March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Dale May), 769 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,013
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
PA24 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: nca225
You know what, you guys are right. All muslims are bad because they do not go out into their communities and root out the bad ones for us.

I'm finally seeing the light! And the the learning doesn't stop there... Lets see what other massive group of people can we hold accountable for the acts of a few...?

Thanks for showing me the light Bob.... now maybe we can start protecting the children.

Chris/nca, "acts of a few you say"....you can never connect the dots, it never ceases to amaze us....you must have been raised by a pair of school teachers....?....

Just for stupid people like you, here's a link discussing how over 100,000 Christians are killed every year by Muslims in Muslim countries because of their religion only... "and growing"....this would be like us killing you because you are an atheist queer.....thank God you are queer and won't reproduce, but that is your choice, and I support freedom of choice....!...

Let some of this article soak into your twisted brain and see if it sticks, but we all know it won't.....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/29/...-because-faith/

Doug

PA24 #326736 05/29/13 06:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You forget that back in the middle ages Christians killed people for not being Christian too.

If the shoe fits.....

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
PA24 #326737 05/29/13 06:32 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I suppose if there are 100,000 dead how many people would it take to kill that many? If one person claimed one life that would still be a very small percentage of nearly 1 billion muslims. Kinda like the germans who exterminated various groups they didn't care for. Relatively few germans killed millions of people.I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and call for the extermination of all muslims. I would be for the neutralizing of those who advocate for violence against those who don't share their beliefs.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You forget that back in the middle ages Christians killed people for not being Christian too.

If the shoe fits.....

Not only is he a liberal fool...

But an illiterate, queer, liberal fool.

And that's no "fairy tail."

(Allah be praised... for staffing 7-11s)

Sidelock
Sidelock

You know what, you guys are right. All muslims are bad because they do not go out into their communities and root out the bad ones for us.

I'm finally seeing the light! And the the learning doesn't stop there... Lets see what other massive group of people can we hold accountable for the acts of a few...?....

Naw, lets visit this for a quick minute. Look up muslim fundraising and its community organizing roots. I wonder if the massive funding of middle east terrorism that comes out of the US is from a few bad apples or millions that look the other way.

By the way, woody sez you're thinking way too much about pedophilia.

RHD45 #326751 05/29/13 08:24 PM
PA24 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RHD45
I suppose if there are 100,000 dead how many people would it take to kill that many? If one person claimed one life that would still be a very small percentage of nearly 1 billion muslims.

I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and call for the extermination of all muslims. I would be for the neutralizing of those who advocate for violence against those who don't share their beliefs.

RHD45,

I don't think anybody that is sane , is proposing any extermination of anybody, just some real serious attitude adjustments in selective areas........I don't think that is what this is all about, is it...?...

There are good Muslims I am sure, I don't know any, but I'm sure they exist, just like there are good Christians, good Jews, good Hindu's, good atheists (don't know any of them either)....and so forth...

What would happen if "a few" Christians or Jews or atheists stood out in the street , in any large city anywhere in the world, with signs promoting death to those that do not believe in their faith, whatever that faith may be.....?......What would the public outcry be...?...Look at the flip side of all these Muslim demonstrations and vocal unrest....

Well, according to the link above, in Muslim countries individuals are killed for even believing in another faith......with regularity......and now they are bringing this mind set to Western countries with threats of doom and gloom......

Should Religious Zealots, which include Atheists, be allowed to promote death to those that do not embrace their beliefs on public streets in Western countries........?....

Doug

RHD45 #326766 05/29/13 11:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RHD45
I would not want to condemn every muslim for the acts of a relative few. My nephew is married to a Bosnian muslim girl that we all care for very much.

And I would condemn every single one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
How long before sane people figure out we are in a Holy War...

Openly declared on any person that is not a Muslim and doesn't share their insane beliefs.

Personally I believe that although some Muslims claim to be innocent their religious beliefs don't allow them to not be a part of the Holy war.

True some won't actively participate in these terrorists acts but no doubt that at some point their offspring will participate.

As long as we continue to pretend otherwise 'their' Holy War will continue and they will eventually win....because of our reluctance to see this Holy War for what it really is and address it accordingly.

The answer is not 'praise be to Alla'.

I edited my post.

PA24 #326768 05/29/13 11:24 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: PA24

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their "Religion of Peace Demonstration".....

Is everybody awake yet...?....Can you imagine a "Christian Religious Demonstration march in Baghdad or"..?..

England should jail these infidels and quickly throw them out of the country.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I love your fallback to grammar. It shows you have nothing to say otherwise.

I said enough, besides pointing out again that you are too stupid to spell simple words. I said that you were an idiot and an illiterate dolt. You then went on and proved that in your subsequent posts.

You say no Christians rooted out and exposed any pedophile priests. Who do you think exposed them... Muslims, queers, or Obama? Or do you think they just all decided to confess?

You really are stupid. Very very stupid. Tell us the story about how you flunked out of school. Then tell us how a total loser like you ever got in.

I always thought there was something strange about grown adults worshipping a fairy tail. Come to think of it, their leaders where funny hats too. That must be because of the "Christian's" inherent appreciation for pedophiles.

Now brainchild, the term is fairy TALE. A fairy TAIL would be an appendage growing off of the base of a fairy's spine. YOU might just have a fairy TAIL, since you are a fairy who is almost as intelligent as a baboon, but the word you were groping for is TALE. Next moron, leaders or people don't WHERE hats... they WEAR hats. If they lose their hat, they might ask WHERE it is, just as we are all asking WHERE your brain is. Holy crap Nancy Boy Chris, you really are a dumbass! I said you were almost as intelligent as a baboon. Make that a hydrocephalic baboon.

Your precious Democrats' "Leave No Child Behind" program must have totally forgot about you. Your teachers would have starved if their pay was based on performance. Actually, they would have to pay money back to the school district. I'm glad you came back. We all needed a laugh. Idiot!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.