April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Wild Skies, DaveB, Philbert), 963 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,172
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have paid Dave the fees on the rare occasion that I sell a gun on this forum, always have, always will.

The percentage of guns of my gun sales that happen here on this forum is tiny, most of my sales happen over the phone, to long time clients. I do advertise both here and on Gunsinternational which is where most of my internet sales take place. I doubt I average 3 guns a year on this board.

I have answered your questions before you putz, you just like repeating a lie hoping that if you say it often enough people will believe it. You are full of horse manure, I pay Dave for what I sell here.

And as for your lifestyle choices, I have told you before, what you and frAnk do in the privacy of your mother's basement is none of my concern, you are two consenting senior citizens.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted by HomelessjOe
Dang bOb.....even a dummy gun'smurf like SKB could have fixed that little crAck by the safety.
Happy New Year joe.
Perhaps a crack a$$ like you should stick to things you know, like straw hats.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

SKB #641264 01/24/24 07:51 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
I have paid Dave the fees on the rare occasion that I sell a gun on this forum, always have, always will.

The percentage of guns of my gun sales that happen here on this forum is tiny, most of my sales happen over the phone, to long time clients. I do advertise both here and on Gunsinternational which is where most of my internet sales take place. I doubt I average 3 guns a year on this board.

I have answered your questions before you putz, you just like repeating a lie hoping that if you say it often enough people will believe it. You are full of horse manure, I pay Dave for what I sell here.

And as for your lifestyle choices, I have told you before, what you and frAnk do in the privacy of your mother's basement is none of my concern, you are two consenting senior citizens.

I read this response, and found it to be intentionally deceptive... at best.

I did not mention anything in this Thread about Stevie selling guns in the For Sale forum. I specifically mentioned Free Advertising of business ventures done in Tag Lines, and then not paying Dave the $12.00 fee for sales of services resulting from those particular Free Advertisements. I did not single out Stevie, and noted there are others who do it too. Anybody see anything at all about Stevie's gun sales here from me??? Does everybody see Stevie still avoiding a specific and potentially embarrassing question???

Originally Posted by keith
Are you paying Dave the customary fee for all of the sales resulting from advertising in your Tag Line? Or would you prefer to keep avoiding the question?

In 2023 alone, I noted at least four instances of members here who used his/her firearm importation services, which is a costly and presumably profitable service. When I questioned whether Dave got paid the $12.00 fee for those sales, this is the bragging response I got:

Originally Posted by SKB
billie, you underestimate things. I imported way, way more than 4 guns for board members this shipment, by several fold.

I have not falsely accused anyone of anything. I merely asked a question and gave my opinion based upon what I see here.

So the unanswered question remains unanswered.... has Dave been paid the $12.00 fee for ANY or ALL of those importation sales? If he was not paid for ALL, those claims of integrity look pretty shallow... like about zero.

On 11/27/23 at 12:12 PM, I received an unsolicited PM from Stevie, which I am very happy to share as a direct and unedited QUOTE. As we can see, Stevie has not only continued to do Free Advertising in his/her tagline, but doubled down by adding another for profit service:

Originally Posted by SKB
You appear to be slowing down in your old age, it took you nearly 6 weeks to start complaining about the African hunts in my tag line. Either that or I missed your earlier rants on the subject. All my best billie.
Steve

Now, Stevie is fully aware of Dave Weber's feelings about people who use his forums to advertise their business ventures here. I have posted QUOTES several times, of Dave's exact words concerning his displeasure with that. But Stevie doesn't give a shit, and continues to do Free Advertising in his/her tag-line.

If jOe or Ed did the exact same thing, there are several guys here who would be losing their minds, and crying to Dave that they should be banned forever.

Now in all fairness, when Stevie started his/her service of booking hunts, and added that additional for profit service to his/her tag-line, he/she did say he/she was making a single $12.00 donation in advance of any sales. So it appears that Stevie feels one single payment should cover all future fees. Maybe Dave should inform us if it is true that one advance For Sale fee payment covers all future sales. Maybe I am wrong, but it does not appear that was ever Dave's intent.

Another interesting thing is Stevie's accusation that I am lying about the Free Advertising that he/she does, in the hope of repeating a lie often enough that people might believe it. I merely asked questions about Free Advertising of business ventures... questions that have never been answered here. And Stevie is attempting to confuse and deflect from the issue by answering a question that I never asked. That apparent deception and comment is immediately followed by Stevie's own repeated lies, i.e., attempting to project his/her lifestyle onto me and jOe, and saying I live in my mother's basement. Stevie knows he/she is lying, because he/she has done extensive internet sleuthing of me and exactly where I live. Stevie denies this sleuthing, but has repeated false information here, which I planted in my online profile to trap him/her. Stevie has also repeatedly engaged in cowardly internet doxxing of my address and other personal information, in a gutless and unsuccessful attempt to drive me away. But that won't stop Stevie from telling lies. This is someone who brags about having more integrity than Ed. Pure slime posing as an innocent little flower, in my opinion.

So we shall see if I am permitted to respond to pure bullshit, or if I will be censored to allow the bullshit and lies to continue...

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Shoot, Bob, that woulda' buffed right out! šŸ¤£

keith #641288 01/25/24 11:43 AM
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB

I read this response, and found it to be intentionally deceptive... at best.

I did not mention anything in this Thread about Stevie selling guns in the For Sale forum. I specifically mentioned Free Advertising of business ventures done in Tag Lines, and then not paying Dave the $12.00 fee for sales of services resulting from those particular Free Advertisements. I did not single out Stevie, and noted there are others who do it too. Anybody see anything at all about Stevie's gun sales here from me??? Does everybody see Stevie still avoiding a specific and potentially embarrassing question???

Are you paying Dave the customary fee for all of the sales resulting from advertising in your Tag Line? Or would you prefer to keep avoiding the question?

In 2023 alone, I noted at least four instances of members here who used his/her firearm importation services, which is a costly and presumably profitable service. When I questioned whether Dave got paid the $12.00 fee for those sales, this is the bragging response I got:

Originally Posted by SKB
billie, you underestimate things. I imported way, way more than 4 guns for board members this shipment, by several fold.

So the unanswered question remains unanswered.... has Dave been paid the $12.00 fee for ANY or ALL of those importation sales? If not, those claims of integrity look pretty shallow... like about zero.

On 11/27/23 at 12:12 PM, I received an unsolicited PM from Stevie, which I am very happy to share as a direct and unedited QUOTE. As we can see, Stevie has not only continued to do Free Advertising in his/her tagline, but doubled down by adding another for profit service:

Originally Posted by SKB
You appear to be slowing down in your old age, it took you nearly 6 weeks to start complaining about the African hunts in my tag line. Either that or I missed your earlier rants on the subject. All my best billie.
Steve

Now, Stevie is fully aware of Dave Weber's feelings about people who use his forums to advertise their business ventures here. I have posted QUOTES several times, of Dave's exact words concerning his displeasure with that. But Stevie doesn't give a shit, and continues to do Free Advertising in his/her tag-line.

If jOe or Ed did the exact same thing, there are several guys here who would be losing their minds, and crying to Dave that they should be banned forever.

Now in all fairness, when Stevie started his/her service of booking hunts, and added that additional for profit service to his/her tag-line, he/she did say he/she was making a single $12.00 donation in advance of any sales. So it appears that Stevie feels one single payment should cover all future fees. Maybe Dave should inform us if it is true that one advance For Sale fee payment covers all future sales. Maybe I am wrong, but it does not appear that was ever Dave's intent.

Another interesting thing is Stevie's accusation that I am lying about the Free Advertising that he/she does, in the hope of repeating a lie often enough that people might believe it. I merely asked questions about Free Advertising of business ventures... questions that have never been answered here. And Stevie is attempting to confuse and deflect from the issue by answering a question that I never asked. That apparent deception and comment is immediately followed by Stevie's own repeated lies, attempting to project his/her lifestyle onto me and jOe, and saying I live in my mother's basement. Stevie knows he/she is lying, because he/she has done extensive internet sleuthing of me and exactly where I live. Stevie denies this sleuthing, but has repeated false information here which I planted in my online profile to trap him/her. Stevie has also repeatedly engaged in cowardly internet doxxing of my address and other personal information, in a lame and unsuccessful attempt to drive me away. But that won't stop Stevie from telling lies. This is someone who brags about having more integrity than Ed. Pure slime posing as an innocent little flower, in my opinion.

So we shall see if I am permitted to respond to pure bullshit, or if I will be censored to allow the bullshit and lies to continue...

Rant on....I'm done with you for now you nutter, my mission has been accomplished, meltdown achieved wink

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Bob Cash
Originally Posted by HomelessjOe
Dang bOb.....even a dummy gun'smurf like SKB could have fixed that little crAck by the safety.
Happy New Year joe.
Perhaps a crack a$$ like you should stick to things you know, like straw hats.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Well cOrner cutting bOb that's what you get when you use a gun'smurf.

SKB #641338 01/26/24 09:54 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

You must not have much gun'smurf work to do because you spend most of your day playing on here....

How much time a day you and your mAn friend spend brAiding your pony tail.....

SKB #641362 01/27/24 01:19 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by SKB
Rant on....I'm done with you for now you nutter, my mission has been accomplished, meltdown achieved wink

I did in fact see a bona fide meltdown here.

The meltdown was Stevie's evasive and predictable response to a simple question. I predicted three probable responses. I felt it was possible that Stevie would once again not answer at all, as has happened in the past.

Well, it took over a day for him/her to post a lame reply that exhibited total fear of giving a straight and honest answer to the simple question about paying Dave the customary fee for all of the sales resulting from Free Advertising of business ventures in his/her tagline. That sure fits the description of a meltdown.

I also predicted that if Stevie did respond, he/she would try to deflect and deceive by denigrating me, and engaging in more of the personal attacks that he/she pretends to find so damaging to this forum. Yep, that's classic meltdown behavior too.

I won't mention the other thing I predicted just yet... but it has indeed happened. And it is another disingenuous, panicked, and hysterical meltdown response, intended to try to hide guilt, in my opinion.

But as a hint to this additional meltdown behavior, I will pose a hypothetical question: If someone gets caught cheating or stealing, and then they make partial payment or restitution, have they acted with integrity??? Or are they still a phony?

And this leads to another question. Will we see an end to people running these Free Advertisements in taglines, without the $12.00 fee paid to Dave for each and every sale? Or will those who play by the rules continue to subsidize cheaters?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.