April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (NCTarheel, canvasback, AGS, skeettx, 1 invisible), 1,023 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,126
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
Sidelock
Sidelock

The burglary rate had recently gone way up in Zimmerman's neighborhood. He was trying to help his community.

I didn't read or hear anything about Mr. Martin that made me think he was a thug.

Zimmerman made a bad decision when he decided to follow Martin on foot. I doubt Zimmerman thought he could whip Martin in a street fight. It was not illegal for Zimmerman to follow Martin, bad judgement, but not illegal. If, as Zimmerman contends, Martin jumped him and then started beating him then Martin committed a crime. At that point Zimmerman was legally allowed to defend himself as the law doesn't require him to lay there and be beaten.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Fin2Feather
....the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman? Is he any less a thug for packing a gun and wanting to throw his weight? Stay in the car, wait for the cops. You've done your duty...

So, a stranger poking around in your yard, looking in your window is just fine as long as you do your duty and call the police. Depends what the definition of a thug is, but he sure seems like quite a bit less of a thug than Martin actually was.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman? Is he any less a thug for packing a gun and wanting to throw his weight? Stay in the car, wait for the cops. You've done your duty...

So, a stranger poking around in your yard, looking in your window is just fine as long as you do your duty and call the police. Depends what the definition of a thug is, but he sure seems like quite a bit less of a thug than Martin actually was.

Why, thank you for the new evidence we weren't aware of. Martin was "poking around" in someone's yard, and "looking in" someone's windows? I guess I missed that part.

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Both were a couple of accidents waiting to happen. "Neighborhood watch" means just that and Zimmerman should have called the police and kept his fat ass in the car. Trayvon had decided that he was not going to submit to any authority a long time ago and wasn't going to take any shit from some guy he was pretty sure he could take.I feel very sorry for his parents. There seem to be a lot of "Zimmermans" on this forum waiting for the chance to "cap" some dumb thug wannabe. That's a shame too.It's too bad the racists on this forum can't be the neighborhood watch in certain parts of Chicago.I'm sure they'd get their chance to let their hate take action.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For those who want to label Martin as a thug, what about the wannabe vigilante Zimmerman? Is he any less a thug for packing a gun and wanting to throw his weight? Stay in the car, wait for the cops. You've done your duty. If he does that, this whole thing never happens.

What complete and utter bullshit...exactly WHY should Zimmerman WHO ACTUALLY LIVED THERE..be required to cower ..when Martin who was a Welfare bum that was a resident of the Projects nearby was terrorizing Zimmermans neighborhood.

And another thing...the 911 operator had absolutely ZERO authority to demand anything....nothing...zip...nada...

I bet you would be hiding in your basement while thugs terrorized your neighborhood...because heaven forbid YOU violate the rights of the criminals to roan the streets where they don't live.

The only one of those two who actually had the RIGHT to be there was Zimmerman...not Martin.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/14/13 09:20 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Why, thank you for the new evidence we weren't aware of. Martin was "poking around" in someone's yard, and "looking in" someone's windows? I guess I missed that part.

It was in the 911 call...it was also brought up during the trial. In fact it was never denied at any point...Martin was trespassing on private property. If he wasn't doing that....and wasn't suck a cocky [censored] to assault someone else...he'd still be alive. This was Martins fault...

If you saw someone looking in your sons or daughters bedroom window at night...or any of your windows for that matter....I suppose you would just let them.

Me..I wouldn't the law allows me to walk in my own neighborhood...and defend my own property as well as myself.

And it does in FLorida too. However the racists at the NAACP seem to think blacks have the RIGHT to assault, rob...and break any law they want....and scream racism every time the get caught.

I have a cousin who actually works as a 911 operator. She told me she has ZERO legal authority to demand anyone do anything.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/14/13 09:27 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wonder if he'd grab a beer and watch if his wife or daughter was being raped by one of those thugs...because heaven forbid he violate their rights to do it.

I wouldn't sit back if I saw someone looking in my neighbors windows at night either....and neither would they if it was my house being looked into.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/14/13 09:34 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Zimmerman was not trained to take someone on that would resist his "authority" and he should have realized that.Discretion is the better part of valor.Why put yourself in harms way when there is no need to as there is no actual violence/crime in progress? Feeling justified in accosting someone verbally because they are on your turf is guaranteed to get you in trouble. Zimmerman might have won the battle but the war is far from over for him,legally speaking.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There was no indication or proof Zimmerman accosted anyone....but we got all the proof needed that Martin was a racist intent on accosting Zimmerman in Zimmermans own back yard.

His girlfriend told the world about the "crazy ass white cracker that was watching him.." when he started to assult Zimmerman. Proof Martin initiated it.....

If the police were everywhere..then we wouldn't have to do their job in their absence...but then we aren't in a police state...and I'd rather it be that way.

Maybe if people like Martin lived in fear of the people they have been preying on all these years...they would think twice about causing trouble.

I wouldn't lose a seconds sleep if ever on of the Treyvon Martins of the world got killed tomorrow.

Because the rest of us could sleep better when the crime rate drops significantly as a result.

And its NOT about martin being black..its about him being a criminal with no respect for anything or anyone.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 07/14/13 09:48 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, you saw and heard the trial I was following. What part of trespassing is not understood? The same as illegal aliens can't seem to be understood? When Zimmerman was on the cell ph. and Martin calls out,as to why are you following me "Homey"? If he was allowed to be where he was, he would not have been confrontational. Ever run across a trespasser? They either make up some lame excuse or they may honestly and without making a confrontation that they are lost and ask directions out of there. They don't start popping of slurs to you.

Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.