April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Jem Finch, Stanton Hillis, 2 invisible), 1,120 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,271
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27
James M #263903 02/04/12 02:54 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mea culpa and accept my apologies Last Dollar. Glad you found my rant fascinating. Uh, while we're talking doubleguns, are those Turdhounds you frequently reference Birmingham or London guns? I know, nobody likes a smart azz. I wasn't raised that way. I guess I'm a product of my environment. Credit due to Chuck for those great blizzard shots taken while driving. I really did enjoy that and felt no compulsion to alert Dave that they might belong in Misfires. That's the whole point I was trying to make... the slightly off topic topics take nothing away from the vast amount of double gun knowledge we get here, and they often add a little flavor and extra interest. And the occasional post that reminds us that there are threats to gun rights are only meant to help us keep our eyes on the prize. I sincerely hope that Mr. Weber agrees.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M #263910 02/04/12 07:50 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

No problem..When I use the term "Turdhounds" I am usually referring to Bird Dogs owned by that Scalawag "Amarillo Mike"The thread you referenced was most ON topic..It documented Great guys, bringing Great guns to my home place..It was an honor and a great pleasure to be able to get so many Friends together for what turned out to be a pretty good hunt....

keith #263934 02/04/12 11:23 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

More interesting than informative, Doug's asking for a line-up of suspects so we could see who's here and what they're doing in so many locales was a real lift with me.

As for vigilance in protecting our interests, I don't need getting hit over the head every day. For those who think it's required, common decency should cover it. There's no excuse for rudeness. None. I'm among friends.

King Brown #264025 02/05/12 05:25 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

As for vigilance in protecting our interests, I don't need getting hit over the head every day. For those who think it's required, common decency should cover it. There's no excuse for rudeness. None. I'm among friends.

Not trying to be rude here, but what type of computer is that you have which self-clicks on topics you don't like, and then forces you to read them? I will agree that it could get old if we were getting bombarded with gun control topics every day. But we're not. Not even close.

Mostly, when we hear from gunowners or former gunowners in Great Britain, Australia, or your Canada, they advise us here in the United States to never let our guard down lest what has happened to them happen to us. They never had a Second Amendment to defend, and quietly and politely accepted a steady attrition.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M #264027 02/05/12 07:14 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Clearly King doesnt have the same kind as you do Keith, which repeats the same dogma every time you get near it. Who are you to tell any of us we dont have to read things? If we dont read things how would we know we shouldnt have?...You are rude.

James M #264043 02/05/12 10:47 AM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Last dollar and others of your ilk:
If you don't think we have a concentrated and serious attempt to errode our rights to own firearms in this Country then don't bother watching the Super Bowl today.
A purported attempt will be made to promote the overthrow of these rights by a couple of George Soro's mayoral puppets in a commercial during the game.
And YOU'RE objecting to our pointing out the need for vigilence on a gun forum???

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
James M #264071 02/05/12 12:57 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Last dollar and others of your ilk:
If you don't think we have a concentrated and serious attempt to errode our rights to own firearms in this Country then don't bother watching the Super Bowl today.
A purported attempt will be made to promote the overthrow of these rights by a couple of George Soro's mayoral puppets in a commercial during the game.
And YOU'RE objecting to our pointing out the need for vigilence on a gun forum???

Thought you were done? Lastworditis get to you?

The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
James M #264074 02/05/12 01:14 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

He's throwing ilks about again..These guys are never done, they are always off on some tirade and continue to preach to the choir. Who does this wop think he is convincing? FYI: I wont watch the Superbowl today. Who the F**K is Soro? Another Kenyan?? Our gun rights will be overthrown during the Superbowl? OMIGOD, what next...??? I know! Space invaders, The same ones that killed Kennedy!

Last Dollar #264083 02/05/12 01:38 PM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Okay another example of a disgusting liberal who has nothing really relevent to say so he resorts to name calling,ethnic slurs and cursing. If you don't know who George Soros is then you've just demonstrated how truly ignorant you really are.
I guess your tactic now is to be as obnoxious as you can in the hope's that Dave Weber will shut down this thread thereby shutting those up who want to publicize what you and the Kenyan are really up to.
If you actually OWN a shotgun why don't you go spit on it as you're attempting to spit on our Constitional rights.
Additionally you appear to be a truly sick individual in need of professional help.
You'll be blocked as well as soon as I finish this post.

Last edited by italiansxs; 02/05/12 01:48 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
James M #264093 02/05/12 02:10 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim,
You have singlehandedly alienated a group of people on a gun forum over the topic of gun rights. No small accomplishment.

While I appreciate the efforts of all who work hard to keep our 2nd Amendment rights, sometimes how it's done goes too far and has a negative effect on the goal. Getting "the message" out at any cost isn't helpful when it crosses certain lines.

Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.