April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (FallCreekFan, fullandfuller, Roundsworth, Argo44, graybeardtmm3, 1 invisible), 383 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,480
Posts545,222
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I've repeatedly told this screwed up moron to stop sending me these nasty PM's...maybe after I post them for all to read he will stop.

Quote:

Get a life
Pre-13 LC Coll Offline
Sidelock

Loc: Fortson, Georgia
Do you really lead such a miserable existence in life that you feel the need to degrade every decent shotgun listed for sale on this forum?

It must be miserable being you. Why don't you do us all a favor and suck on a 10ga!

At least then that mutt you turkey hunt with could go find a decent human being to befriend.

Why don't you come to the Southern SxS this year? I'd pay good money to see you try to run your damn mouth there like you do here. I can guarantee you'd leave with it wired shut.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: HomelessjOe
#58398 - Yesterday at 09:26 PM Re: Get a life
Pre-13 LC Coll Offline
Sidelock

Loc: Fortson, Georgia
And BTW, do you know Adam Stinson? I do, and I know for a fact he is not a dealer. He is a good young man and the future of the Double Gun Community. Why don't you leave him the hell alone and get to loading that 10ga!

Sidelock
Sidelock

joe: that is nasty stuff and totally inappropriate...maybe it will stop now that you have exposed him.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I doubt it...that by no means is the nasty'st one he's sent me.

Sounds to me like he shouldn't be in possession of a firearm...a fruit cake like him might hurt himself or someone else.

Sidelock
Sidelock

With all the threats of new gun control it seems that we all are a little short tempered. Instead of getting pissed off at each other we should all go out and buy a new gun and ammunition. It's just good therapy. smile I'm waiting for my new/used one right now. wink

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I gotta hand it to this "Director of Marketing and Membership" dude jOe has befriended.

He sho' nuf lives by his own club's creed:

"Wagon Wheel Sporting Club encourages personal growth to individuals to open their minds and hearts to new possibilities by demonstrating that collectively and individually they are capable of doing more than they thought possible whilst fostering a core mission for youth development through mentoring in leadership and life skills."

... or NOT.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I doubt it...that by no means is the nasty'st one he's sent me.

Sounds to me like he shouldn't be in possession of a firearm...a fruit cake like him might hurt himself or someone else.

Wow jOe, you got yourself a genuine stalker. And people wonder why we dont use our real names around here...

As a public service, please consider posting the rest of them. Maybe someone can get this psychopath some mental health treatment.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Geez jOe:
Did you say unkind things about his reblued Stevens 311??
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wonder how Marketing and Membership works at the Wagon Wheel?

"Hey pal, either your brains or your signature is going to be on that membership form. What's it going to be?!"

Come to the Southern? No thanks. I think I'll go someplace a little safer, say, Mousa Khayla during Rhamodon.

Thanks for the chuckle jOe, that's some funny sh*t! Suck on a 10ga! Gotta go Skype the goddess. Wonder what kind of crazy stuff she's going to do tonight?
Peace.
Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Probably two sides to every story, but that's some interesting stuff jOe.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I can assure you I didn't instigate any contact nor did I reply to this fruit cake....

I thought about offering him a suck on my 10 ga. but I think more of my gun.

Wonder if the boys at Wagon Wheel know how their members act ?

www.wagonwheelsc.org

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.