April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (SKB, Jimmy W, Jim H., AaronN, 2 invisible), 441 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,102
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 57 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 56 57
gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks all for the kind words, they really are appreciated!! Thanks Karkow Kid, I do enjoy going out with my boys, either together or seperate. Each time makes me feel like I was younger and sometimes they remind me of myself at that age, full of pi$$ and vinagar. Then we have to grow up!

Thanks Bob for the invite, back at you here!! You also have been doing well, love that last pic of yours. I've got to try some different ideas when it comes to picture taking.

Joel, again thanks so much, getting the birds was fun, but I really enjoyed visiting with you and your mom, had some good laughs! Thanks again!

Again, thanks to all of you for the kind words!

All the best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad you two had a good time. My birds are in the freezer. Next week they will be special seasoned and canned in the pressure canner for wintertime gourmet eating. Remind Will that I said he should practice carrying Duchess over that hog wire fence because someday he's going to have to carry a woman over a threshold. laugh

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
Aussie
Unregistered
Aussie
Unregistered

Not as many pigeons this week. I shot 53 over the decoys today,
but it was a lovely afternoon because it was the first time my 'Little Bloke' sat with me. He sure showed me that my eyes are nowhere near what they used to be, he was spotting 'incoming' before I was every time. I think he enjoyed it, it made me smile hearing him say, "nother one!"

Sorry about the poor picture quality.

Cheers

Sidelock
Sidelock

That picture says a thousand word Aussie. smile You have a future double gunner.

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.
RCC Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I enjoy the the coy smile on that lad's face more than I enjoy trophy photos. A tip of my hat to you, Sir.

bc
Aussie
Unregistered
Aussie
Unregistered

I thank you both! If he enjoys times like this with me only half as much as I did with my father, I will still be a very proud man.

gjw Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Can't add any more to what J.R.B. and RCC said...wonderful picture!!!!!

As the saying goes "Take your kid hunting and you won't have to hunt for him later"

Well done mate!

All the best!

Greg

Gregory J. Westberg
MSG, USA
Ret
Sidelock
Sidelock

I've been delinquent in thanking Greg for his hospitality in taking me and Lynn to his hunting grounds and showing us a great day in the field. Greg, thanks very much, we had a memorable time with you and Dutchess. We hope to be able to do it again.

Here's a picture of all of us.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Greg and Dutchess in action as caught by my wife Lynn.

Dutchess and my pointer Sky(liner) (an AmarilloMike-ism) working together.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Great photos guys! Love that one of Greg with the dog and the rising bird.

Adam

Page 22 of 57 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 56 57

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.