April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (Karl Graebner, Fudd, jake van dyke, ClapperZapper, SKB, bushveld), 467 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,470
Posts545,149
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

What a sweet little guy! Enjoy his company.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

How's Syd doing?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Syd's pretty fine. He thinks he is a tree rat now.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

He also got in a wrestling match with Lola up in town at the State Farm Agent Office. Lola has a mean right cross, and rolled him good. He loved it.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/LSjfXIN.mp4[/img]

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think both Syd and Dusty are pretty lame names for this new pup. Since the Nutty Professor has lectured us so often about how Anthropogenic Climate Change is going to destroy the planet, I think a more appropriate name would be "Carbon".

That's because the Nutty Professor made a 4000 mile round trip in a gas guzzling truck to pick him up from Kalifornia. So this puppy already has a Carbon Footprint greater than most third world humans do for an entire year. I'm surprised there are no Golden Retriever puppies closer to Iowa. Maybe they just aren't breeding in Iowa due to global warming (or lead shot or some other scary thing).

Another choice would be to do like King Brown, and name the pup Gus, same as the older dog that is being replaced early. I wonder if old Gus knows he is being replaced. I think dogs are often smart enough to understand things like that. Old Gus looks pretty forlorn in the pics with his replacement. Just look at his sad eyes and how low his tail is. King told us he named all of his Labs Jake. I think there were at least 8 or 9 Jakes. Of course he could also name this pup Carbon Jake, since King isn't using that name anymore.

The best dog name I ever heard was the name a high school buddy gave to his very large German Shepherd. He named it "Kitty". It was hilarious to see him yell, "Here Kitty Kitty", and have this huge German Shepherd come running to him.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

So Keith,what's it like decending into a personal hell.

3 members like this: graybeardtmm3, LGF, SKB
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith
I think both Syd and Dusty are pretty lame names for this new pup. Since the Nutty Professor has lectured us so often about how Anthropogenic Climate Change is going to destroy the planet, I think a more appropriate name would be "Carbon".

That's because the Nutty Professor made a 4000 mile round trip in a gas guzzling truck to pick him up from Kalifornia. So this puppy already has a Carbon Footprint greater than most third world humans do for an entire year. I'm surprised there are no Golden Retriever puppies closer to Iowa. Maybe they just aren't breeding in Iowa due to global warming (or lead shot or some other scary thing).

Another choice would be to do like King Brown, and name the pup Gus, same as the older dog that is being replaced early. I wonder if old Gus knows he is being replaced. I think dogs are often smart enough to understand things like that. Old Gus looks pretty forlorn in the pics with his replacement. Just look at his sad eyes and how low his tail is. King told us he named all of his Labs Jake. I think there were at least 8 or 9 Jakes. Of course he could also name this pup Carbon Jake, since King isn't using that name anymore.

The best dog name I ever heard was the name a high school buddy gave to his very large German Shepherd. He named it "Kitty". It was hilarious to see him yell, "Here Kitty Kitty", and have this huge German Shepherd come running to him.

Achieved....total a$$hole status. You are a winner indeed billie, a winner of the biggest turd present award.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by mc
So Keith,what's it like decending into a personal hell.

I wouldn't know mc.

Why don't you ask that question of the guys and gals who do Free Advertising of their business ventures in their Tagline, and then willfully neglect to pay Dave the customary $12.00 fee for sales of those goods and services?

You could also ask that question of those who feel it is OK for them to dishonestly pretend to be interested in the guns Ed advertises in the For Sale forum, and then crudely insult him and attack his integrity...in an attempt to disrupt his sales, and subsequently screw Dave out of the resulting $12.00 fees he might have gotten. That would require asking both yourself, and the Nutty Professor.

You know mc, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

BTW, how do you think old Gus felt about being left behind when his replacement pup got to go for a ride to town to play with Lola, and out for a frolic in the woods?

Dogs aren't stupid. He knows.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

A guy would have to be a miserable turd to find fault with a beautiful pup like that.
“Mooch” would pretty much fit any dog I’ve ever known.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Bob Cash
A guy would have to be a miserable turd to find fault with a beautiful pup like that.
“Mooch” would pretty much fit any dog I’ve ever known.

I looked through this whole thread, and the only person who found fault with the puppy said it was a little overweight. Are you calling your doxxing buddy a "miserable turd" Bob? Or are you still trying to work through your reading comprehension problems?

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
He is cute if a little overweight.

"Mooch" would also be a good name for those who do continual Free Advertising of business ventures in their taglines, and then refuse to pay Dave the customary $12.00 fee for things and services they sell here. Do you think those DoubleGunShop Freeloaders are "miserable turds" too?

"Mooch" does roll off the tongue better than "Freeloader".

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

A real shame you failed out of rent-a-cop school billie. Lucky for us, your on the job as advertisement cop here, what a putz you are, really. It's hard to imagine someone being a bigger a$$ than you are. The funny thing is, you work at it and pride yourself upon it. Total D-bag material.....

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.