April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Birdog), 1,046 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,124
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
keith #326939 05/31/13 01:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Hey retard, please show us even one instance where a Catholic Church parishoner knew that their priest was a predatory pedophile, and either remained silent or covered for them. Do you really think the small percentage of priests who were pedophiles were open about their perversion, and folks in the pews just kept their mouths shut and kept putting money in the collections basket? Do you really think those sick criminal priests who infiltrated the Church were playing grab-ass with alter boys in front of the congregation, and the congregation approved? Researchers say that the average pedophile molests over 100 kids before he slips up and gets caught. They are very adept at keeping their victims quiet and operating under the radar. Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease. Catholics are justifiably outraged that some Bishops simply moved pedophiles to other parishes, but for the most part, they have not abandoned their God and their church because of the crimes of a very few. That would be like me giving up my U.S. citizenship just because Obama is crooked. There have been very many public statements acknowledging and apoligizing for the crimes made by church officials up to and including the Pope. Contrast that with the silence we get from Muslim clerics after repeated terrorist attacks by radical Islamists who were often indoctrinated in Muslim Madrassas by Muslim Clerics. But you see nothing wrong with that. Why? Because you and your kind are beyond stupid. You are apologists for anything that made this country great. You are like a cancer.

I notice you Libtards are guilty of the same taint that you are attempting to paint us with. I never once saw you, King, Gnomoron, homer, or the rest of the cast of idiots make any negative comment about Fast and Furious where hundreds of Mexicans and Brian Terry have been shot or killed with Obama DOJ supplied semi-autos. You'll citicize us for not mourning the bombing of an abortion clinic, but you say nothing about the tens of millions of aborted children. How about the recent case in Penna. where the "Doctor" was snipping the spinal cords of aborted-near full term-viable-breathing babies? Is infanticide less serious than pedophilia to you, moron? Where's your anger over Democrats within the IRS targeting conservatives? I haven't seen any of you cowards even question the cover-up in Benghazi where Americans died waiting for help that Obama would never send.

As far as the ricin tainted letter sent to Bloomberg, I really have to wonder if that wasn't sent by anti-gunners with Bloomberg's approval. You anti-gunners have tried every other sneaky lying trick in the book to advance your agenda. Didn't you Libtards hope and pray that the Boston Marathon bomber would turn out to be a Tea Party Second Amendment supporter? You're all slime. The worst Muslim is better than you. At least they often have the spine to blow themselves up.

keith, I thought you knew, that VD I got came from your daughter. I have an idea of where she may have got it but I know I didn't have to work hard for it. We all make mistakes though.

Since you cant figure it out Christians are supporting the pedophilia just by basically supporting the church that has worked tirelessly to cover it up and move it around. In fact the former pope led the office that handled all of those cases internally. Right from the top bud. You go to church, you tender your "donation" you support the church's illicit activities. Its that simple and you can thank Bob for showing me the light on this.

You can stop that cycle just by not donating or going to mass anymore. Should not be that hard cause why do you need to sit for an hour in a funny position and listen to a guy in a funny costume to feel closer to god? What kind of god requires you to be in one of those funny buildings to be able to "communicate" to him? Cant you do that at home at any prescribed time? Or do you like just being part of all the hoopla and shenanigans.

Oh yea, I see you have another conspiracy in mind over bloomberg. Just like you did for Newtown.

"Paranoia, paranoia they're coming to get me!!!!"

Heres to your wishes coming true douche bag!

Last edited by nca225; 05/31/13 01:13 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225

Oh yea, I see you have another conspiracy in mind over bloomberg. Just like you did for Newtown.

"Paranoia, paranoia they're coming to get me!!!!"

Heres to your wishes coming true douche bag!

If never fails.

Eventually liberal queers always descend into illiteracy and expletives.

Then again, that's their natural element... along with AIDS clinics.

PA24 #326943 05/31/13 02:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
"No Jim, the only nerve you hit was the one that despises racist cowards who hide among their racist buddies for support. You don't have the balls to say what you say here anywhere else."

Ok NCA225 the Libtard with the penchant for young boys:
Let me know if this isn't clear enough for you. We need to annihilate ALL Muslim terrorists WHOM I DESPISE at every opportunity with whatever means at our disposal. Anyone hiding them runs the risk of suffering the same fate.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
PA24 #326958 05/31/13 04:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gosh, sxs, them's pretty strong words for this dude's tender sensibilities.

Maybe you should re-think them.

And eliminate the qualifier "terrorists".

(I would)

(Allah be Braised!)

Last edited by Bilious Bob; 05/31/13 05:06 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
....why do you need to sit for an hour in a funny position and listen to a guy in a funny costume to feel closer to god? What kind of god requires you to be in one of those funny buildings to be able to "communicate" to him? Cant you do that at home at any prescribed time? Or do you like just being part of all the hoopla and shenanigans....

Think about it nca, isn't that an hour better spent rather than master debating on the comp. in your folks basement. Maybe a little church time would tone down that fixation on the pedophile life style.

PA24 #327005 06/01/13 08:06 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nancy Boy Chris, the coward, is pretty brave behind his computer keyboard. But he almost had a shit hemmorage when I invited him to say things like he said about my daughter to my face. That invitation is still open by the way, but the coward will never RSVP.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #327013 06/01/13 08:33 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wouldn't eat the fish Keith. Nancy boy probably lives upstream. Ummm you know what I mean.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
PA24 #327042 06/01/13 01:18 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

J.R.B., I'm not thinking about catching fish..

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

PA24 #327100 06/01/13 11:11 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey guys, it feels real good to know I'm getting under your skin.

Jim,

Bob already pointed out that you used the qualifier "terrorists" in your last post on this thread. Shame you forgot to include that earlier, or did you.... At least Bob has the courage of his racist convictions. Hats off to you Bob. Jim just cant admit to it.

Thrifty,

Are you coming to the church's defense? Why am I not surprised.

keith,

Lovely PM you sent me, but it wasn't a big fu@king mistake to bring your daughter into this, It was big fu@king mistake not to use a rubber with her though. As you pointed out, I will be paying for that for years, but at least I have Obama care now.

It must be driving you even more bat shit crazy trying to figure out which one of your daughters gave me that VD. Though it is a shame that the circumstances require a guessing game. I'll give you a hint... It wasn't the fat one.

BTW don't forget that you are a pussy, you don't take insults nearly as well as you dole them out cry baby. So allow me to remind you of a famous quote from a beloved democratic president; "If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen", my only addition to that statement would be the word "B!TCH".

Last edited by nca225; 06/01/13 11:20 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
PA24 #327105 06/02/13 12:15 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

nca225:
If I had had the capability to throw your worthless degenerate ass off this forum forever it would already be a done deal.
I've never cared what the hell you and your equally worthless friends have called me and I'm sure Keith feels the same way.
But to make a remark as disgusting as yours about Keith's daughter takes you to a whole new level of worthlessness.
I will never respond to anything you post again and I hope the rest of the members here ignore you as well.
You are now on my ignore list and I guarantee you you'll never come off it.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.