May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (12boreman, MattH, Jeremy Pearce, 1 invisible), 213 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,530
Posts545,882
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sidelock
Sidelock

I told my wife that so far I am in for a hot dog and a beer, and she wants to know "what is in it for the rest of the family?"

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mid-week bump for this shoot, weather looks good for Saturday (Friday, not so much).

This is really embarrassing, but my wife and daughter (5 years old) will be tagging along for this shoot, anybody from the area have any suggestions as to what they can do to entertain themselves while my boy and I shoot?

Thanks again, and see you there!
CHAZ

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would send them to Bronner's in Frankenmuth.
It's about a half hour/45 minutes away from Lapeer.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Frankenmuth is "little Bavaria". For the daughter it will be as being in Germany!

USMC Retired
Sidelock
Sidelock

Or.....

You could direct them to the Outlets at Birchrun.

You would have a loooong, relaxing but expensive day! :-)

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Philbert
Or.....

You could direct them to the Outlets at Birchrun.

You would have a loooong, relaxing but expensive day! :-)

Frankenmuth it is!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks, Paul for hosting another great shoot. Great SC course, duck tower and pigeon ring.

Looking forward to you Fall shoot!

Phil

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thank you to everyone that attended. Had good weather - Hoofs 10 year old son shot and shot quite well. Glad both of you made it - and I believe his wife and daughter enjoyed the steak dinner. Hoof won the " Duck Towers " after a shoot off. I'm pleased everyone enjoyed it - hope to see you next year - Paul

Sidelock
Sidelock

What a great shoot! Great targets, great people.

My son and I had a great time, there was thankfully something nearby to keep my girls happy. We had a good day shooting, the weather was better than expected, and the dinner was quite good. What more could you ask for....well maybe if it were only a few hundred miles closer. My thanks to Mr. Harm for rolling out the red carpet to my family.

I didn't get a lot of pictures, and the ones I did take were just us, so pardon the bragging. My son loved the duck tower. He broke 10 targets his first time out, and he impressed a lot of the older guys. After running into the club for a pop he told me "like five people told me they heard I got 10 at the duck tower!" I think it is a shame he was the only youth taking advantage of this shoot.

You can see the broken target in this picture over the right hand stake.

CJ really likes this pic he took of me at the pigeon ring.

CJ tried and tried to get a picture of me breaking a target. It was hard to do when I missed so many. Then he finally got me hitting one and it smoked, you can see some black specks where it was.

Here is the "hero shot." I was truly the blind squirrel in the duck boat. I did win the nicest trophy by far!

CHAZ

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm happy you and your family enjoyed their trip up north. It's so nice to see a family enjoy the shooting sports. Hope to see you next year - Paul

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.