground laws. The lives of thugs and criminals are more important than yours.

Don't blame me for this. I voted for Romney.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
well, the trial is over and the verdict is in. is now the appropriate time to make comment?

Someones child was walking to place he was staying with baggie of groceries. He was racially profiled, confronted and executed by physically un-challened 28 year old male. I feel awful and do not wish to comment on this matter any further.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
well, the trial is over and the verdict is in. is now the appropriate time to make comment?

Someones child was walking to place he was staying with baggie of groceries. He was racially profiled, confronted and executed by physically un-challened 28 year old male. I feel awful and do not wish to comment on this matter any further.
Where exactly did THAT happen? I'm curious.

Because its not the situation we were talking about.

Treyvon wasn't a "Child" carrying a bag of groceries....he was 17 year old 6 foot 1 inch tall football payer in his physical prime and in good shape...who was thrown out of school over drugs and weapons not to mention fights....he confronted and assulted Zimmerman unprovoked...and he got rightfully shot and died as a result.

Treyvon wasn't an innocent child for a lot of years. He was stupid...not mentally challenged...(big difference there) Zimmerman was older..smaller and NOT an athlete....

Typical case of a black thug preying on someone smaller than he was.

And yes Zimmerman was found not guilty...because here in the USA...we still have the right to defend ourselves against the criminal element.

And I would not want to live in a place where only the criminals had any rights. If I did I would keep plenty of Lime, and shovels handy to bury the body.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/17/13 08:39 AM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Treyvon wasn't a "Child" carrying a bag of groceries....he was 17 year old 6 foot 1 inch tall football payer in his physical prime and in good shape...who was thrown out of school over drugs and weapons not to mention fights....he confronted and assulted Zimmerman unprovoked...and he got rightfully shot and died as a result.

Treyvon wasn't an innocent child for a lot of years. He was stupid...not mentally challenged...(big difference there) Zimmerman was older..smaller and NOT an athlete....

And yes Zimmerman was found not guilty...because here in the USA...we still have the right to defend ourselves against the criminal element.

And I would not want to live in a place where only the criminals had any rights. If I did I would keep plenty of Lime, and shovels handy to bury the body.

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing case of GA vs. Alistair Williams. Mr. Zimmerman acted in self-defense as he has always stated was found NOT guilty and can get his gun back upon asking. Thank you for pointing out my grave error.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm sorry I thought we were discussing case of GA vs. Alistair Williams. Mr. Zimmerman acted in self-defense as he has always stated was found NOT guilty and can get his gun back upon asking. Thank you for pointing out my grave error.

Maybe we were and I got it wrong....I wasn't familiar with that other case or any of its details.

I'm on some other boards where we have people that INSIST on clinging to some fictitious version of the facts....so I tend to have a hair trigger on that topic.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/17/13 09:33 AM.

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.