March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
11 members (docbill, Dave Weber, cable, Gunning Bird, 3 invisible), 322 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,999
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just purchased and have enjoyed "thumbing" through the online version already. I know I'll enjoy a thorough reading. Thank you Tony!

----MattH
President, Ga. Vintagers
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Please take note:

On April 7th Tony Treadwell passed away.

To the best of my knowledge the E-books will still be available and proceeds from their sale will go directly to Tony's family.

Also Tony was in the process of purchasing some advertising from me for his soon (4/10) to be released hard back book.

I had sent him a note and unfortunately he never received it.

I had previously communicated to him that I would be happy to runs his book ads gratis (As I have done for this E-Version). However, he insisted on buying advertising....Tony was a stand up guy and will surely be missed.

For details on purchasing the hard back book go directly to Tony's website here:
http://shop.vintageshotgun.com/index.php/hardback-book/

For more on Tony Treadwell review this link:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=274183#Post274183

Last edited by Dave Weber; 04/08/12 11:17 AM.

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible
Sidelock
Sidelock

Dave,
Can you let us know with a post when the hardcover book is in print and ready for order? The e-book thing just doesn't work for me. Thanks.

"Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun".
Sidelock
Sidelock

Julio is on track, Dave. Website does not yet permit ordering the hardback.

Regards, Tim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Please be patient people, Marie Treadwell is trying to stream line the purchasing system with Lulu........it will happen shortly......(she also has to raise their kids and work and run the farm etc.)......

Dave Weber has nothing to do with the lulu printing and publishing/purchasing system....

I am proof reading the hard copy now for Mrs. Treadwell....

Thank you in Advance for Your Patience.....

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for the update, Doug. We know the book will be worth waiting for.

Fully recognize that Marie Treadwell is grieving, howevermuch Tony's passing was expected, and occupied with events. My sympathy is with her, as is my respect for you for giving such timely help.

Sincerely,
Tim

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have just finished reading and proofing Tony's new hard book for Marie and I have advised her that the book is error free and is of good quality.

The color pictures are wonderful and are up to Tony's standards as he was a masterful photographer as you all know.

The book is 8 1/2 X 11.0, 188 pages hard bound. the hard bound book has all the same information and pictures as the ebook version. It is printed by and shipped from Lulu Enterprises, Inc. Raleigh, North Carolina, U.S.A. --lulu.com

I do not know the finalized price offering and Marie will work that out and open the window for people who wish to purchase this book. Tony's website, vintageshotgun.com links to lulu's website, lulu.com, for ordering and shipping requests, i.e. standard, expedited or snail mail and prices the shipping accordingly depending on the country of destination. Tony's website now shows $75.00 + shipping for the hard cover book and coming soon.

It is a wonderful book with lot's of "hands on" experience spelled out for gun lover's everywhere.

Here are a few pictures of the actual book for your viewing, sorry my photography is not up to Tony's standards.

All proceeds go to Tony's family for his children's education trust.

Best Regards,

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

Book looks great Doug. Looking forward to ordering and reading my copy. You have my thanks for helping Marie see this project through during an obviously difficult time.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Gentlemen,

With the funeral taking place tomorrow Friday 4-20 @ 12:00 BST, Marie has had a full plate to say the least. I expect she will address the book sales issues after tomorrow. Right now she has a house full of family and friends every waking minute.

Thank you for your patience. Marie is very aware of what needs to be done and wishes to thank all of you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

I read the book, Marie is on the case and it will be available very soon.
It will be worth the wait.
I have a good library, can't wait to add this one to it.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.