May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (KDGJ, montenegrin, eeb, Chantry, Bob Jurewicz), 310 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,745
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

You guessed wrong, craig. All In The Family reminded me of the goings-on here, a microcosm of a society under significant stress with a lot of decent people doing what they ordinarily wouldn't do. Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

keith #327282 06/03/13 11:16 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith,

chris, nca225 of Old Orchard beach Maine ,is and will always be a coward until he is faced in person by one of us,then he will go into the cry like a little girl mode he knows so well.

happy to stand with ya Keith,don't let that coward ruin your day he will be outed one day.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

King, why would any of us want or accept an apology from a filthy degenerate liberal liar? That would be absolutely meaningless and insignificant. You speak of Republican's misogyny and wish to make nice here... now? And you hold yourself up as a decent moral civil person? Time for some self-examination King. You are seriously screwed up.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Interesting nca, lots of I, me, my's am the victim and I'm going to blanket blame everyone else. You could focus a bit on the one issue if you felt like it. You could also just come out and say if your dog was insulted. It goes without saying, any issue with you is a race to the bottom. At least King peeked in and stuck up for you, called the dozen a bunch of racists and you a meathead, I guess.

Why don't you really say what you mean thrifty. It does not matter what insults or threats you guys toss my way. Its just that when I toss the insults back its a big no no and I'm a bad person for doing so. Shame on me.

Last edited by nca225; 06/03/13 11:51 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
keith #327288 06/03/13 11:43 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

Why would any of us want or accept an apology from a filthy liberal liar? That would be absolutely meaningless and insignificant. You speak of Republican's misogyny and wish to make nice here... now? And you hold yourself up as a decent moral civil person? Time for some self-examination King. You are seriously screwed up.

Lets preserve this for memory's sake before you go and delete and rewrite it keith.

BTW I knew you are not interested in an apology, you just want an excuse to stay mad at me so you can TRY to do something about it.

Last edited by nca225; 06/03/13 11:48 AM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Keith,

chris, nca225 of Old Orchard beach Maine ,is and will always be a coward until he is faced in person by one of us,then he will go into the cry like a little girl mode he knows so well.

happy to stand with ya Keith,don't let that coward ruin your day he will be outed one day.

And another veiled threat from DaveK.

I'm waiting for the universal condemnation from the board.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What are you so worried about coward? I fail to see any threat in DaveK's post. You seem nervous.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #327292 06/03/13 12:07 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

What are you so worried about coward? I fail to see any threat in DaveK's post. You seem nervous.

I'm not nervous. I'm smiling from ear to ear pointing out your's and the board's hypocrisy. And I know you cant see the forest for the trees.

BTW, you hold yourself out as a good christian, what did jesus say about turning the other cheek and loving your enemy? Adhering to the scripture only when it suits your piety but not living to it otherwise, will not fool St. Peter.

I'll save a seat for you in hell. Its just that its going to be in hell's urinal.

Last edited by nca225; 06/03/13 12:09 PM.

PA24 #327294 06/03/13 12:20 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You've never came back so many times and so frequently. I can smell your fear and cowardice from here. Imagining threats and hypocrisy and all... Are we really seeing an athiest quoting Jesus and lecturing us on Christianity? I guess it's true what they say about athiests in foxholes. You need some medical marijuana or something.

edit: I see you're still here, nervously waiting for a reply. My, you really are a coward... even when you can hide behind your computer. Chill out. You look like a Nancy Boy.

2nd edit: Well Nancy Boy Chris checked out for now without making any reply. I could tell he was reading this because the little face next to his name was still yellow and smiling... and peeing its' pants! Estrogen overload, I guess. Dude's acting like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor. That seldom works.

3rd edit: I hope you'll save this for posterity too, in case you forget what a sissy you really are!

Last edited by keith; 06/03/13 12:43 PM.

keith #327297 06/03/13 12:48 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You've never came back so many times and so frequently. I can smell your fear and cowardice from here. Imagining threats and hypocrisy and all... Are we really seeing an athiest quoting Jesus and lecturing us on Christianity? I guess it's true what they say about athiests in foxholes. You need some medical marijuana or something.

edit: I see you're still here, nervously waiting for a reply. My, you really are a coward... even when you can hide behind your computer. Chill out. You look like a Nancy Boy.

2nd edit: Well Nancy Boy Chris checked out for now without making any reply. I could tell he was reading this because the little face next to his name was still yellow and smiling... and peeing its' pants! Estrogen overload, I guess. Dude's acting like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor. That seldom works.

3rd edit: I hope you'll save this for posterity too, in case you forget what a sissy you really are!

tired tired tired...your getting to be a bore.

I find it truly amazing and very entertaining how I can get to you kieth.

BTW I'm kicking around here having a good time cause I'm off from work today and the weather in Maine is to crappy to go fly fishing. So its netflix and the doublegun forum for today. But since you have noticed my absence this spring, rest assured its been a good spring on the fly!

Last edited by nca225; 06/03/13 12:54 PM.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.