May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Parabola, David Williamson, 1 invisible), 1,001 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,526
Posts545,837
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
Originally Posted By: boneheaddoctor
The only required universal regulations we need besides required PHOTO ID's at the voting stations....are 100% universal Liberal registration. SO we know what where the liberals are when we need to send them to CUBA or some other suitible Utopia.

Perfect Bone!!! Might I suggest Devils Island? Antarctica?

Some Hell hole that has no value to any human..and no natural resources. And its tens of thousands of miles away surrounded by water.
I have another more diabolical suggestions for the Liberals/Antis-- Clinton, Obama, Biden, etc-- sentence them to guard duty in a remote harem full of beautiful naked or near naked women-- But they will be on a restricted diet-- Milk (white or chocolate) laced with saltpeter, tuna fish or egg salad sandwiches with the mayonaisse also laced with saltpeter, and lots of salty potato chips and pretzels-- then "let the good times unroll"--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

You're too kind Foxy. Spread eagle the low lifes naked on the North Dakota prairie and lay their gentitals in a saucer full of water. It's only -17 below zero today.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
You're too kind Foxy. Spread eagle the low lifes naked on the North Dakota prairie and lay their gentitals in a saucer full of water. It's only -17 below zero today.

"Stirred, not shaken H2O?"" Machts nicht, meine Fruend.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would be meaner than that....I'd shove a piece of PVC pipe up thier but and pour honey in it..as well as their genitals...and stake them on an anthill in the summer.

Problem is the Sick SOB's might like the stimulation.

They would freeze to death way too soon in -17 F weather.

Last edited by boneheaddoctor; 02/19/13 04:54 PM.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

lets see now...dealer background check on all firearms transfers. dealer collects transfer fee. atf send irs quarterly reports of transfer transactions...irs invoices dealer for transfer fees. dealers sends check to irs for transfer fees. so, now we have a new tax in place. whats new?

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
lets see now...dealer background check on all firearms transfers. dealer collects transfer fee. atf send irs quarterly reports of transfer transactions...irs invoices dealer for transfer fees. dealers sends check to irs for transfer fees. so, now we have a new tax in place. whats new?
Nada!

Sidelock
Sidelock

foxe: wana bet?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
As usual one of our resident gungrabbing libtard's doesn't really know what he's talking about. I direct the other intelligent memebers to line 5 of this attachment.
Jim

http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/xcibviewitem.asp?id=195

ISS, I have been away from the computer for a few days, but I wanted to respond to your inane post. We know from your numerous prior posts here that you cannot consistently spell or punctuate correctly, and you have amply demonstrated your inability to follow a logical line of thought or to comprehend the written word. You have now demonstrated that you can't count too well, either. Your post, cited above refers to "line 5" of the attachment. "Line 5" states:

Quote:
This particular problem started with passage of the Roberti-Roos Assault Weapons Control Act in 1989. At that time

Nothing about confiscation in that line. Perhaps you were attempting to refer us to lines three and four, which state:

Quote:
You MUST turn it in before January 1 or face criminal charges and confiscation" goes the ad which has been run on local radio stations.

The problems with that citation are that it is a 14-year old article that cites an unspecified radio commercial allegedly running in one city, and the information is simply incorrect. Perhaps you could provide some primary source citation to support your position. California has not yet passed any mandatory confiscation laws or regulations, neither 14 years ago nor currently. There are guns that one can no longer sell or transfer within the state, but one can simply ship them out of state to an FFL or to your own address in another state if you are fortunate enough to have another address out of state. When CA passed the drop-test regs for handguns a few years ago, a number of retailers who had large inventories of guns that could no longer be sold in CA simply moved out of state and took their businesses with them. When certain "assault" weapons were banned (including AR and SKS models), owners had the opportunity to register them as grandfathered under the regs, or to sell them before the new regs took effect, or to move them out of state. No mandatory confiscation if one followed the regs.

I'd also like to address another portion of your post. You referred to me as
Quote:
one of our resident gungrabbing (sic) libtard's (sic).
First, I am not a gun grabber. Your statement has no basis in fact, and once again demonstrates your lack of capacity for rational thought and comprehension. Second, I am not a "libtard." My liberal friends think I am a right wing wacko, and my conservative friends think I lean a bit to the left. So, I am comfortably situated right where I want to be, which is in the middle with slight leanings to both sides of the aisle, depending on the specific issue at hand.

ISS, you are a moron, and seem to be the kind of guy who gives conservatives a bad image. While I agree with you on some issues, your approach and your style are completely inconsistent with those of the more learned members of this forum. Oh, and you are ugly, too.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
.....First, I am not a gun grabber. Your statement has no basis in fact, and once again demonstrates your lack of capacity for rational thought and comprehension. Second,.....My liberal friends think I am a right wing wacko, and my conservative friends think I lean a bit to the left. So, I am comfortably situated right where I want to be, which is in the middle with slight leanings to both sides of the aisle, depending on the specific issue at hand....

Well, since you brought it up. Is it unfair to assume your vote goes right to the dems. Actions speak louder than saying you appreciate good guns. Doesn't seem like middle-o-the road to me. Can I suppose you share the veeps leaning towards the double gun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

duh...ware youse guys goin wid dis?

Page 5 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.