April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Skeeterbd, j7l2, fab500, jake van dyke), 1,084 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,134
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: MarketHunter
Nah, I think it really bothers HoJo that some of us hate him so much. He's one of those guys that feels like being a bully really makes him seem cool and he's really just looking for approval which is what he gets from some. He's a creep, it's just that simple.

DLH

Yep....and yer a fAg with a Paa'ka that 'thinks he's cOOl cool

What else is new fAt boy.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: c.landis13
wow.....all this and not one bit of info on j.b clement or cambridge arms.....so most of you guys are drama queens and have nothing better to do than get on a forum and stir up mud with new people...great..i have been on a site for military firearms and the guys there are way more mature and social than this site..you guys should be ashamed of yourselves....dont seem like a whole lot of serious minded people but more like a bunch of fuktards.....have a nice day!!!!!

Goodbye Mr. Overly Sensitive, don't let the door smack you on the butt on your way out.
Steve

Approach life like you do a yellow light - RUN IT! (Gail T.)
Sidelock
Sidelock

I rest my case.

DLH

Out there at the crossroads molding the devil's bullets. - Tom Waits
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve’s post reminds me of an encounter back in the early seventies in the parking lot of an Eat & Park restaurant. One fellow had beautiful 67 Goat, another a Hemi Cuda and another a 67 L88 Corvette and the usual assortment of small block Chevys and Fords; when a fellow pulled up in his AMC Gremlin, I think it was, lime green with its fake racing strips and raised white letter tiring. What did he expect, everyone started laughing at him. The guy got mad and left with the guy that had the GOAT saying “Don’t let the door smack you on the a$$.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I can never tell if it's the gasoline or the match that produces these explosions?

jack

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Rockdoc
Originally Posted By: c.landis13
wow.....all this and not one bit of info on j.b clement or cambridge arms.....so most of you guys are drama queens and have nothing better to do than get on a forum and stir up mud with new people...great..i have been on a site for military firearms and the guys there are way more mature and social than this site..you guys should be ashamed of yourselves....dont seem like a whole lot of serious minded people but more like a bunch of fuktards.....have a nice day!!!!!

Goodbye Mr. Overly Sensitive, don't let the door smack you on the butt on your way out.
Steve

Or maybe, a rare opportunity to "see ourselves as others see us"!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Homeless Joe,
Some of us actually appreciate your wit and intellect , along with your sharp appraisal knowledge.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stallones
Homeless Joe,
Some of us actually appreciate your wit and intellect , along with your sharp appraisal knowledge.

You do? Really?????? Hojo and words like intellect, wisdom, etc should never be used in the same sentence. Is he sometimes funny...sure. Most of the time like a deranged Teddy Ruxpin...yes. A bully who cries when he gets it back...of course. A former box car willy railroad guy who's crippled and invalid and drinks too much and has nothing better do to with his time than piss other people off....ya, probably so.
But, he's part of the family and we have to love the retards as much as the normal kids, so we deal with him I guess.

Dustin

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not everyone wants to hear the truth. Especially when they hope to cash out on an inheritance. Like it or not, them's the facts.
Accuracy and precision are all that matters. You can't spend delivery.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I dont recall this Landis fella ever saying he was interested in selling his guns or getting upset when someone nicely told him that his guns had little value...I did read that he wanted to know his inherited values for insurance purposes. Then toothless joe shows up and lets him have it......in the words of my pal Ron Burgundy...way to "stay classy San Diego".
Where did the good guys go???? Its no wonder so many good fellas have left this board. Its a sad state of affairs when people here start encouraging jOe.

Dustin

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.