May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (claydog, bigblock, Hal M Hare, 3 invisible), 344 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,522
Posts545,772
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Are these good guys? Respond here or PM me or send an e-mail if you like to clarter@rochester.rr.com Thanks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bought a very short LOP Uggie 20 ga from 'em several years ago w/ no problems or complaints whatsoever.

Always looking for small bore Francotte SxS shotguns.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, check your pm.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just last week I sent them an e-mail asking detailed questions about an SKB 385 20/28 ga. 2-barrel set shown on their website.

This was their response (in it's entirety) - "The gun has been damaged in robbery"

Mark

A sailor's creed - "If you can't tie good knots, tie lots of 'em."
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have bought 3 Smiths w/o any problems. I check their listings and since I am local so I go to the store and look the guns over real well. I do not feel their descriptions are as accurate as they should be. Sometimes poor at best when comparing the gun to their desriptions.

Benny Kirkham
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have done business with them for over 30 years. However, their new sales practices of sales over the internet are different with different employees than earlier. I find their prices overly rich and descriptions not quite sufficient as earlier when Mike Clark and Jerry were behind the counter.Just make sure it is what you are looking for and that the price is right

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have visited with them over the phone and knew I was in for it when the salesman didn't know how to measure for length of pull and didn't know of anyone to ask for help.

When an old man dies a library burns to the ground. (Old African proverb)
Sidelock
Sidelock

I bought a nice old Lefever 10 ga from them that was advertised as a 12 ga if that is an indication of their staff.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bought a cased Bonehill 2 barrel set that was too good to be true, at the price, and it was. It was not as described but they took it back with no problem. Their packing procedure was the absolute finest I've ever seen, bar none. I would do business with them again.

> Jim Legg <

I visit that shop every time I'm in Houston, which has been several times a year for the past 10-12 years. I have bought from them and have generally been well pleased. Collector's is not a place, in my opinion, to find any real bargains, but the pricing is fair. Their internet sales are pretty much the same.... If anything, they tend to under rate the condition, at least compared to other internet sellers.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.