May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jeremy Pearce, Ken Nelson), 836 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,753
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
You guessed wrong, craig. All In The Family reminded me of the goings-on here, a microcosm of a society under significant stress with a lot of decent people doing what they ordinarily wouldn't do. Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

Sorry about that King, that's what I was thinking, microcosm. If I misassigned the characters, maybe you could fill in who the archie's and meathead's would be, maybe there's an edith mixed in.

I think it's sad you consider that an olive branch, but it is consistent with your concede first philosophy. Don't you think the average olive branch would break under the weight of all those I, me, my's.

I'm disappointed that you believe nca's approach is normally civil. He rarely brings facts to the table, just belittles things and people he doesn't like.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: keith
You've never came back so many times and so frequently. I can smell your fear and cowardice from here. Imagining threats and hypocrisy and all... Are we really seeing an athiest quoting Jesus and lecturing us on Christianity? I guess it's true what they say about athiests in foxholes. You need some medical marijuana or something.

edit: I see you're still here, nervously waiting for a reply. My, you really are a coward... even when you can hide behind your computer. Chill out. You look like a Nancy Boy.

2nd edit: Well Nancy Boy Chris checked out for now without making any reply. I could tell he was reading this because the little face next to his name was still yellow and smiling... and peeing its' pants! Estrogen overload, I guess. Dude's acting like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor. That seldom works.

3rd edit: I hope you'll save this for posterity too, in case you forget what a sissy you really are!

tired tired tired...your getting to be a bore.

I find it truly amazing and very entertaining how I can get to you kieth.

You came back. I just knew you would. Don't you have anything better to do than show fear? Why don't you spend your time tying some flies? Try an Ausable Wullf pattern. Much better than the Kingsley Brown.

Last edited by keith; 06/06/13 01:19 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: Dave K
Keith,

chris, nca225 of Old Orchard beach Maine ,is and will always be a coward until he is faced in person by one of us,then he will go into the cry like a little girl mode he knows so well.

happy to stand with ya Keith,don't let that coward ruin your day he will be outed one day.

And another veiled threat from DaveK.

I'm waiting for the universal condemnation from the board.

no threat there you COWARD !You would piss yourself if you ever got a real threat .You don't have the stugats to say half the crap you say on here to any of us in person and then cry like a baby when it comes back at ya.Typical hypocritical cowardly liberal a-hole !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd

I'm disappointed that you believe nca's approach is normally civil. He rarely brings facts to the table, just belittles things and people he doesn't like.

Thrifty, you've got my approach all wrong, I wait around for your guys to say something stupidly bat shit crazy, bigoted or racist, and then I point it out to you. Reliably you puppets respond in kind and toss in a nasty descriptive adjective about me or go to some straw man argument that makes up what I actually said, and then I get to verbally b!tch slap you around a bit for it. Sometimes I get a real winner like our current example of someone suggesting I gave VD to my dog. That in turn allows me to inform said person of where I got the VD from. It sure looks like said person wishes they never mentioned the VD now.

The responses are predictable and highly entertaining to me.

You should ask canvas, or RDH45, as examples, if they have ever seen one of my nasty insults directed at them. These guys are of the same conservative persuasion, but keep their writing on the up and up. Although I disagree with them, there isn't any name calling. If my modus operandi is to just insult people who don't share my politics, show me where I have called these guys nasty things. Matter of fact RDH45, spoke some sense earlier and I tried to meet the board halfway. But I was the only person who tried to move on with it.

I hate to say it but its Jim that has the right approach. You should just ignore me, then you wont get your feelings hurt.

This is simple stuff to figure out, and for as much as you guys like to pretend your intellectual heavyweights, its astounding you've missed it.

Last edited by nca225; 06/03/13 01:46 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
PA24 #327305 06/03/13 01:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sister Boy, we got no hurt feelings. What are you so worried about? Why are you suddenly making excuses?

Try to relax. Tie some Ausable Wulff flies with pink flamingo feathers. Go back to your Netflix and watch Brokeback Mountain again. Chill out Chrissy.

Last edited by keith; 06/06/13 01:15 AM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #327306 06/03/13 01:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Try an Ausable Wullf pattern. Much better than the Kingsley Brown.

keith the AusableWulff (Hmm, I wonder why you picked that particular pattern...) is an attractor dry fly pattern. Although Fran Betters, the originator of the pattern was attempting to imitate the rusty orange effect of the tannic water in the West Branch of the Ausable.

However dries don't work until the hatches start, which in Maine is usually late spring/early summer.

But I would not expect a worm dunker to understand the finer points of flyfishing.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
PA24 #327307 06/03/13 01:33 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Come on keith, you were crying so hard from the abuse you couldn't even get out more then a one word response for two days.

Its nice to see you've recovered and are back at it punchy.

PA24 #327308 06/03/13 01:45 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I picked the Ausable Wulff because, as you stated, they work best in late spring/early summer. It is June already, or are you too nervous to read the calender. I haven't used worms for bait since I took my daughters to farm ponds for bluegills when they were small. Did I ever mention I have daughters? I love them very much and only a fool would ever disrespect them. Ever.

edit: Geez, you're still here. Did you know fear can negatively affect your health?

Last edited by keith; 06/06/13 01:13 AM.

PA24 #327309 06/03/13 01:57 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well lets look at this a little closer keith, I only mentioned the word "daughter" ( a good guess of mine I might add), and not the person by name. Had I mentioned a name, then I would have disrespected your daughter, personally. Nope, I disrespected you, generally. You may chose to interpret my insults however you want though and I can see your trying to get the most bang for my buck on this one. Thats not very sincere to your daughter now is it?

PA24 #327310 06/03/13 02:14 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

More excuses from the scared whiny little b*tch? WTF are you so nervous about? Did you ever meet anyone who was absolutely "bat-shit crazy"? You never posted this many times in one day? Are you going crazy? We're all worried about you, except for King who wants us to poke you with an olive branch... the barbarian. Why are you making excuses? Did you do something wrong? Maybe read some scripture or something to calm down.

Geez, you're still here! This is so sad. Pathetic.

Last edited by keith; 06/06/13 01:12 AM.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.